The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They told me growing up that women would love my hair, cause it was curly I guess.

What they DIDN'T tell me is that those women would be white-haired, and sitting in those bizarre dome hairdryer things.

Turns out, having old women jealous of your hair at 14 isn't as awesome as you might think.
 
*iz tagged!*

I was about to say my CP lied to me, cause it's just the first thing that loads for me when I come here, but you must've posted just after I loaded it. I'm excited to read! :D



It does sort of have a mind of it's own, but... When I was born, it was basically white, and really curly. The older I've grown, the darker and less curly it's become, and now it's just dark blond and like.. wavy, I guess you'd say. I always say it doesn't get long, it just gets tall. And if it's long enough I can put on a hat, and have like curled wings on the sides of the hat. It's completely ridiculous.

So, I keep it short and thus somewhat under my control. It's not only a haircut... it's beating it into submission for a little longer.

Oh yes, the curly hair. I have curly hair which comes with frizz, so when my hair is long it must be curly and controled by hair product. When I have it a managable length of shoulder or shorter I can blow dry it and straight iron it into submission. Still, when the humidity kicks in the waves just won't listen.
 
Oh yes, the curly hair. I have curly hair which comes with frizz, so when my hair is long it must be curly and controled by hair product. When I have it a managable length of shoulder or shorter I can blow dry it and straight iron it into submission. Still, when the humidity kicks in the waves just won't listen.

Yeah, it's just an absurd mess. One of many ways in which I did not win the genetic lottery. :rolleyes:
 
*is hit in the back of the head, then kicked*

What the-?


My duck army is going to wreak so much havoc! *shakes a fist at no one in particular*

FEAR THE DUCK!

Darkwing-Duck-image.jpg


*snickers*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top