The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: I feel like I'm in the zone. And also like I should sleep. These things seem to be in conflict with each other.

Ha! Am not. :p

I'm wary. Remember? And I'm in the zone too. *sigh* This is ALL your fault, damnit. You knew good and well I wouldn't be able to resist reading what you wrote and...and... I had to start writing so I could answer it...

Well, maybe he didn't know all that but she had to blame someone for not being able to sleep.

Ha! Am not. :p

I'm wary. Remember? And I'm in the zone too. *sigh* This is ALL your fault, damnit. You knew good and well I wouldn't be able to resist reading what you wrote and...and... I had to start writing so I could answer it...

Well, maybe he didn't know all that but she had to blame someone for not being able to sleep.

You know... I've noticed something. You blame me for a lot of things!

So, I think the only appropriate course of action is to start doing a lot of things, since I'm already getting the blame for them. Then, at least, I'll have the glee of creating havoc in addition to the blame. :p

But, um, really though? When I saw you post right after me, I thought maybe hopefully possibly you'd get a post up that I could read before I do finally toddle off to bed.

:D

You know... I've noticed something. You blame me for a lot of things!

I don't know what you mean. You just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

So, I think the only appropriate course of action is to start doing a lot of things, since I'm already getting the blame for them. Then, at least, I'll have the glee of creating havoc in addition to the blame. :p

*shifts her eyes to the right, then the left and starts to back up slowly*

But, um, really though? When I saw you post right after me, I thought maybe hopefully possibly you'd get a post up that I could read before I do finally toddle off to bed.

:D

Sorry, doll. Your post is like, third in my que. You'll probably head off to bed before I get to it BUT I will have something for you later this morning when I have some coffee in my system. :kiss:

I don't know what you mean. You just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

*shifts her eyes to the right, then the left and starts to back up slowly*

Oh relax. It'll take a couple days to organize the amount of ducks necessary to carry out my plan.

But when I do... "does that villany steepled fingertip-to-fingertip hand ripply thing*

Sorry, doll. Your post is like, third in my que. You'll probably head off to bed before I get to it BUT I will have something for you later this morning when I have some coffee in my system. :kiss:

Haha.. fair enough. :D Though if the last few days are any indication, I wouldn't be entirely surprising if I was still around then. :rolleyes:

Oh relax. It'll take a couple days to organize the amount of ducks necessary to carry out my plan.

But when I do... "does that villany steepled fingertip-to-fingertip hand ripply thing*

Haha.. fair enough. :D Though if the last few days are any indication, I wouldn't be entirely surprising if I was still around then. :rolleyes:

*arches a brow in his direction, looking pointedly at his steepled fingers*

Oh good, then I won't quake in my boots for a couple of days yet.

*playful sass abounded even while she felt a sliver of apprehension slide down her spine but refused to acknowledge it*

*dies laughing*

Okay. Whelp. I got two posts done and I'm going to go lie down again and see if I can't steal a few more winks before I get up in about three hours. I hope you manage to get some sleep soon, SB. I would hate for all of your plotting to go awry from the lack of it. *soft snicker*

Oh my. Think of the feathers if that happened! *shudders*

Hope you're able to get some more rest, sleepy lady. :)

I have to write some posts today and I so don't want to...I want to spend my day outdoors in the sunshine. * pouts*

I wonder if I've been writing action stories too much...bold physical heroines too much.

I want to write...

sigh

Sometimes it takes a day or two to get use to a hair cut and another week of playing with the style to get a feel for it.
Thanks...I know...that is what everyone keeps saying, but this is quite a big change.

*staring at the mirror making all sorts of faces, teasing my hair*

Thanks...I know...that is what everyone keeps saying, but this is quite a big change.

*staring at the mirror making all sorts of faces, teasing my hair*

*laughs* Sometimes change is good and when it comes to my hair I love to change it into a new style and then wear variations of the same style for a while. It helps that I have an awesome hair dresser.

*laughs* Sometimes change is good and when it comes to my hair I love to change it into a new style and then wear variations of the same style for a while. It helps that I have an awesome hair dresser.

Every time I go see mine, she loves the fact I let her experiment. She's going to have a field day with me when I see her next. I haven't been in for awhile now and my hair has gotten really long.

Every time I go see mine, she loves the fact I let her experiment. She's going to have a field day with me when I see her next. I haven't been in for awhile now and my hair has gotten really long.

That is always fun!

My hair grows pretty fast, so every few months I pop in with a picture or two or three and tell her what I want from each. The kid now does the same thing. We're both on the short hair train right now though my hair is not short, short like hers.

*tags him with a grin*

Posted and why is that? Wild and unruly hair?
*iz tagged!*

I was about to say my CP lied to me, cause it's just the first thing that loads for me when I come here, but you must've posted just after I loaded it. I'm excited to read! :D

aw. *smiles* do you have crazy hair?

It does sort of have a mind of it's own, but... When I was born, it was basically white, and really curly. The older I've grown, the darker and less curly it's become, and now it's just dark blond and like.. wavy, I guess you'd say. I always say it doesn't get long, it just gets tall. And if it's long enough I can put on a hat, and have like curled wings on the sides of the hat. It's completely ridiculous.

So, I keep it short and thus somewhat under my control. It's not only a haircut... it's beating it into submission for a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back