New author (Hopefully)

Start uploading your chapters one at a time immediately, as it may take a while before they are approved.

If you want to get the stories approved more quickly, then change the name of the protagonist to "Lance" and your primary foil to "Magnus", yes!

This should get you some additional traffic here in the very thread.

GL with everything. Your fake friend Lace Richard. ;)
 
This post should be in the Authors' Hangout, not the General Board.

But - if you are going to post stories on Literotica you do need to look at the quality of your writing.
 
Thanks hehe, but not looking to go all flaze and explosive from the start :D

Gonna take it nice and slow first, and feel my way into the literotica story posting, and then speed up the progress. :D
 
Also, a jolly fellow named Ogg will most likely provide some worthwhile advice, be sure to follow it. ;)
 
You would be better off discussing these things on the portions of the site where authors hang out and discuss such things.

Your writing here is not horrible; it could use some cleanup with grammar and word usage, but it is sufficiently clear that a volunteer editor could help fix it.
 
This post should be in the Authors' Hangout, not the General Board.

But - if you are going to post stories on Literotica you do need to look at the quality of your writing.

Yes thanks, I did think about putting it in there, and was just about to edit this one to "Deleted" when i noticed i already had a reply.

Since i can't simply delete a post, and make a new one another place, i had to go into the "How to" and find the "Delete a post" question.

And yes I do know i have to sharpen my writing, I am hoping, this will help with that issue.
 
Back
Top