The hunt (Closed to one male/PM me)

Tomas enjoyed the quiet time reading. The times had changed and books became more widespread amongst the people. He took great delight in reading the many fanciful tales concerning the seduction of women by vampires. Those women who fell willingly under the charms of the poor excuses for vampires deserved everything they got, and worse. None of the weak bloods had the brains to know how to best make use of such a prize that presented herself to them. If they encountered someone like Eva, they would be ashes on the wind.

Still, they made excellent fodder to allow him to successfully hunt those who's fantasies were a little too strong for their own good. A wry smile curled his lips as he thought of how he would bring such women into the his control, increasing the herd he could safely feed from. He could easily find such deluded creatures, charm them, seduce them and they would let him feed from them due to their 'love' of him.

The thoughts of using such knowledge remind him of another woman in his house, one who has dark designs on him, but refuses to admit them to herself, blaming everything else instead. He rose from his chair, pausing to let the heat of the fireplace add some warmth to his back, while he decided on how he would enjoy his Little One's company should she not have a preference for how he was going to fuck her. His eyes wandered the room lazily, deciding that he would fuck her his way, then fuck her her way. If she didn't have a preferred way after he fucked her, then they would have some other form of fun that he was sure that she would enjoy.

He sauntered to the room where he was keeping her. She would be far more fun in the proper room, but had had yet to do anything near enough to earn that privilege yet. But he knew that she would, and when she did, they would both rejoice in the pleasures that would come from that move. Until then, of course, there was her spartan little space where he would show her the folly of her ways, and what her future held in store for her.

The door opened easily under his hand, closing again once he passed through. He stalked to where she had cornered herself, pulling her away from the corner, standing her straight. The blanket was ripped from her grasp and flung to the other corner where it crumpled to the floor. Tomas' eyes swept her naked form once more, claiming her with his gaze alone.

With effortless ease, he spun her to face the nearby wall, pressing her against it. One hand slid down in front of her hips, pulling them back while the rest of her torso remained pinned to the wall. He rested his chin on her shoulder as he lined himself up. He exhaled with the same slow speed he used to impale her pussy.

"I decided, Little One, that you would like to be fucked the way I wanted to fuck you. Wasn't that nice of me?" He slowly ground his length within her, his hips seeming to be the only part of him that moved, while everything else kept her locked in place as he enjoyed what she had to offer him.

"Relax, Little One. Let your body feel the solid rod of flesh rubbing you within, bringing you the pleasure that it craves. Listen to it as it tells you that it wants everything I can give to it. Know in your heart and soul that my blood does nothing but enhance what you already experience. You hunt us because you need the thrill, the excitement that comes with taking out the dangerous creatures in the night. But no mere mortal can excite your body the way those you hunt do. You needed to weed out those that couldn't give you what you needed. You wanted yourself to be taken by one like me. One who knew exactly what to do with you, and not waste you by merely killing you."

He drove into her harder and faster, pushing himself in ways he knew would excite her. As he did, the old feelings started to come to life again. The heat of lust, the mortal heat, grew from the tiniest ember into a small flickering flame as he took her closer and closer to the orgasm he could feel building in her.

"There is nothing in your veins now to blame for what is building within you. This is all you, Eva. This is you, wanting me to take you and fuck you until you cum. You want to feel the release that only I can give you. You want to know the joys of your body, the true raptures that only I can bring, Eva. Only I can bring them to my Little One. Cum, Eva. Cum hard for me. Show me that you are indeed my delightful Little One."
 
Eva had managed to be in her own little world as she tried desperately to ignore the fact that she was still aching for blood. His blood. It was a terrible thing to be able to lord over her and she had been doing so well until he had given her that wonderful surprise while she was sleeping and now she was craving it. From the look of her one would think she was a heroin addict for years just now trying to cut off the addiction. The problem was that the source wouldn't leave her alone.

And of course what was worse was that she didn't even feel like herself. Everything seemed to be dulled and intensified at the same time, her brain was going a million miles a minute, and she couldn't keep track of a single thought that entered her mind.

When the heavy door opened, she thought that she had managed the words, "Go away," but couldn't be certain. At least he interrupted the jumbled thoughts in her head though tearing her from the warmth of the blanket and comfort of the wall didn't seem to make matters any better. She wasn't his biggest fan at the moment.

And just as quickly she was against the wall, her palms raised as though it would aid her in defending herself against what she was certain would be some sort of attack - and she wasn't necessarily wrong in that thinking.

So quickly he was inside of her, and while she heard herself gasp it sounded distant from her lips. No, what she managed to hear now was his voice. And only his voice. Eva tried lifting herself on her toes, to gain some control but found it impossible as though his chin on her shoulder weighed his entire body weight.

Of course she'd like to think that he had no idea what she craved, despite the fact that he seemed to know all too well what she wanted, even if it wasn't necessarily what she needed. Though what she needed now was blood. And what she wanted now was blood. Though the fucking was nice. She couldn't even really deny it anymore.

Eva could feel her heart throbbing in her heaving chest, her forehead pressed against the cold wall as she slid a hand down to attempt to pry one of his off of her. He was commanding her to cum and her body seemed happy to comply,..and her mind was currently so confused with desperation and desire that it, too, gave in with no fight.

She heard herself cry out, felt her cunt tightening around his cock as she let go, riding out the waves of the orgasm as her heartbeat remained at a steady elevated pace.

The attempt to move him away from her had failed miserably and once again she felt as though she were putty in his hands, her knees threatening to give way, again lifting both hands to the wall for support if anything. She thought back to the only time he wasn't an immovable force and it was when he hadn't kept himself fed. Now it felt as though he was getting stronger and she was getting weaker...and losing her battle against him.
 
Tomas rejoiced when Eva did as he commanded her. The way her body tightened around his cock while buried deep within her awakened more of those dormant feelings deep inside him. He found himself wanting this mere slip of a human more than any other he toyed with. He desired to take her in ways that would make her scream with pleasure, crying out for more from him. He wanted to see exactly what fired her lust, apart from having his rightfully use her delicious cunt.

"See, my Little One, I have told you that you desired me. That you longed to be taken by me and shown what true delights you adore. Even when I asked you how you wanted to be enjoyed, you allowed me to take you as I knew you wanted."

He leaned forward, his mouth finding her neck. His lips easily made out where her pulse thundered through her veins. With a low, dry chuckle, his fangs rested over the pulsating skin. A dry sigh ended with his mouth clamping over her neck, the fangs piercing her skin easily, flooding his mouth with her rich, arousal laced blood. He scratched his tongue with one of his fangs as he pulled it out, smearing his own heavier, viscous blood over the puncture site. The flood of blood ceased, and he slowly swallowed the teasing amount he took from her.

"Ahhh... as tasty as ever, Little One. But since you have cum, I think I shall join you."

He slipped himself out of her well oiled pussy, and without looking or any other guidance, he pressed his cock against her backdoor. Just as he became aware that she knew what was going to happen, he pushed himself in. The heavy coating of her arousal made it easier for him to penetrate her much tighter hole. He gave her a moment or two to enjoy the feeling of being taken there again, then rammed himself in until he was balls deep her other love passage.

"Eva, how delightful that you wanted to be taken back there. I always knew that you wanted to know the joys of being ass fucked. To think, the last time you complained, and this time, you invited me. But don't fear, Little One, I will make sure that you cum from my cock in your ass. I know that you will cum anytime I violate your sexy body with my cock, because that is what you deeply desire, isn't it?"

He slowly fucked her, never fully withdrawing, but using he length to the fullest to send her into her personal oblivion once more. Tomas didn't care what Eva thought about how he used her. He was going to change her mind about it. He was going to make her adore the times when he plowed her body, came in it or on it. Pity she thought that her behaviour would get her more of the blood she craved. He was going to dangle that in front of her until such time the offer of blood did nothing, but the offer of pleasing him would eclipse that entirely.

Again, the dormant feelings rose, insinuating themselves in his mind, changing his thoughtless use of Eva into something more. He was truly enjoying the pounding he was giving her. He loved how she was responding to his commands, slowly coming to accept that she was meant to obey his whim, but also he loved what she was doing to his dead body. He felt the onset of his climax, boiling hotter than before, reminding him of those brief times before he became what he was, when he shared his body with a woman and felt the massive joys that went along with the act.

He brought his mouth close to her ear, the whisper carrying the undeniable steel of command.

"Cum, Little One."

No sooner had the words left his lips, he filled her bowels with his sterile seed. The warm liquid spread out into her body, giving Tomas something he never felt in all his time of being a vampire.

Bliss.
 
She couldn't help but whimper as she felt his lips against her neck, managing a weak groan upon feeling sharp teeth sink into the delicate skin on her neck. He was twisting her thoughts, her body aching and tired as she struggled to hold herself up, as though for some reason not seeming to comprehend that if her legs did give way he wouldn't just let her fall.

But she did manage to remain standing - shakily, but still standing. It wasn't really until his cock pressed against - then into her tight ass that she seemed to come around somewhat, blue eyes unfocused as again she tried to move away. The wall - of course - made it an impossibility. And as soon as she felt him inside of her - again stretching her tight ass, he thrust forward with enough swiftness that her cry was caught in her throat, her vision blurring briefly from the sudden pressure.

It wasn't something that she was used to…or something that she ever really allowed…to be so totally controlled by someone. At least not in this way,..not in such a complete way where she felt powerless and both resented and almost wanted his attention at the same time. Not that she would ever admit to that…to wanting to be wanted by him.

Her jaw ached, barely realizing how tightly she had been clenching her teeth until the ache began, his constant thrusting causing her already quivering, shuddering frame to respond. It was too much. Every nerve already felt like it was being tweaked and twisted and the deliberate thrusts didn't seem to be putting her mind at ease at all. It was really only occasionally that she managed to get a clear thought in, and it would be interrupted immediately by his full length inside of her, her cheeks flushed, legs spread awkwardly as he used her.

She couldn't even comprehend the moans that escaped her lips. Accompanied by whimpers and gasps, the sounds seemed to echo off of the stone walls, her body once again giving in, even easier now after the first orgasm.

"Cum, Little One."

Eva barely heard the words, despite the fact that he was whispering directly in her ear. Something for only her to hear even over her needy moans. Her clit throbbed, as though jealous of the attention her rear was getting and not her cunt as she came again. Had it not been for the wall in front of her she would have surely doubled over.

She was still riding the wave of the high, slowly coming down from it as her fingernails scraped against the walls, struggling to regain some form of who she was and what she stood for. At the moment she was barely standing on her own and she knew that, but being sandwiched between him and the wall gave her little choice but to remain still, impaled on his cock until he was through with her. And until that time, she tried frantically to calm her breathing and heartrate, blinking repeatedly in an attempt to focus her gaze.
 
Tomas kept Eva impaled on him, even after the waves of bliss finally were swept away. He was enjoying the feel of her body wrapped around his invading shaft, buried deep in her body once more, exactly where he wanted it.

"So, Little One, I told you that being taken this way would be something you would really like." His laugh was dry, and his body moved ever so slightly as he did. "This is the type of good behaviour that will get you into a real bedroom, rather than this barren place. I may even permit you to wear clothing if you keep behaving." He brought his mouth close to her ear, his lips almost brushing the outer edge of the shell. "And the truly, perfectly behaved Eva will be able to go outside of the house too."

He rolled his hips slightly, lifting Eva up onto her toes. "Of course, Eva will have to prove herself worthy of that. It wont be easy, but then the best things are never easy to obtain, are they?"

He slowly withdrew from her, letting her feel every fraction of an inch he pulled out of her anus. He was still as solid as the moment he pushed himself into her dark depths. When he finally freed himself, he took a step back and let her take over control of her body and its positioning.

"Think, Little One, of all the time you wasted fighting yourself. That, and all those poor people who died, and suffered because you were too silly to recognize the truth about yourself. But now, your eyes are starting to open, and you're seeing yourself for what you are. A woman of powerful desires. You just needed someone to make you see them."

He locked his gaze on the woman he had been preparing for over a decade for this. She had looked on him killing her parents, and sparing her. He had watched her while she learned how to take out the weaker, clumsy and generally wasted individuals gifted with the near immortality that he had been given. But he still sensed in her a need that he was awakening.

For a mortal, she was definitely attractive. She was responsive to the sex they had, and the more he used her, the more she responded. He hadn't even started with her yet.

He thought for a moment if he let her have the chance to escape, would she? Would she leave the great physical reactions she was getting from him, to escape and be 'free', knowing he would terrorize her and any who came into contact with her? Would she value her freedom over the lives of others, even when she craved everything he gave her?

He decided to find out how strong her urge to be 'free' really was.

"Little One, I am going to let you rest for a while, then we will dine together and discuss what delight we shall share with that wicked body of yours. This time, you will decide on how we shall enjoy you. Oh, and you know what I mean, so no silly answers."

He left her room, leaving the door unlocked. He moved with the speed granted by his age, leaving her only one real path out of his abode, ensuring all the other areas he didn't want her to enter were locked and inaccessible.

"Now, if she doesn't leave, I will have to give her something to reward her. I think that it would be letting her have the other room. Of course, then we would have to... how do they say it again? Christen the room properly. Yes, that would be a grand way of giving her the reward she deserves.

"Of course, if she does leave..." Tomas shrugged. "I'll just have to deal with that if it happens. In some ways, I do hope she does, because then I will have some real fun, and show her just how serious I am about her being mine."
 
She whimpered as he forced her up onto her toes. Hearing him speak her name was almost more frustrating than his stupid nickname for her. It carried more weight with it, though at the same time hearing it made her feel even if only just slightly, more like herself and not just some thing for him to toy around with.

But it was gone just as quickly as he pulled from her, leaving her to fend for herself when it came to all manners of standing, which she seemed to be having a difficult time doing. She turned slowly, leaning wholly against the wall as she lifted her gaze to his. Her exhaustion was clear, and though she couldn't see her own reflection - she certainly didn't look her best.

Sure, her cheeks were flushed from the arousal but her color was off, if only slightly. The most jarring of her features were the dark circles that rimmed her eyes, still managing to say nothing in response to him. Mostly it was because she still couldn't form a coherent string of thought at the moment but she saved that for herself. Despite her appearance she was at least doing her best to not sound like a desperate idiot girl who craved what he offered.

Of course it wasn't as though he usually freely offered blood to her..and that seemed to be what her body was aching for especially now that the highs of the orgasm were gone.

When he did leave the room she allowed her weakness to show. Though she'd been putting up a good front. This wasn't normal..being cooped up in what she deemed a cell with nothing more than a mattress and a blanket as creature comforts…and she didn't feel strong, or anything like the person she'd been before he came back into her life.

Eva nearly fell to the floor, though managed to slide down the wall, leaning over only to grab the thin blanket - once again left alone to enjoy the ache he left her body with. She reeked of sex. It practically oozed out of her pores as she nearly crawled to the mattress. She did need sleep, and despite the fact that she couldn't even seem to force more than a few hours of it upon her body at a time, which served easily to weaken her both mentally and physically, she did need to try.

Not even an hour passed before her body went rigid upon the mattress, blue eyes snapping open as she lifted her head toward the door. He hadn't locked it. When he left..he hadn't locked it. It may have been her mind playing tricks on her but she could have sworn.

Slowly she managed to get to her feet, still holding the blanket around herself as she reached the door. A shaky hand was lifted slowly, and when she did manage to try the door, it opened. It did take some strength for her to pull the door, something that annoyed her because he could do these things so easily, but she slipped out of the room, really unsure of what to do next.

Her breathing was somewhat uneven as she started through the home, occasionally placing her palm against the wall for support. She didn't remember the path they'd taken to get to the room in the first place, though her journey to find a way out did seem to have as many twists and turns - enough to leave a person dizzied.

Blue eyes swept each part of the hall cautiously. She was moving as quickly and quietly as she could manage, still clutching the blanket around herself - knowing that he would have been able to hear the door open.

The door was practically glowing - at least in her mind - as it presented itself to her finally. She nearly felt as though she was going to fall over from exhaustion though determination seemed to be urging her forward. She wasn't even thinking about the fact that she had no idea where his home was even located or how to get to civilization. She was thinking that she had to get away..to recoup and be herself again before trying to take him on. Feeling so broken down and confused with what she wanted and needed certainly wasn't helping her mental status.

When she opened the front door she couldn't help but shiver as she felt the air hit her like a brick wall. She wasn't immune to it, and the thin cloth passed as a blanket didn't seem to be helping much. Yet despite her desperate urge to leave, she seemed to realize that she had no idea where she was.

It seemed like she stood there for hours in the doorway, just staring out into the darkness before taking a slight step back from the door. She left it ajar, the cold air seeping into the house as she easily found a couch that was infinitely more comfortable than the mattress and only a room away from the open front door wrapping the blanket a bit more tightly around herself as she curled up, slipping out into a state of unconsciousness faster than what was probably healthy,..but she didn't quite care.
 
Tomas heard her the moment the door was opened. It wasn't that difficult, as he was nearby, clouded from her notice and standing as still as a statue. Her body showed the effects of her internal battles. Even still, he acknowledged the desire he felt for her. She would soon return to her normal self, and he would ravish her even more, as she would be a far more active participant in her pleasure giving. He laughed within his mind, seeing her wrap the thin blanket about her, attempting to cover what she should be openly displaying while in his home. But he had to admit even to himself, he enjoyed the tease that she presented, even if it was not intentional.

He ignored her when she went the wrong way, taking the time to move himself close to her destination. He observed her caution, confusion and the silly glimmer of hope that she would soon be free.

Eventually, he was in position to see the unlocked door to her ultimate freedom from his home. She seemed to stagger, finding a second wind that propelled her toward the door. The hand hesitant, wondering perhaps if it would make any noise and alert him to her attempt.

The door opened, silently. Like her, he felt the wall of cold air hit his naked body. Unlike her, it did nothing to him. But like him, she stood still. She was looking out into the dark, open area beyond. Outside. 'Freedom'. Then she did something he hadn't really expected her to do.

She took a step back from the gateway to the beyond.

Instead of trying to leave his home, she turned and went to a couch, falling onto it and curling her into a tight ball cocooned in the thin blanket. She passed out as soon as she was still.

He closed the door, making no sound at all. He closed on where she slept, slipping his arms beneath her and delicately lifting her off the couch. With for anyone else would be agonizing slowness, he walked her to the room he initially showed her. He opened the door, taking her in and placing her on the bed. It took a few minutes to get her under the covers.

She had not woken once, nor moved anything more than was needed to breathe and live. There was a peace to her face that he had not seen before. He was touched by it for a fleeting moment, before he smiled thinking how she would react to not only finding herself in a totally different room, but him sitting waiting for her to awaken.

He eased himself into the corner, the clouding effect on her mind still in place. He wanted her to react 'normally' when she awoke. Then he would allow himself to be seen, and they would rejoice at her first clearly sensible decision in many a day.
 
She hadn't stirred the entire time that she had been laying there, and it wasn't until she started rousing that she rolled onto her side, drawing her knees closer to her chest. Eva had slept…and she didn't even know the amount of time that her eyes remained closed..but when they finally did open - she managed to forget. Not forever, but at least for a few moments, she had no real clue of what was going on as she began to stir, blinking her eyes into focus and drawing the plush blankets closer to her body.

It took at least a full minute before she remembered what her situation was. While this may have been the comfort that she knew of her own bed - it was not her own bed. She sat up quickly, scanning the room cautiously. She could feel eyes on her..at least that was what it felt like..that someone was watching - but she wasn't quite to the point of comprehending how all of this happened.

As she went over the events in her mind she had to convince herself that they had actually happened, that he had forgotten to unlock the door and she had gotten out. But he never forgot anything - and now that she had managed to rest her body and mind a little bit, she seemed to be putting things together a bit more quickly.

"It was a fucking test."

The words were quiet, practically slapping her palm to her forehead as she realized what had happened - though the fact that she hadn't left had to have done something, as she didn't wake up tied up somewhere or worse.

Some flame had returned to her eyes upon realizing that he had been testing her - especially after doing so in her less than 'with it' state.

Throwing the blankets back she managed to get to her feet. Of course she realized that she was naked - not only that but she was starving..that much was proven when the quick movement of being seated on the bed to standing next to it left her somewhat dizzied.

"Damnit.."
 
Eva started to stir, bringing her self into a state of wakefulness. She had slept re rest of the night away, and Helios was already on his march to the horizon to allow his wife Luna her chance to rule the skies. She blinked slowly, pulling the blanket closer to her chin, looking content in the bed she would now sleep in.

Then came the moment when she brain was fully awake, and started to take in everything around her. Seeing her sit bolt upright, trying to find what else was in the room, was almost funny. But her disheveled hair got him thinking of how it would look after he fucked her hard and fast on that very bed. How she would look in the throws of her ecstasy as he plowed her again and again.

But he resumed looking at her face. She was still sleepy enough to telegraph what was going on behind it by what he saw on it. That, and he had been a keen observer of her, and was getting even better at spotting her tells.

"It was a fucking test."

He smiled openly, even though she couldn't see it. He watched her think further, more matters coming to make sense to her. Whatever it had been, there was now a fire in her eyes that he found most appealing. Again, he felt the old mundane lust starting to burn within him, feeling somewhat exotic now. He was looking forward to having her again, and he started to think of the how, when and where.

She greeted him with a truly joyous sight, that of her naked body leaping out of bed after throwing back the covers. When she stood, he watched her sway from the sudden move. He chose that moment to remove the clouding from her mind, appearing in the corner of the room where he had waited, and watched.

"Damnit.."

"Indeed, Little One, it was a test. And you could have easily walked out the door. No one would have stopped you. But, as you can see, you have been rewarded for making the sensible choice. This is where you will sleep from now on. You have earned it, Little One."

He walked over to her, wrapping one of his arms about her waist as a lover would. He drew her close, and claimed her lips with his. He was warm like a normal person, she could even feel a heartbeat within him thudding dully in his chest. His tongue danced with hers, kissing her with a passion he felt for her the first moment he saw her in the nightclub. The hot desire that clearly told her that she was sexy, desired, wanted.

When he broke off their kiss, he smiled at her. "Come, Little One, let us go and eat. You must be very hungry." He walked her out of her room, across the hall from where she had been kept. He walked as if it was something they did every day, and would continue to enjoy for years to come.

"Little One, you have been tested frequently, and will be tested frequently. Good results gain you good rewards. Bad results, well, you know about those already. You had the chance to leave, to escape as you commonly say. But last night, you knew your place was here, because you enjoy what we do for each other." He looked into her eyes, feeling her subconscious shy away from him. "You couldn't bear to loose those delights you know you want. The feel of my cock sliding over your tongue, down your throat. The joy you get when that same cock impales your cunt until it fills you with my seed. And who will forget last night, the rapture you felt when your delightful, tight ass accepted my cock? I doubt you will for a long time."

He led her into the dining room, guiding her to a seat, pulling it out like a perfect gentleman. He helped her adjust the position of the chair, before taking his own seat.

"I know, you will try and argue that you didn't really like anything we have done. But we would both know you would be lying. Stop fighting yourself, Little One. Embrace the joys that your body loves, and cries out for.

"Ahh... here comes our food."
 
Eva nearly jumped out of her skin as he appeared, quite literally out of thin air to her eyes though he had been sitting there the whole time. His voice shook her, but she wasn't sure of really how to react to him. Of course as he stood and closed the distance between them she managed to step back only to have him pull her forward against him. She couldn't quiet her gasp, her palms to his chest as she found herself getting lost..at least for a moment in the kiss. And when he pulled back her cheeks were again burning in shame of what she was feeling toward someone she still believed to be a monster.

She said nothing as he guided her from the room, trying to grasp his change in mood, before realizing quickly that it had everything to do with the fact that she had done what he wanted in a way by not leaving. It wasn't until she sat down and managed to sit there staring at him that she managed to form a response.

"I didn't leave…because I have no…fucking clue where I am…I didn't leave..because if I did manage to find anyone and not freeze to death I would be put in an asylum. I didn't leave because the last time I got away from you..everyone around me ends up getting hurt!"

Her heart was pounding as her fingers clutched the edge of the table, glancing up as the food was brought in before looking back to him.

"You may be able..to….to make me feel things, but that does not outweigh the fact that I have a burning hatred for you. You..you don't think I know that you worked me down until my body could barely function let alone my mind…and…and chose then to fuck my ass? When..I could barely stand…could…could barely see straight!"

Eva had pushed the chair back and was on her feet now, shaking her head somewhat.

"You don't get to force.." She had to pause, mouth watering just thinking the word, "blood on me…and put me into a state like that…and then sit there so damn smug. I..I feel like I'm losing my mind in this place…don't you understand that? I feel…like I'm going crazy…absolutely mad…and…and I won't have you sit there and treat me like a found object that you get to toy with.."

Really she didn't even know where she was going with all of this. It was as though everything that had been racing through her mind over the past days was pouring out all at once and she couldn't do a thing to stop it.

She nearly fell back onto the chair, her body needing the strength that she would get from food, lifting her hands slowly to cover her face with them.

"I can't just..give up everything because you say to..I don't know you..I don't..I don't want to know you..I want..to be able to function..and…and think.." Still she kept her hands over her face, covering her eyes as she struggled to compose herself. She was fighting so hard to remain the person that she was and to not just give into him,..but it was damn well exhausting to be fighting all the time.
 
Tomas sat quietly as their meals were brought out. But Eva, having had a better night's sleep, decided that she wanted to let him know a few things on her mind.

"I didn't leave…because I have no…fucking clue where I am…I didn't leave..because if I did manage to find anyone and not freeze to death I would be put in an asylum. I didn't leave because the last time I got away from you..everyone around me ends up getting hurt!"

He nodded, acknowledging what she said, and giving his agreement to her observations. She broke contact with him momentarily, looking at the cold meat and salad that had been placed before her. But those fiery eyes were soon locked on him again.

"You may be able..to… to make me feel things, but that does not outweigh the fact that I have a burning hatred for you. You..you don't think I know that you worked me down until my body could barely function let alone my mind…and…and chose then to fuck my ass? When..I could barely stand…could…could barely see straight!"

She was out of her chair. Her anger giving her the strength she lacked earlier. It also restored the missing grace to her movements, even the shaking of her head.

"You don't get to force.. blood on me…and put me into a state like that…and then sit there so damn smug. I..I feel like I'm losing my mind in this place…don't you understand that? I feel…like I'm going crazy…absolutely mad…and…and I won't have you sit there and treat me like a found object that you get to toy with.."

And with that, her anger was drained from her, allowing her to merely dropped back into her chair, covering her face with her weakened hands.

"I can't just..give up everything because you say to..I don't know you..I don't..I don't want to know you..I want..to be able to function..and…and think.."

"Are you finished now? I knew you wouldn't leave when given the chance. And for all your reasons, yes, some of them influenced you, but if you really wanted to, you would have been out that door in no time. But you are growing wiser, which is important for a young woman like you.

"Now, the laughable excuse for your delight in our sex, that I have been wearing you down? I have been doing no such thing. You, Little One, have been wearing yourself down. All that fighting between your mind and your body has been what has caused your lack of sleep. I have not been mistreating you, Little One. You have been mistreating you.

"Don't complain about being fucked up the ass, Little One, because you came very hard when you were. Did you now know that when someone is, as you say, barely functional, they operate on their core values. You work on what you need, and respond accordingly. So being fucked up the ass, and coming as you did, was not forced on you at all. It was how your body reacted to what was happening. I can't force to to respond in any way you don't want to. If you truly hate me as much as you say, there would be no way I would get an orgasm out of you anywhere near that strong, regardless of how you may be physically."

He took the smallest of sips from the glass, placing it back exactly where it had been taken from.

"You are not going crazy, Little One. You are merely fighting your true self that is finally exerting itself. You have told yourself you are a particular way, and now finding out that you're not how, or even who, you thought you were. So of course you would blame me for it. I am a vampire, therefore I am evil and everything I do must be evil as well.

"You want to function, and to think? Well, stop fighting yourself. Accept what you are, and you will function so much better and think so much clearer."

He reached down, picking up a small sliver of meat, letting it pass his lips and disappear. He edged his chair back, then moved with such celerity that it appeared that he materialized right behind her. Both hands rested on her shoulders in a gentle, comforting manner as he lowered his mouth near her ear.

"Eat your food. Then, I will fuck you and let you leave, if you still desire it. You will get clothing that will be decent in public, and not draw any undue attention to yourself. You can leave in broad daylight, and have a good idea of where you are. If you hang around longer than say... two hours after you've been fucked, then I will assume that you're happy to stay with me and with all we share.

"Leave me and mine in peace, I will not kill, maim nor harm any connected with you, nor innocents that touch your life. You hunt me, or mine, the gloves come off. Oh, and then when I get you, I will get rather nasty, rather than being the pleasant chap I have been."

He returned to his chair as a normal person would, sitting down and starting to eat his meal properly. "Of course, at any stage you desire to, you can come back here and stay with me."
 
Eva tensed as she felt his hands upon her shoulders, though just as quickly felt herself relaxing under the touch, letting her eyes shut as he spoke. She was thinking - that much was obvious. Even as he left her to return to his seat she was thinking, her eyes opening slowly, focusing on the plate in front of her and not on him.

"You or yours…meaning your kind? Because that is what I do. I kill..what you are." She spoke slowly, lifting her eyes to meet his gaze. The anger was back just as quickly as it had fled, her pulse quickening beneath her chest. "And the funny thing is…I never would have even started doing that if you'd left my family in peace. We never would have crossed paths…this wouldn't have happened. And I would have been perfectly happy living a normal life.

And now..I have to deal with you..in my head..you're in my head. I don't really care what you say…about me and fighting myself and not fighting you..you're just further confusing the situation. I think you've forgotten about the cop you had kill herself…or my dear friend Frank that you had keep me captive in a fucking basement. You brought me here. Hurt my friends to keep me close…but for some reason you don't think you're at all in the wrong. It takes a twisted mind for that. And maybe if I'd lived a billion years like you have I'd be just as fucked up but I haven't."

She was frustrated, stabbing the meat with her fork only to stick it in her mouth and chew, still managing to keep the glare on him at all times. She would eat her food,..she needed it. But she also needed to get as far away from him as possible in order to survive..because craving blood and craving his touch was not something that could ever possibly be healthy.
 
"You or yours…meaning your kind? Because that is what I do. I kill..what you are."

"No, not my kind. Only those that serve me. None of those that I gifted had the common sense to listen to their sire's wisdom, and met their untimely ends. I have a few mortals that have consented to serve me, and help me in return for simple favours. You will see all of them before you go, so you know who to avoid. Anyone else," he shrugged, "do whatever you want with them."

"And the funny thing is…I never would have even started doing that if you'd left my family in peace. We never would have crossed paths…this wouldn't have happened. And I would have been perfectly happy living a normal life.

And now..I have to deal with you..in my head..you're in my head. I don't really care what you say…about me and fighting myself and not fighting you..you're just further confusing the situation. I think you've forgotten about the cop you had kill herself…or my dear friend Frank that you had keep me captive in a fucking basement. You brought me here. Hurt my friends to keep me close…but for some reason you don't think you're at all in the wrong. It takes a twisted mind for that. And maybe if I'd lived a billion years like you have I'd be just as fucked up but I haven't."


"If I left your family in peace? What about if they had left me in peace? It was your mother who sought me out, begged me to allow her to serve one as powerful as myself. Since she changed from a girl to a maiden, she had know of us, slowly gathering information that finally got her to someone knowledgeable enough who passed on my details. The last mistake that silly bitch of a blood sucker made. I nailed her to the west side of a building, high up where most people wouldn't notice her. She was old enough to withstand the Kiss of Helios, but it burned her still. It took a week before she finally gave up resisting and died.

"Now, as for everyone else along the way, they were means of persuasion. All I wanted was for you to cooperate, but you were too stubborn in your wrong thinking. You kept going to others, and I had to remind you that you needed to come to me.

"And now you've had a taste of what life is like, of who you really are under the mask you wear. Do I care if you want to kill vampires? No, I don't. I have probably killed more than you have, and for more or less the same reasons. To protect the people. You can stay here, perfectly safe from those that would seek to harm you. You could go and hunt anywhere, with tool and support that would be far more reliable than what you have had access to recently.

"Plus, you would get to know what it is you want that gives you the greatest pleasure, and be able to enjoy it fully, with minimal risk to yourself." He took a few more mouthfuls of food, ignoring the glare from across the table. "But, given your recent outburst, it would appear that you're reverting to the wrong way of looking at things and will depart as soon as you get the chance."

He emptied his glass, enjoying the taste of the wine before it was gone. His eyes remained on hers. It would be too simple to reach across, pass through those twin portals, and with the finest of touches have her want to serve him faithfully, and she had wanted from the moment she first saw him. That she would think it so naturally that after a month or two, even he wouldn't find where he touched her mind. But then, he would know that she had been tampered with, rather than accepting the reality all by herself.

"Eat up, Little one, you will need your energy for the fuck before you depart, if you choose to depart that is. With you, One can never be totally sure."
 
She watched him, though couldn't really help but to be happy with the fact that he wasn't putting all vampires off limits. That wasn't something that she was willing to do for anyone.

Though as soon as he began talking about her mother, again she tensed. She didn't want to hear about her..about how her mother sought him out, mainly because it made her feel all the more dirty, to have slept with the man..with the thing, that her mother had as well. That was enough to make her shudder.

"Of course..because that's completely sane..persuading someone to do what you want by hurting and killing people." The sarcasm dripped from her words,taking another bite as he spoke of her being able to hunt anywhere, with support and better tools than she had. It was enough to soften her glare just slightly, just the thought alone of going out and hunting easily exciting her. She knew that on some level she was no better, though at least the things that she killed were killing other people.

"It's not a wrong way of looking at things. It's a different way of looking at things. You're such a stubborn man…you have this…one way that things have to be and if they're not done that way or seen that way, they're wrong."

He was frustrating her, her brows knitted as she, too lifted the wine glass to her lips, though she took a sip instead of downing the entire thing like she did. He was staring at her, and almost seemed to be looking through her as he thought of something, breaking the brief silence to remind her of her upcoming..fucking.

Eva cleared her throat, uncomfortable still with his openness, with the fact that she felt physically dirty. She reeked of sex, not that he seemed to mind, and wanted nothing more than a long, hot shower to try and get the smell off of her. Again she tipped the glass back, taking a larger gulp before putting the glass down, her mind seeming to be on track with his as she swallowed another mouthful of food.

"I don't see why you don't just…do your voodoo on my brain. I mean, you made that poor woman kill herself in front of me. Though I suppose it would take all of the fun out of it for you, wouldn't it? If my brain turned to mush…and I just said yes to everything you said…and followed you around like a lost puppy…that's not fun at all for you..and tell me. If I had left…would you have let me go? Or is this some change of heart you're having.."
 
Tomas sat back, enjoying her rally her thoughts, trying to reestablish in her mind what she firmly believed to be the truth. Only the human mind was their greatest strength as well as the greatest weakness.

"Of course..because that's completely sane..persuading someone to do what you want by hurting and killing people.

"It's not a wrong way of looking at things. It's a different way of looking at things. You're such a stubborn man…you have this…one way that things have to be and if they're not done that way or seen that way, they're wrong."


"How does that make me differ from other humans? Don't they do the same? And what of you? You persuade others by killing too. 'Look out vampire, if you mess up, you'll be exactly like that pile of ash and bones over there.'

"What about you? Have you looked into what it is like to be a vampire? What it means? How it truly affects us? No, you have it locked in your mind that we must be wiped out. Is not believing that wrong, according to you?

"You have no idea of who you really are, and what you really need. Every time your body demonstrates to you what it desires, you immediately fight it. I have watched you grow up, seen you explore your world, and even yourself. Above all, you hate your mother for what she did, and what it caused to you. You fear that you are exactly like her.

"You are like her, but in many ways, you are more than her. Yes, you have the same desires as she had, but then you have the strength she she never had."

"I don't see why you don't just…do your voodoo on my brain. I mean, you made that poor woman kill herself in front of me. Though I suppose it would take all of the fun out of it for you, wouldn't it? If my brain turned to mush…and I just said yes to everything you said…and followed you around like a lost puppy…that's not fun at all for you..and tell me. If I had left…would you have let me go? Or is this some change of heart you're having.."

"Of course you don't see why. You are completely right. I could tamper with your mind so you would do exactly what I want, and you would even believe that they were your thoughts, rather than mine. Even without turning your brain to mush. I could have done that to you the moment I first saw you.

"But why tamper with something that is already where it is supposed to be? I am not doing anything to you except showing you the truth about yourself. This is by and far the easiest thing to do. Everything is there, you just need to stop, take a good hard look at yourself and really see what is there."

He leaned back in his chair, pushing his plate to one side.

"If you had left, you would have gone without myself, or anyone in my charge trying to stop you. Just like what may happen shortly. If you decide to depart, then you will be able to continue without obstruction. Your life has changed, and things will never be as they once were. You are seeing what you kept from yourself, and that's not ever going to go away."
 
As he spoke, again bringing up her mother she felt herself growing more tense with each word that came out of his mouth - her anger seeming to fuel something other than lust for him.

"I..am nothing like her."

Her fingers were curled around the knife, as though if necessary she would defend herself.

"I would rather be dead than to have that comparison..and saying that I am more? That does nothing…that does absolutely nothing to help what comment was already made. She gave in..and she wound up dead."

She, too, was finished eating, though not because she was full, knuckles white as she held onto the blade, the fork having been set down on the plate, her gaze never leaving him - not now. "You want to know why I fight this…you? Her entire mind was corrupted with this sick fascination of what you were..you said it yourself. She sought you out and you let her. You could have turned her away…left everything alone,..but you didn't. You killed them and somehow think that I'll just…forget that. What…accept it and move on? I won't. It's a great thing about us humans..we're very good at holding grudges. And what you've done to me..or as you say, for me..has not changed any of that."

Her heart was racing, pushing the chair back as she stood - though she didn't turn from him to leave, managing to take a step backward while still facing him, her grip still on the knife despite the fact she knew it wouldn't do any real damage.

"I won't ever forgive you for what you did. And even…if…" Her words were somewhat shaky, having to take a breath to steady herself. "Even if you make me feel things..I'd rather feel nothing at all than to know that any of it has come from you."
 
Tomas saw the deep hatred Eva had for her mother. It grew more palatable with each word he spoke of the woman responsible for bringing Eva into the world. Without shifting his gaze, he noticed the white knuckle grip around the knife.

"I..am nothing like her."

"I would rather be dead than to have that comparison..and saying that I am more? That does nothing…that does absolutely nothing to help what comment was already made. She gave in..and she wound up dead."

"You want to know why I fight this…you? Her entire mind was corrupted with this sick fascination of what you were..you said it yourself. She sought you out and you let her. You could have turned her away…left everything alone,..but you didn't. You killed them and somehow think that I'll just…forget that. What…accept it and move on? I won't. It's a great thing about us humans..we're very good at holding grudges. And what you've done to me..or as you say, for me..has not changed any of that."


"Wrong, Little One. You and her share the same desires. You, however, control those desires, where she was controlled by them. You have a strength of will greater that hers, and a mind that is much sharper too. But you have gone to the other extreme, denying yourself what you need and desire.

"Also, humans have nothing against a vampire when it comes to holding a grudge. When you have held one for over three centuries, then I will consider your statement."

"I won't ever forgive you for what you did. And even…if…"

Tomas allowed the question on his mind be reflected upon his face. Eva stumbled slightly, verbally, before she continued.

"Even if you make me feel things..I'd rather feel nothing at all than to know that any of it has come from you."

"If I make you feel things? I make you feel nothing, Little One. You, and you only, allow yourself to feel anything, to think anything. You have never had a partner that has made you feel so good, have you? No one has ever got you so high from a fucking, right? For what ever reason, or excuse, you come up with, you are attracted to me, which in turns fires your lust and gets you aroused enough to experience the joys you have been missing."

He stood up from his seat, and casually walked to the end of the table, approaching Eva with the same inevitability that the sunset and onset of night did. He finally came to a stop at the point beside her place at the table.
 
Eva watched him cautiously as he spoke, unable to really help but stare as she clutched the knife. He was right about at least one thing. She was attracted to him and that was what killed her. Despite everything that he had done she was still drawn to him. But it was more than just attraction. Every other vampire she had ever run into was almost clumsy with their gifts where as he had perfected all of it.

The speed that he had astounded her. Of course the fact that he could twist minds was partly terrifying but the fact that he only did it when it was necessary - at least in his mind, was something she never had come across. Every one that she had seen would work their tricks whenever they could but that was only if they knew how.

And of course he could shield himself from sight. It was a small mind trick that was probably the most beneficial to him on top of everything else.

And even now - after it all, he was persistent that she was actually doing something wrong by not allowing herself to give in to what she wanted. But she had given in. That was what she hated about herself. She had allowed herself to give in on multiple occasions and it only led him to want more out of her.

His languid movement toward her did not put her at ease as she stood next to her chair, stepping behind it so that it served to shield herself from him.

"I vote no on the fucking before I leave.."

She nodded, as though to confirm her own thought process, swallowing hard.

"So you can just stay right there and we can either continue talking in the most civilized manner since you've come back into my life, or I can get..clothes. And leave. Okay?" She nodded her head slowly as though to coax a response out of him.
 
It came as no surprise to Tomas that Eva got out of her chair, putting it between them as if it were some functional form of barrier between them. He knew that it was more psychological and physical, but since Eva was controlling herself, he decided to play along.

"I vote no on the fucking before I leave.."

His chuckle was as dry as a late autumn leaf. She was being so brave, standing up to him. He witnesses the difficult swallow, and the nod confirming that her words matched her thoughts. It amused him to watch her go through her self delusions, trying to reinforce her old perspective while her true self was slowly, inevitably becoming a reality.

"So you can just stay right there and we can either continue talking in the most civilized manner since you've come back into my life, or I can get..clothes. And leave. Okay?"

"I'd love to continue this conversation, Little One. I have been enjoying it a lot. You are a very intelligent woman, with a few exceptions due to irrational stubbornness, and these discussions are good for the mind." He leaned against the table in a very human like gesture. While he did that, he slowly used some of his reserves to give him a more human appearance; a healthy pallor to his skin, signs of a heart beat & breathing as well as all the other little tell tale signs that would tell a person he was human, rather than undead. The transition was slow, with the aim of the conversation distracting her enough to not notice that changes.

"Now, your voting no on the fucking... There is no vote about it, Little One. Or if there was, it would be an unanimous 'yes'. Even as your mouth was denying what is going to happen, your body was saying something more favourable to the notion. Even now, there is a desire to get closer, to taste that joy but one more time before you go."

He reached out, gracing her cheek with a light, tender touch. His fingers brushed her skin from just in front of her ear all the way down to her chin. Her skin was smooth, tender and surprisingly unmarred by her choice of activities, as well as her choices since being with him. His fingers drifted to under her chin, the tiniest pressure underneath as he drew them forward, indicating that she should come closer.

"Why can't you understand that I am merely showing you what is in there? Why do you think, and feel, that I have been forcing you, when it is you that is setting the pace? Everything we have done is because of your desire to experience it, and finding out that you enjoy it. Is it that you feel that you can blame me, because I am the only one that 'can make you feel' when it happens?"

He looked her straight in the eye. "Do you really want to leave without one fresh memory of how great it feels to accept what your body desires?"
 
She had been proud of her little barrier, though as soon as he spoke she found herself almost pouting in response to it. He was more set in his ways than anyone she knew, and apparently refused to take 'no' for an answer. Not that it made her feel any better about it.

He was so confident in every action, every word - whether it was about her or not. What was worse was that he was still intent of telling her that she was wrong in her thinking.

Still, she found herself caught off guard by the touch, not having noticed any change in him - which was probably because she was so used to looking at him at this point, the differences surely something that she would have taken notice of had she looked away for an extended period of time and then looked back to him.

It was strange for her when he was gentle, beckoning with his movements, and she felt herself stepping slowly from behind the chair, each tentative movement seeming more than the last.

"I'm not setting any pace.."

She spoke slowly, clearly, trying to get her own point across as he questioned her again, asking if she actually wanted to leave without letting go one more time, and she couldn't help but lean forward, letting her hand hover briefly over the table before she finally did let go of the knife that she had been clinging to, setting it down carefully.

Of course, Eva had faltered throughout this.*****cess. She'd given in..asked him to bite her, and took his blood, and there was a guilt weighing on her conscience as if for her to do something like that was a sin of some kind. To her, it was. It was those things that made her feel like she was coming across something far too similar to how her mother acted, and her mother got killed.

"And…I'm allowed to blame you for whatever I want to blame you for..I'm going to end up dead if I keep this up..just like her. And you'll probably be the one to do it..just like you did her. I can't risk..losing myself because of how I respond to you..which you apparently can't' understand."
 
Tomas was pleased that she responded so well to his words, his touch. As he knew she would, her body told her mind what was the proper course of action. Each step was slow, uncertain, but also a subtle tease.

"I'm not setting any pace.."

He couldn't understand how she couldn't see what was happening. Feel the change within herself. He could see how she was answering her true self, allowing it to come to the fore. Seeing her place the knife on the table, rather than dropping the knife, was the clearest signal that she was embracing the truth deep in her heart and soul.

"And…I'm allowed to blame you for whatever I want to blame you for..I'm going to end up dead if I keep this up..just like her. And you'll probably be the one to do it..just like you did her. I can't risk..losing myself because of how I respond to you..which you apparently can't' understand."

"Yes, you can blame me for anything you want, but would it be honest? No, it wouldn't. Plus, what makes you think you'll wind up dead because of this? You are nothing like your mother in that regard. You are stronger, smarter. You wont let it control your life like she did. You'll accept it, make it a part of you. Draw greater strength from it, rather than fight it like she did. Rather than find peace within herself, she fought to the bitter end, loosing to her desires completely.

"You're not loosing yourself at all, Little One. You're finding yourself. Which apparently you can't understand, or refuse to understand."

His hand reached out behind her head, drawing her into a kiss that started slow, tender and grew with a steady passion. He claimed her like a lover, taking charge of the exchange; leading and guiding her from her fear into the joy that such a kiss proclaimed. He also slowly moved her back towards the edge of the table, letting her rest and gain support from it rather than pin her to it.

He drew his mouth way from hers slowly, a warm smile lighting his face. "Now, that was very nice, don't you think?"

He kissed his way along her cheek, pausing to nibble her ear lobe without using his fangs, before kissing her neck, adding a few normal nips along the way.
 
Eva frowned as in the same breath he agreed that she could blame him but it would be a dishonest thing to do. It wasn't, really, though she knew that they would never see eye to eye on it. Her lips parted to respond, only to watch his arm extend, finding herself more interested in that for the moment than speaking.

It wasn't normal. It wasn't with inhuman speed - which was why she was so interested in it. The motion was carefully constructed, her gaze quickly flicking back to his face as she felt herself being pulled to him.

As soon as their lips touched, Eva's hands raised to his chest, though her attempt to push him away lasted barely a second before she allowed herself to be guided back against the table, letting her hands leave his chest in order to gain stability, palms against the table, fingers carefully grasping the edge.

It wasn't until he pulled away that she found herself breathless, her cheeks flushed. She realized that her eyes had been closed, and opening them allowed her to see the smile - an incredibly human looking smile upon his face, questioning her,..stunning her really by a strange approachability that she hadn't seen before.

His lips were on her cheek, instinctively tilting her head to the side when they reached her neck, struggling to find words.

"What are you doing..?"

Her voice was breathy, the question carrying more weight than she could put into words. She wanted to know why he was acting this way…looking this way. She was a smart girl, but this was confusing her on a whole new level.
 
Tomas could feel her confusion as if it were a physical part of her because it was so strong. Even her question was a sign of the strength of her confusion. She had no expected such a passive display from him, one akin to a mortal lover rather than the 'monster' she thought of him as. He continued to blaze his trail down her neck onto the upper reaches of her chest.

His hands came to rest about her ribs, lifting her easily so she was sitting on the table rather than leaning against it. He gave her a look full of passion and desire, then latched his mouth around one of her nipples. His tongue, teeth and lips worked on it in unison. He played with the hard nub of flesh while one free hand played with her other breast and the other supported her in the middle of her back.

'She wonders what I am doing? I am showing her how deep her attraction is to me, while getting the very thing she said she was denying me. She will learn exactly what she feels for me, and what she desires from me. The best part of all is that she will teach herself.'

He changed hands behind her back, then moved his mouth across her chest to the other nipple; his lips never breaking contact with her skin as he went. The newly neglected breast became the focus of his hand, keeping the stimulation up as he pleased the other orally.
 
Eva let her head drop back, only managing to lift it again as he lifted her onto the table. His hand, his lips were doing wonders to confuse her, but she was having more difficulty concentrating on what to do, losing clarity with each passing moment.

Her back arched somewhat as his hand shifted easily to support her, her legs dangling. Though she did lift them slightly, cheeks flushed. "You're..not answering..that's rude.."

The words were barely managed, and Eva pressed her palms against his shoulders, pushing him back as best she could. Her hands moved, pulling his face upward in an attempt to get him to move his focus elsewhere,..to her face.

"You're faking..I know you're faking because this isn't how you act..ever.."

She was searching for some affirmation of what her head could put together, but she didn't…really care at the moment if he was faking or not. He looked human…felt..human. It wasn't warmth gained from a feed, it felt more natural than a temporary warmth.

She wanted to ask more questions,..accuse him of more things, but her heart was pounding - and this time there was not a hint of fear.

Ducking somewhat, Eva pulled his face to hers to close the distance, pressing her lips to his. She didn't understand how he managed this sudden bout of humanization but she appreciated the warmth,..craved it even - which seemed to intensify her feelings for him, pulling back briefly, her eyes searching his for answers - but just as quickly she seemed to be ignoring her own words, cautiously trailing his fingers down his chest. She was trying to savor it,..him feeling normal,..acting normally.

"I don't..appreciate…your constant need to prove me wrong."

Her gaze had dropped to her hands, watching them as they moved across his chest then back, almost reluctantly, to his eyes. It registered, just barely - that him feeling not the least bit undead completely crushed any craving that she had for his blood, which up until this point she had almost begged for..more than once.
 
"You're..not answering..that's rude.."

He chuckled as he lifted his mouth form her warm, tender flesh. "I thought my actions were a clear enough answer for you."

He decide to humour her by allowing her hands to guide him. He was curious about what she was wanting to do. But he soon found his face close to hers, the two of them gazing deeply into the eyes of the other.

"You're faking..I know you're faking because this isn't how you act..ever.."

He raised in eyebrow. "Really? Do you know me that well? Are you really able to tell what is real and what is fake? I'm impressed."

He saw the flickering of her eyes, the telltale sign of her searching for something. He hid nothing from her, and she saw exactly what was there. Tomas enjoying his Little One.

He took her kiss, going with it before he asserted his control, his dominance over her, ever so slightly. It was not an act to take control, but to add some passion to the mix of their kiss. She wanted it, so he allowed it as it would remind her that she desired him, regardless of what she claimed.

Another separation of their lips, another questioning gaze coupled with wandering hands testing his body. He smiled, knowing that anywhere she touched, she would feel the warmth of a human body. The feel of breathing. The subtle thump of a heartbeat.

"I don't..appreciate…your constant need to prove me wrong."

"I don't do it all the time, Little One. Sometimes, you prove it yourself. But I am behaving in an honest and truthful way. Regardless of what you may think."

While he had been talking to her, a hand found her pussy, sliding down far enough for him to slide a finger deep within her. The heel of his palm pressured her clit while his finger easily found her inner point of pleasure, working it as easily as the outside point. He gazed into her eyes as he worked her higher, giving her a climax that he was starting to think may be totally different to any she had got from him before.
 
Back
Top