Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize. It was meant as humor. I have a little knowledge of Shakespear. Is this the time when I should have used one of those abbreviated sayings? Which one would have fit for this time? By the way, Horatio is from Horatio Alger. I used it to make up the name Horatio Ignifork. I always threatened my daughters that if they had been born as boys I would have given them that name. At least no one else would have had it. Sorry again. I have got to learn how this is done. I do appreciate all the Pms that people sent me welcoming me here. Funny thing was I didn't know about it until I made my monthly visit to the browser where I registered my e-mail. I'm checking more often now.
 
People should quit complaining about the country they live in, I doubt they've done anything significant to contribute. It's a slap in the face of the soldiers that have died, and actually contributed something without whining and bitching about their situation.
 
Aaarrggghhhh!!!!

Thank you. I feel better now. Well, no. I don't actually.. but that can't be helped at the moment.
 
I have realized something today. Number one: I hate Bill O'Rielly from Fox News with the passion of a thousand burning suns. Secondly: I think we are headed down a VERY dangerous path with all this war rabblerousing. I think that the ideals and dreams of the United States, our constitution, and the very soul of our nation are in jeopardy.
 
TantaLiza said:
Accepting that cyber hug.... wishin I could have a real one!!

LizA:kiss:

awwwww hun
wishing I could
{{{{{{{{{{{{{tantaliza}}}}}}}}}:kiss: :rose:
 
I just found out Fred Rogers of Mister Roger's Neighborhood has passed away of stomach cancer, he was 74. I can remember Mr. Rogers from my own childhood...he did a show on death and sickness that I remember helped me understand the impending death of my own father from cancer. I think the world has lost a truely wonderful soul, but at least the next generations has him on video to lead them through their childhoods like I did.
 
I am so tired of hearing her complain!!! Thankfully tomorrow is her last day for a few months!!!! :mad:
 
I can yell so loud that the windows rattle in this empty place...and I often do. The neighbours think I am either crazy or having wild sex...they are only half right...
 
Mr Rodgers' death

When they announced on one of those morning shows that Mr Rodgers had died, they did a little tribute to him. There was a few moments of the show that he did on death and said that his show was probably the only childrens show to take on that issue. My kids only watched him once in a while, but he was a good man. The world will miss him.
 
breakwall said:
I can yell so loud that the windows rattle in this empty place...and I often do. The neighbours think I am either crazy or having wild sex...they are only half right...

Sounds like the kind of place I need right about now....can I come there???? :D
 
WooooooooooooHoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:nana: :nana:Only one week from tomorrow:nana: :nana:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top