Ipswich/England fuck buddy list

geetu2877

Virgin
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Posts
5
All add your details who are interested and live in ipswich/suffolk or England please add your details here.
 
Born in Ipswich

Hi geetu,
I was born in Ipswich,but now live in Canada...can I join from as an ex pat?? Mike.
 
Ipswich ex Pat.

Hi geetu,
I assume you are a female!! I was born on Valley Road and also lived on Westerfield Road,and I went to the Ipswich School for a while. I am PMing the other details!! Mike.
 
Hi Geetu

Are you getting back to me..I hope so...thanks. Mike.
 
hi hellcat, I'm 21 and looking too. I can't work out how to turn on the PM system but my email address is on my profile page if you would like to chat...
 
Hi there...

Hi Nuravegirl,
I'm ipswich born,living in Canada...Geetu won't answer me,but I'd love to chat with you.PM if you would please or MSN me at ...bootneck10... hope to hear from you...I know Maldon well.obviously we can't meet but we could have some MSN fun.
 
M44 - OK so I'm a little older than the rest of you, but with age comes wisdom! Saffron Walden here, looking for online fun and maybe meeting.

1,000,000 to 1 shot I guess, but who knows.........
 
m35, live in the west country. always looking for fun especially on msn :)
 
HI Nuravegirl

You sound intresting and I would like to chat.

Check my Profile to find my Yahoo address

Hope to hear from you
 
Hi ladies

Former Ipswich resident here,now living in Canada...I'd love to chat to any of the Ipswich girls who answered this thread..please send me a PM..thanks.
 
hey there!

I'm 38/m in England, Leicester, hope this counts too, would love to get chatting to some sexy women on here!

from
Jazz
 
wow i cant believe there is an Ipswich thread on here! and so many ppl!! I'm originally from there now living in Hull, I'm 22 f, not looking to meet or anything but I dont mind chatting to friendly/interesting ppl! xx
 
Oxford Boy

Hi all

Just thought I would add to the mix. Oxford based bloke. Not too many people on Lite around Oxford.

Ah well...

Dicken
 
Back
Top