Most realistic feeling dildo? whats you opinion

Joined
Feb 21, 2012
Posts
46
Most realistic feeling dildo? whats your opinion

I have seen tons of people swear the Fleshlight is hands down the most realistic/best toy for males ... Which dildo has the most realistic feel ? I have never heard that brought up...
 
Last edited:
Not sure it works like that tbh

Dildos are different sensations to cocks..don't really aim for realism
 
Wife says the doc johnson realistic 6" we have is about as close as it gets, barring one thing - it is too flexible.
 
The Tantus cush is a dual density one and it feels super real. Looks kinda like an alien dick, but feels realistic.
 
I own several of the "So Real" brand marketed online by Adam and Eve but purchased locally at one of our adult stores. I have four in all ranging from 6" to 8". I love the thickness and fleshlike feel. Definately a must for my "alone time" or whenever hubby and I want a little extra fun.
 
We also bought the doc johnson realistic 8" online. It was the vibrating one, totally different from the non-vibrating 6" realistic - more rigid, different, less realistic "skin", and smells a little. Still gets plenty of use though!
 
I hate that so many toys have weird plasticky chemical smells.
 
Yep, the smaller, non-vibrating version was not at all smelly, but it was softer and 'limper' so sometimes you take the smell to get the other options I guess.
 
Sex aids

Not sure it works like that tbh

Dildos are different sensations to cocks..don't really aim for realism

It looks as though sex toys could be another area where men are from Mars and women are from Venus. As a Martian, a realistic feel is crucial.. I'd be interested to hear the views of both sexes on this one. :rolleyes:
 
Which dildo has the most realistic feel ? I have never heard that brought up...

You've never heard it brought up because hardly anyone who wants a dildo considers "realistic" to be a particularly desirable trait. :D There are so many real penises around willing to fuck anything that will hold still, that a silicone direct substitute is kind of pointless, unless you want to imagine it belongs to a specific guy who is unobtainable or who you're in a long-distance relationship with.

Generally the goals in dildo selection are maximum pleasure (often better provided by a shape wildly different from a real penis, not to mention the addition of a vibrator) and easy clean-up/easy battery replacement/quietness of motor.



But, if you actually wanted a dildo that felt super-realistic, what you'd want is the kind that can be inflated with warm water.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top