What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I know, but I love snow! I have mised it the last couple of years and it is so wonderful have so much falling right now! I can't wait to take my son sledding tomorrow!

That no matter how long I am on Lit, that there will always be people surprising me in how sick they are and that there are always going to be people encouraging and supporting their sickness.......

Seriously? Advertising for a homewrecker woman to come into his life? Seriously? Fucker deserves to be assraped by a gay bikergang.

....that I do not want to wear a monkey suit tomorrow but will have to regardless of my own personal preferences...why cannot business be conducted in lounge wear?? boo to suits...

I'm plAnning on making new year's resolution to make fewer bad decisions. But I feel like its encouraging me to make as many as possible before that deadline.

Possible backfire.

That no matter how long I am on Lit, that there will always be people surprising me in how sick they are and that there are always going to be people encouraging and supporting their sickness.......

Seriously? Advertising for a homewrecker woman to come into his life? Seriously? Fucker deserves to be assraped by a gay bikergang.

Scroll down...that ad is 2 pages back...:rose:

i want to make a meyer lemon pound cake, but i don't have anyone to make one for.

I put on two Hello Kitty tattoos this morning. Wanna play find the tattoos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back