Large Nipples

This is why I like the Cacique bras. Nicely padded to hide the side effect from the chilly weather we are enduring.

I think it's because a guy wouldn't turn down sex because of 'morning wood'. Be honest, if your lady rolls over in the morning and sees that, starts to get amorous... are you gonna say "No, no. That's just morning wood. I really don't want sex at all." ;) [laughs]

What I don't understand is why men equate nipples with a penis? Just because they both get hard? Is that it?

I agree that we'd give it a try, but it works a lot better if we sprint to the potty and sprint back!

Large breasts are prized. Cleavage is proudly displayed. So, what's up with nippleshame?

For the record, I only equate nipples with nipples, and when seeing their outline, view them as infallible indicators of nipples. Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar.

I have average size breasts but really large nipples. They stand out even when I am not excited. Sometime they show through my bra and shirt. Anyone else have this problem or a solution? Are people offended by seeing nipples through a shirt?
Before I can answer your question lets see a pic or two......most people are fans of the nipples.

I see this is an old thread brought back to life.

I don't have large nipples but do have dark areolas, so have the same issue with them being visible through just about anything. I have found lightly padded bras to be a godsend. Sorry lads, much as you no doubt appreciate the view when they're visible, it just plain makes me self-conscious (and I find it unprofessional to have them visible in the workplace).

I have average size breasts but really large nipples. They stand out even when I am not excited. Sometime they show through my bra and shirt. Anyone else have this problem or a solution? Are people offended by seeing nipples through a shirt?

hahaha I love your question. Yes, your big nipples offend me - said no man ever.

You shouldn't be ashamed. Large nipples are like BBWs or curvy or voluptuous women, there's more to play with and who doesn't like that ;)

I am sure that JerseyPrincess would agree with me... ;)

A friend of mine was at a comic convention and got to talk with one of the wardrobe people who worked on Star Trek - Voyager. She said that Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) had really big, hard nipples and it was a challenge to hide them in the tight costumes she wore.

You shouldn't be ashamed. Large nipples are like BBWs or curvy or voluptuous women, there's more to play with and who doesn't like that ;)

I am sure that JerseyPrincess would agree with me... ;)

Byte, you know me WAY to well!

That's a tough one. I mean I understand that you want to minimize them and I think you can with the right bra or pads and I think you'd find some to be comfortable as well. However, as a man I would not be offended in the least and if we were in a business meeting, my gaze would drop there a few times. I wouldn't be able to help myself. I think most men would do the same. Only a douche bag would be offended though, man or woman.

You're not getting the point of what Fire Breeze said, its not always about the guy being offended (and no, most would not be) its about the woman not wanting that type of attention in a professional setting or any setting she does not want that attention

If a guy in a meeting sees that anything she says after that moment becomes the voice of the teacher from Charlie Brown and some would start texting under the table to the rest of the guys "look at her tits!" because sadly some men have not gotten past the stage of 12

A friend of mine was at a comic convention and got to talk with one of the wardrobe people who worked on Star Trek - Voyager. She said that Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) had really big, hard nipples and it was a challenge to hide them in the tight costumes she wore.

I'm willing to believe that!
jeri_ryan.jpg

standing out

I find nipples extremely sexy and very sensual - probably because they are a visual indicator of female sexuality and arousal plus the nurturing factor of them.

So please keep them poky and no, no, no I am not offended.

I have a similar problem when I am aroused........... ;)

Very tittilating to see a woman's large nipples showing through her clothing! Would have to restrain myself from following her around like a puppy dog lol

I can see both sides of this issue. For me, seeing a woman with erect nipples can be a big turn on if I am attracted to her. At the same time women that have naturally large nipples that are erect most of the time, do have a challenge in keeping them hidden so as not to draw attention to themselves in a business meeting or family gathering. It would be like a guy walking around with an erection at work that everyone can see and not caring people see it. Much different if I am at home alone with my gf and I get an erection, I want her to see it. To me it is the same with large erect nipples.

I dated a Korean girl when I was in my 20s and she had small breasts but large nipples, that got about an inch long when erect. I loved it and her nipples were very sensitive so she enjoyed me giving them attention. However when we went out in public she wore a padded bra. It made her breasts look bigger which some might consider deceiving, but it was the only thing she could wear that hid her nipples. Plus after we made love, she stayed erect for about an hour.

ES

Hiding nipples

Personally I chose bras that have soft bit think padding. Not the ones that have the extra padding on the bottom and sides to make you bigger. Don't use these. Chose the soft padding to the entire cup. The softness will allow your nipple to be as hard as they want to be and because the padding is soft it won't hurt. The padding will also hide your breast colors from showing. I found these type of bras in Victoria's Secret to target and others in between. If your a big cup stick to good bras otherwise you can get them in any configuration like strapless.

Hope this helps.

By the way most men look at us like meat when they see our nipples. Sometimes I like to go bra less and show my nips and wear tight yoga pants with something skimpy. So while sine men look and it feels good there are other men who look but make me feel very uncomfortable. I don't know why they have to look in a way that makes me think they are sociopaths.

By the way most men look at us like meat when they see our nipples. Sometimes I like to go bra less and show my nips and wear tight yoga pants with something skimpy. So while sine men look and it feels good there are other men who look but make me feel very uncomfortable. I don't know why they have to look in a way that makes me think they are sociopaths.

I think some men can't help it. It is like walking past a woman on the beach that is topless. If you are not used to it, you end up staring with that lustful typical guy look. I understand why some women sunbath topless in their back yard or a private area.

I do like the fact that some women will wear clothing to show their nipples or breasts on purpose at times when they want the attention from guys or their bfs to get turned on.

ES

Last edited:
Back