Pennsylvania Sound Off

Body heat!

Checking in from North Wales...visiting from Ca. Don't know how you guys can manage this cold and snow during daily living.

The best solution is to put at least 2 bodies together to conserve heat -- and maybe make a little heat too! If you're interested, let me know...^^*
 
Just stepped out side in Pittsburgh and I swear I felt my balls climb up into my stomach it is so freakin cold here
 
I can see I haven't missed much on this thread. Just folks chatting about the weather. Where are the hookups and get togethers?
 
Isn't that how conversations start? We talk about what ever comes up. She says, licking her lips.
 
Lets talk about the fact that I still don't have power after two and a half days and that I as m going to have to come up with alternative methods of keeping warm this weekend. Anyone want to discuss their suggestions? Lol



Isn't that how conversations start? We talk about what ever comes up. She says, licking her lips.
 
Lets talk about the fact that I still don't have power after two and a half days and that I as m going to have to come up with alternative methods of keeping warm this weekend. Anyone want to discuss their suggestions? Lol

Go to the SPCA and adopt a bunch of long haired, older and very well socialized cats. Kittens like to romp but the older pussies are very happy to settle down for mutual warmth.
As for me I am still looking for an older pussy of an entirely different kind for mutual warmth and mutual pleasuring.
 
Its alot like middlesex pa lol

Naw... there's geographical precedence for "Middlesex" (England), but Intercourse is just fucking hillarious for a town name. I don't live in that part of PA, but have driven through there in the past and the signs cracked me up.

Now they just need to come out with a town called Fuck. Haven't we come that far with tolerance as a society? *lol* No? Well, maybe after the pot legalization sweeps through?

But can you imagine?

"Hey, I just made it to Fuck. I'm coming."
"Where the fuck is Fuck?" (There's a town t-shirt)
"Ma'am, I'm Deputy Smith of the Fuck Police Department..."
"I just googled Fuck for directions and... well, oops."
"Yeah, they just got eight inches over in Fuck. We only got four."
"I was driving into Fuck and had to stop. Red light." :eek:

Can we have a Foreplay nearby? "You come through Foreplay first before you get to Fuck..."

Yes, this is what happens when I am tired. :cool:
 
Last edited:
Jersey lady here....but very close to PA...just a few miles past the Delaware river...good evening my PA neighbors ;)
 
Jersey lady here....but very close to PA...just a few miles past the Delaware river...good evening my PA neighbors ;)

And an interesting one at that... I may just have to sit down and analyze your "code" sometime when I have time. Just please tell me it says something and something other than "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine." *lol*

Hello from PA's far side.
 
Back
Top