Crazy Fantasy Question

Forty-four posts in and nobody has mentioned Pinocchio...

There's the old joke about the girl sitting on Pinocchio's face, slapping his wooden belly and screaming, "Lie you puppet bastard! Lie!"

I didn't think about that. Maybe Belle would be down for a three way? Pinocchio always has wood...
 
Easy,

I have always had a thing for Eric from the Little Mermaid. Sooo hott.. also set up an unrealistic expectation for later life ;(
 
Mulan, hands down. Tough, smart girls kick ass!

Though Scar would probably be pretty hot anthropomorphized. (sp?)
 
Forty-four posts in and nobody has mentioned Pinocchio...

There's the old joke about the girl sitting on Pinocchio's face, slapping his wooden belly and screaming, "Lie you puppet bastard! Lie!"

LMAO ... oh my ... I spit out my drink when I read this ha ha ha
 
Disney-Princesses.jpg
 
Bert (Dick van Dyke) from Mary Poppins. I watched Mary Poppins for the first time as an adult about a week ago and man did he look good! He can clean my chimney any day ;)
 
Forty-four posts in and nobody has mentioned Pinocchio...

There's the old joke about the girl sitting on Pinocchio's face, slapping his wooden belly and screaming, "Lie you puppet bastard! Lie!"

That's the first thing that popped into my head. Second, the seven dwarfs!
 
Husbands in put

I asked my husband this the other night and he took a few minutes and then finally told me.

He said he would love Repunzel from Tangled. He said he could do her any way he wanted as rough or soft as he wanted and all she would have to do is wrap her hair around her and sing, then presto, SHE IS A VIRGIN again.

He said he loved the idea of the perpetual virgin whenever he wanted to break her in again. He is such a dirty old man.
 
I once auditioned to be Belle as a face character at Disneyland. Unfortunately, they had already filled it earlier that day and the only available character was Alice. The lady cupped my breasts and said, "Nope, too big!" Best rejection. Ever.

They totally need to offer naughty characters in an adult setting...like a clothed or semi clothed dance bar in downtown disney. That could be the happiest place on earth...
 
Probably Belle, but I just can't get over that Repunzel's hair. There's just so much to pull!
 
Definitely Gaston. Being married to a professor leaves me pining for alpha males...
 
I had the biggest dork crush on Belle as a high school senior.

I would have been her beast any time the asked me.
Even when she didn't ask.
Mmmmm...
 
The Beast, hands down!! Or the guy from Brother Bear, can't remember his name lol
 
Another Crazy Fantasy Question!

If you could have sex with any video game character, who would it be and why?

For me, it would be Kratos from God of War because he is so damn angry, and very sexy for a CG character. I'm pretty sure he could fuck me just the way I like it...grrr

Nathan Drake from Uncharted is a close second.
 
I don't think I've played that game... I would totally have a lesbian encounter (or 5) with Lara Croft though too. Love her!
 
Ada Wong from the Resident Evil series.

Something about the whole spy/femme fatale archetype is attractive, not to mention that slinky red dress she's always wearing. And as dumb as it sounds, the fact that she's Asian makes her more attractive to me.

Yeah, I know that's stupid; I can't help myself there.
 
Doesn't mean you're stupid...means you have a great fantasy life. ;)
 
Leliana - Dragon Age: Origin

She is beautiful, tough, and her accent is sexc as all hell

Or Kaidan from Mass effect 3 (Not 1 shudder) as he is the perfect, stereotypical guy that I would love to date. Again with a sexy voice, his has this slight gravel to it
 
Back
Top