women: other than your fingers or a sex toy, what have you used to masturbate?

Hairbrush end
Bath faucet/shower head
Toothbrush
Screwdriver end
Side of the bath

There's probably much more :D
 
Things I've used.....

I've used hair brushes, electric tooth brush's, wine bottles, the edge of the couch,
shampoo bottle's and lots when I think about it.....:rose:
 
Bananas (with textured condoms on them) when I was younger, real toys now I'm older!

I did that too when I was younger (13 or 14) except I used zucchini.

Other than that, I've used everything from hairbrushes and oversized long candles to shower massagers and electric toothbrushes. After reading the replies on this thread though it seems I'm not too unique. :cattail:
 
I hate when this thought comes into my head when I'm at a female's house.

It's like I pick something up and then am like "oh dear. I hope this hasn't been in her vagina."

Lolololol.

Too funny....you could assuage your curiosity with a tentative taste test...of course that might lead to your friend wondering about your oral fixation with your little tongue flicks on random phallus shaped objects.
 
Hmmm, let's think.
My first time was actually accidently, i was laying on the floor and there was a doll under me. I pulled it from under me and actually just orgasmed right there.
Hairbrush end, pillow, bed cover, remote.
 
the handle of a hair brush, long neck beer bottle, rubber dog toy (new), big cucumber, carrot, popsicle, candles....ummm, that's all I can thing of right now. Any suggestions?

Ok, I did forget a couple things: bananas, handle of a hammer
 
Last edited:
Table leg of the coffee table.

Still have the coffee table. Still laugh about it to myself.
 
Men only have their hands? I hardly ever use the "jack-off" technique. I do the grinding technique. Pretty much the same way women grind on a pillow. Except our "clit" comes way out so we don't need a pillow.
 
I've tried most of the things on this thread. I've got a hairbrush I take with me every trip I go on that has never seen my hair. My favorite though is something my husband found. They're these ice cube trays that make sticks of ice for water bottles. They're about six inches long and just small enough to get in a bottle and oh my lord. At first I thought the cold would be a turn off but when we used them the first time I shivered and then came almost immediately. They're perfect, small enough to melt quick if you lose one, slender enough to use on my ass without much prep and best of all we can leave them in the fridge even if company comes over.

A pair of three dollar ice trays are the best sex toys I ever bought.
 
This is a little embarrassing to admit... but a cucumber? It was a skinny long one. I can never look at them the same way again!
 
This is a little embarrassing to admit... but a cucumber? It was a skinny long one. I can never look at them the same way again!


lol I have to admit I too had a relationship with a cucumber for a while in my teens. He was always ready when I needed him and the one time he played around he was being eaten.

Hairbrush and electric tooth brush are always hand
 
My cock.
His punishment tool: my hairbrush.
His anal probe.
His thigh.
His fingers.
His face.
His hipbone.
His abdomen.
His chest.
His toothbrush.
His back.
His shoulderblade.
His forearms.

Oh, wait. We weren't supposed to list sex toys?

Bathtub faucet.
Jacuzzi jets.
 
Last edited:
My cock.
His punishment tool: my hairbrush.
His anal probe.
His thigh.
His fingers.
His face.
His hipbone.
His abdomen.
His chest.
His toothbrush.
His back.
His shoulderblade.
His forearms.

Oh, wait. We weren't supposed to list sex toys?

Bathtub faucet.
Jacuzzi jets.

He is lucky
 
Mmm, so many great things to use! I love to use my imagination. I also likes it when he uses his imagination. :) I will admit, however, that a great tongue is about as amazing as anything.

Vibrating cell phone is also great. I especially enjoyed hitting record on the video just before I inserted it. He loved knowing that those text messages that caused the vibrations made me orgasm. Then, later I sent him the video. It was a bit "dark" in there, but the audio was quite impressive!
 
Mmm, so many great things to use! I love to use my imagination. I also likes it when he uses his imagination. :) I will admit, however, that a great tongue is about as amazing as anything.

Vibrating cell phone is also great. I especially enjoyed hitting record on the video just before I inserted it. He loved knowing that those text messages that caused the vibrations made me orgasm. Then, later I sent him the video. It was a bit "dark" in there, but the audio was quite impressive!

Well seems pretty clear that should be posted! :rolleyes:
 
Any

Hi

I love seeing a woman playing with an electric toothbrush against her clit, or hairbrush handle, or fingers, or whatever. The sounds and sights..... Ah!
 
Back
Top