The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm....fuck, your cock tastes so good. As my eye's see howbo's cock in your hand.....Mmmm. Sooo Hot!

As I pump into your warm welcoming mouth I wank howbo slowly, the sight of my cock in your mouth and another in my hand is sooooo fucking hot.

this may actually replace football on TV for entertainment value and I definately approve of the absence of commercials. go team!

I look down and watch you pull my cock and balls out of my pants, then grab my cock and slowly feed it to you.

Mmmm...I moan as I take you into my mouth. Little by little.....feeling you grow in my warm hot slippery mouth. As my tongue swirls around your sensativve head.

Mmmm...I moan as I take you into my mouth. Little by little.....feeling you grow in my warm hot slippery mouth. As my tongue swirls around your sensativve head.

Oh yes. You hear me groan with each swirl of your tongue. Not to be selfish, I pull your cock out of your pants, lick my hand and start stroking you slowly

Oh yes. You hear me groan with each swirl of your tongue. Not to be selfish, I pull your cock out of your pants, lick my hand and start stroking you slowly

Oh fuck baby, that's the kinda guy I like.....;) As I suck you harder licking your balls and shaft.

I am ready to...

I have cleaned up and am about to stick a 5 inch cock shaped butt plug up my ass... Good times ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back