The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On KIK now

sexyprofesssor2018. would love to hear from a lady interested in some hot chat

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

Traveling!

Straight 36m looking for some fun chat while I’m stuck in hotels this week. Justa32m on kik. Hope to hear from you!

Hey everyone, I’m part of a kik group and we are looking for new members. Below is the same ad the owner put on reddit. Thought I’d share to get the word out.

Sick and tired of groups that are filled simply with either fuckbois or are just made up of drama. Yeah, me too and I’m salty about it. So I decided to take matters into my own hand and create a new group where neither of those things is going to reside.
This is a new group, made up of a few old members from an old and dead group who have stuck together through thick and thin. We are all close friends and are looking to expand our family.
What kind of family is this? Utterly and completely insane, and yet really really sane. We are all a bunch of nerds and dorks and beautiful people. We can be talking about PC/Xbox Gaming one moment, Drag the next and then straight onto ways to murder people without getting caught. Sprinkled amongst these topics is the topic of kink and BDSM.
This is primarily a group for making friends, however playing matchmaker is something I love to watch and a few of our members are single.
The Rules are pretty simple and standard.
1. NO PMing without permission.
NO PMing at all (unless to admins) within 24 hours of joining the group
2. 18+ ONLY! This is a NSFW and we take that very seriously.
3. NO saving or forwarding any photos or videos which are posted in group
4. NO posting photos/videos from other people from other groups or people you know in real life
5. NO harassment or fuckboi behaviour!
6. No advertising/trying to get money/gifts from other people
7. No offending comments/jokes about the other members
8. Don’t spam! (photos, videos, memes or roleplay)

This group isn’t just all talk. We do offer games ranging from Never Have I Ever, Truth or Dare or Hot Seat. And advice, we hold some experienced members in the world of BDSM who will gladly answer any questions you may have. We also have some newbies who are looking to expand their knowledge about the topic.

So if you are looking for a group filed with real people, that aren’t focused on where the next dick or boob picture is coming from but are more focused on fun and conversations. Then this is the place.
Screening Room: #AngelsAndDemonsbd.sm

Looking for fun

Hello looking for male or female, any kink short of scar and pain are fine. Justaguy61979 on kik, let’s have some fun

34 m looking for some fun and maybe some pic trading if any ladies are interested my yim is bandlproduction

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, mature male and academic seeking perverted women for mutual masturbation (including directed), dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of taboos in real time. If these are things you need, send private message for username. Females only please.

Hi everyone, 59yo fat hairy guy here, open minded to all, vidmin12 on kik

Searching for a chatfriend on my boring off day.
I am male 26 years old and single.
Looking for anybody who can keep a good conversation going.

kik: DocHolliday88666

p.s. please introduce yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back