Would you meet someone from Lit for coffee?

I definitely would. There's been so many interesting and genuinely wonderful people I've met so far. I'd be happy to meet at least one of them :)
 
Have and would again. Always interested in meeting new friends. I travel a lot too. I’ll be in NC in a few weeks if anyone there needs some caffeine. ;)
 
Of course I would.

I have, and I’d do it again.

If only more Literoticans lived in NYC....
 
had narrowly missed an opportunity to meet some one from lit , but had met some one from 'good old' yahoo rooms :)

Took a lot of time to get everything in line but it was worth the wait !
 
I am surprised at the number of people who state they would only do it after getting to know someone or similar wording......... if it's only a coffee meeting and you don't have to travel far, then why would you not meet ?

Arrange it for a busy place where you will be safe amongst a crowd and walk in different directions when you leave, if you are nervous or worried about it.

Surely most of us are on here because we are not getting everything we want in our everyday life, so why not take a chance ?
I realise many people are married and just chatting, but if you have to be on here then you're not totally satisfied (could be emotionally rather than physically) so why not chat face to face with a new person.

I've said it elsewhere, but life is a jigsaw puzzle and we all have some pieces, so the next person you meet with might just have some of the missing pieces you want.

So...... anyone in Scotland, especially Glasgow area, get in touch for a chat.
 
Fuck no... i fantasied about the idea when I chatted to a friend who regularly found himself in London, but purely fantasy. My lit persona is very different from my ultra shy real life one. I would simply be too terrified...
 
Yes I would

It’s fun to finally meet after chatting. To see if you click in real life. Sometimes online chemistry isn’t the same in the real world. Other times it is even hotter!
 
Yes I would, given the opportunity. There is so much more to life than being anonymous on the web
 
Have and would again. Always interested in meeting new friends. I travel a lot too. I’ll be in NC in a few weeks if anyone there needs some caffeine. ;)

If you are passing through Nyc I am in charlotte ..would love to grab caffeine with you
 
Conditions apply

Yes but we'd have to have become friends not some dude I flirted with cause that'll get me pregnant lmao
 
If they happen to be in your town?

Assuming it would only be coffee?

Let’s find out!
Yes, would love to meet and have coffee with a lady from lit. so if your ever in NOVA(northernnVirginia, Reston area) give a shout.
 
I'd love to share coffee and cake with any Lit Ladies in the West Midlands 😁
 
I haven't met anyone yet, but would love to have coffee with a fellow literotican. I travel alot too, Chicago, Florida, Phoenix, L.A., Denver et al, to name a few
 
If they happen to be in your town?

Assuming it would only be coffee?

Let’s find out!

Of course. I'd skype first though to ensure they're real. Would be fun to make friends with the high possibility of sex :D
 
I definitely would, only after getting to know them for awhile and I would have to feel completely comfortable doing so.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top