Mom & Stepmom lesbian marriage story... just to throw this idea out there and see.

Nurek

Experienced
Joined
Jul 21, 2014
Posts
38
Mom & Stepmom lesbian marriage story... just to throw this idea out there and see.

Some young woman marries another woman, and one of them has a teen daughter; so the teen ends up with a mom and a stepmom... well, both tend to get their "kicks" out of dominating her, and they are more than willing to fight her together, plus they're each stronger than her to begin with; so they have all sorts of adventures dominating and enslaving her. Among their activities is that they sleep in her bed, making love, actually, in their daughter's bed, while they force her to sleep on the floor... this being after they tie her up and sit on her (which they find that they love to do), plus other forms of dominating her, including, but not limited to sexually violating her- as she's now effectively their sex-slave!

Sincerely, all you are asked to do is to make use of my ideas for your stories- I want to see what comes of them.

Sincerely;
Nurek.

P.S. Oh, and in the challenge, the daughter would be a teenager, at about 18 or 19 to be exact. Don't think it'll be doable? That's perfectly fine, I just wanted to put it out there, as a story I wanted to be able to read... no time limit either, just I want to be able to read it as soon as it's published, so please do let me know, and if I'm able, I will review as soon as I think I can.

Sorry, I think I posted this in the wrong place in the forum; a bit of help here would be very appreciated... I really don't want to offend my hosts, this was an honest mistake, I was looking for the "story challenges" thread to post this challenge in- or whatever a group of threads is called in a forum. I heartily apologize for any inconvenience.

Oh, and anything you don't think will fit into this, you can omit; I'm okay with that kind of thing.

Finally, it'd be a plus if the 'moms' take her property and divide it up among themselves, sell it, or give it away, to show her that she's not a person anymore, now she's their *property*...

Let's see what comes of this idea I'm putting out there.
 
So, what's the mom's motivation for treating her daughter like shit and why does she allow her wife to dominate her child?
 
My take on this is mom was Bi and while she considered herself a switch, she was more sub than Dom. Husband was extremely abusive toward her and was starting to be inappropriate with their daughter, so she flees with nothing but the clothes on their backs.

With nowhere to go, she finds work at a lesbian bar and the owner a sexy woman who would be classified as a bull dyke (not using that terms to be offensive, just descriptive). Takes mom into her bed and protects her from soon to be Ex.

Mom submits to her new lover and when lover demands access to the now legal age daughter, mom gives in knowing she can't stand up to her lover and afraid of being on the streets again.

Things progress and Orgasms ensue.

I am adding this to my list of possible stories. I will post here if it ever gets written.
 
Daughter dominated by mom & stepmom.

Well, as far as the mom's motivation for dominating her child along with her wife- which is peculiar behavior, believe me- is that the girl (well, teen woman to be exact, but for future reference shall be called "the girl" in these replies to make clear) is reacting badly to her remarriage to another woman- her stepmom- and they read that as she's a homophobe. This is a storyline I'm suggesting for tales out there, not any kind of attack on anyone right now- or aimed at that (it's an attack on some*thing* in some people and in society, but that'll be made clear later on, but it's not any kind of "ad hominum attack" on anyone; "ad hominum" translates from Latin to "to the person"- it's none of that), and so they see her as being a "bit of a bitch about their marriage", hence the persecution going on.
To the other person who replied prior to this: I full on think you're on to something, but it was much more sneaky than that... however, this is the beginnings of a challenge; so: the stories that come up about from this are those of the individual writer(s), and hence, while I'm offering the *inspiration*, that's my contribution, any other details (like if you elect to have one of the parents be of a different ethnicity from her wife and child, be my guest: that'll flesh out the story all the more and make it more clear! But that's up to the individual writer/author.) are up to the individual story writers- and I only was offering the idea because I wanted to read a story that is somehow along those lines: two women get married and one has a daughter, and they end up dominating her and enslaving her too... kind of kooky, a bit "kinky" but not designed to arouse sexual desire. I have a taste for slavery in domestic storylines, especially in cases of a woman owning her daughter or another woman, but what about two women owning their daughter? As far as *stories*, especially drama stories go; that's an even *better* idea! That's what got me that idea. Plus I'd been parousing this site, looking for such a story for a while, and nothing came up like that, so I put out this challenge.
Yet again, if you think that the stepmom should be rescuing the wife and daughter from abuse and the mom's bisexual and the stepmom's a full-on lesbian who turns her and they wed; that's a fine storyline too, just so long as people understand that it *is* a story, and not to be done; hence the elements of the two of them abusing her daughter, but your idea is pretty fun too. I myself am working on a similar story, but the lesbian stole the wife of one of her employees, married her by the end of it, and became the disciplinarian of the home, with her wife's permission. Also, she managed to force her wife's husband to stay away from his family, which she stole right out from under his nose from him... so I'd recommend, "recommend" mind you, not in any way "demand", but rather *suggest*- not strongly, I'm just emphasizing grammar here to state what I mean- that you have the stepmom, if you take this challenge up that is, be *appearing* normal in her dress, hairstyle, clothes, for her own feminine dignity, but in reality be strictly into her own sex as far as sexual and romantic attraction.
Yes, orgasms would ensue, as would the new woman stealing the wife of the fellow, hence the daughter would object, so they'd force her to accept their sexuality; that's the root cause of their domestic abuse of their daughter, the girl ("girl" here's a stretch, "young woman" is better, as she'd be at least 18, possibly 19 but still living at home- which her moms take action to make sure stays that way!), is aimed at opening her up to lesbianism.
I hope this hasn't put anyone off to the story- and granted, most homosexual women would find the behavior suggested in this and referenced by these women to be completely repulsive... most of them that I've dealt with really prefer loving relationships and friendships... they like charity networks- that's part of their beauty, really... where I don't agree with them is the *kind* of love they have for members of their own sex; but believe me, I'm going to keep on making the effort to be gentle and kind to them anyways- even, and especially, when we disagree on anything to respect the other person- that's a matter of honor in the old days: a kind of "do or die" kind of bind that I'm in! And I welcome it!
I really do see myself to be their stepbrother of a sort; so: kindness: kind of obligatory.
I hope this helps to clarify matters and what's going on here in this challenge, if you, any of you, want to take this up, just do so. Feel free to write to me, especially emails, to get info on this challenge.
 
Does *this* help you to understand a bit better?

BarefootGirl69;
Basically you have the premise right, but they go further, making her their slave in literally *EVERY* way; including sexually... they're kind, loving, and gentle with eachother- each to her wife, but to their daughter, they're rough and forceful, as well as completely dominating, and often use her without her having any say at all; so yes, they rape her and keep her hostage as their slave, but they would also use the courts to force her dad to pay them child support as well.
What's the goal here is drama really, and to some degree, lesbian sex is the catalyst to get that drama... imagine if a nineteen year old woman suddenly found herself enslaved to her mom and her mom's wife and she hates their orientation; so they force her to watch them sleep together in her bed to further humiliate her and oblige her to accept their way of life as valid, knowing the full time that she hates their sexuality.
In a sense it's a very perverted rendition of Cinderella- hey, folks, that could be a good concept for this story, set in modern days, but with a very wicked twist to it, as well as adultery involved in it the whole way through as well- that sort of strange stuff!
 
Well, the behavior's not supposed to be fun, it'd fit in as a crime story; for they'd *be* criminals.
Sorry for the late reply; kind of lost track of this as events happened.
 
Back
Top