Dressing girly

I wear men's size 12 and love my heels... not hard to find...

jhane :rose:

A size 13 here and where???

Thanks for the love as well. It took me longer to get into that thing than I wore it. Next time I'm going to ass some length to the ribbons in back to make it easier for me to tighten. I'm looking forward to wearing it out and going shopping. I'm pretty sure I can wear an 8-10 dress with out sleeves while now I'm a 12-14. It's not an under bust and the top was a bit emptier than I hoped.

Enjoy your walk, Hon! You definitely look relaxed & pretty!

Thanks Jenna, I was terrified the whole time someone would see me. I doubt they would have even thought anything of it from a distance but it was still about the most out I have been.

Thanks Jenna, I was terrified the whole time someone would see me. I doubt they would have even thought anything of it from a distance but it was still about the most out I have been.

Glad you got home safe & had such a thrilling time!

I luv to dress as girly and as feminine as I can when I cross...luv the feel of sexy lingerie ,makeup,wig and high heels,jewellery,perfume...and once I am dressed,I start to crave cock mmm

I luv to dress as girly and as feminine as I can when I cross...luv the feel of sexy lingerie ,makeup,wig and high heels,jewellery,perfume...and once I am dressed,I start to crave cock mmm

Hi Jasmine....just noticed this is your very first post so thought I'd say welcome (even though your join date is last year...glad you decided to join in the conversations ! ) Seems like those cloths and make-up you mentioned have that craving effect on a lot of people ;)

Back