Dealing with the divide

Not sure how

sissy wore first dress when 12, it was made by my mother.

Before you decide anything; you need to understand what you want.
sissy is a sissy, this is not exactly what most on this site consider a sissy, it is not for sexual pleasure. Being sissy makes sissy feel happy and good inside.
The definition of sissy is old school, wearing petticoats, corsets, and heels.

The best advice is, what makes you feel good inside?

sissy does not worry about what other people think, one exception.
sissy is married and She is in charge, She and sissy do love each other and are bff and tell each other everything. It took years to find the right one, She is second marriage but first one was not that good and she died.
It helps to find someone that loves you for you. :heart:

It took years for sissy to totally decide what sissy really wanted, it has brought much inner peace. :)
As far as sex is concern, it is up to Her, sissy will do whatever She wants sissy to do.

Hope this helps some. :rose:

I realize it's a scary thing to face - it turns your world upside down, it conflicts with what you've been taught about 'the order of the universe' and it risks exposing you to ostracism from family & friends and possibly even violence. It is not an easy challenge to face.

Personally, I've settled (for the moment) on the non-binary/bigender label for myself, which seems to capture most of what I feel. This also lets me avoid the issue of transitioning. That said, my dysphoria is not strong and I can accept (for the most part) being identified as a cis man. Everybody's story is different.

I suggest the internet as a first start. There are a lot of resources there for people who are questioning or who have decided to move in that direction. Be out online (or create a persona appropriate to the gender with which you identify) and see how that sits with you.

In the real world, you can find a local LGBT or Trans-positive drop-in/meetup group near you. Find a counsellor who specializes in gender issues (and who is trans-positive) if you can afford it or otherwise have the means (check local health clinics as they may offer cut-rate sessions with a social worker or some such). Order some clothes online if going into a store is too difficult or embarassing. Read trans webcomics & fiction. Explore your own identity. Ask yourself how you'd feel in certain situations.

There are also a lot of different flavours of trans or otherwise gender-nonconforming. Research them and see which labels resonate with you. Remember, though, the labels are only a guide or shorthand to describe your identity - you can change them at any time, or pick more than one. Also, remember that sexual orientation and gender identity are not necessarily correlated. Being a trans woman, for example, doesn't mean you're obligated to like cock if you don't want to.

That's only a beginning, of course. Best of luck to you.

Last edited:
I realize it's a scary thing to face - it turns your world upside down, it conflicts with what you've been taught about 'the order of the universe' and it risks exposing you to ostracism from family & friends and possibly even violence. It is not an easy challenge to face.

Personally, I've settled (for the moment) on the non-binary/bigender label for myself, which seems to capture most of what I feel. This also lets me avoid the issue of transitioning. That said, my dysphoria is not strong and I can accept (for the most part) being identified as a cis man. Everybody's story is different.

I suggest the internet as a first start. There are a lot of resources there for people who are questioning or who have decided to move in that direction. Be out online (or create a persona appropriate to the gender with which you identify) and see how that sits with you.

In the real world, you can find a local LGBT or Trans-positive drop-in/meetup group near you. Find a counsellor who specializes in gender issues (and who is trans-positive) if you can afford it or otherwise have the means (check local health clinics as they may offer cut-rate sessions with a social worker or some such). Order some clothes online if going into a store is too difficult or embarassing. Read trans webcomics & fiction. Explore your own identity. Ask yourself how you'd feel in certain situations.

There are also a lot of different flavours of trans or otherwise gender-nonconforming. Research them and see which labels resonate with you. Remember, though, the labels are only a guide or shorthand to describe your identity - you can change them at any time, or pick more than one. Also, remember that sexual orientation and gender identity are not necessarily correlated. Being a trans woman, for example, doesn't mean you're obligated to like cock if you don't want to.

That's only a beginning, of course. Best of luck to you.

haurni,
Very good counsel, I might also ad, that in seeking local advise, you will never be embarrassed, nor shunned.

We are an open and welcoming assortment of folks.

Back