bi handjob buddies

Wow, that sounds like a nice arrangement. Anyone in Minnesota interested or curious?

give me a yell sometime.

it is a nice arrangement and he has made me a cock addict I love being on top of him and rubbing my hard cock against his until I shoot a big fat load all over him.

Minnesota

Sucks to live in a small town always curious here love to try it. Maybe some day.

Speaking of vans: I am a bi (in closet) married woman, and met a gal online who wanted sex now! So nervously I met her at the local drug store. We met at the magazines and chatted, then I went with her to her SUV. Tinted windows. Back seat. Right there in the parking lot - PTA moms and Scout fathers could have seen me! We made out, and she fingered me until I came. Quickly. I love male-male action, too. That's why I am here; gets me off to read about your stories. Especially married bi and bi-curious guys.

Speaking of vans: I am a bi (in closet) married woman, and met a gal online who wanted sex now! So nervously I met her at the local drug store. We met at the magazines and chatted, then I went with her to her SUV. Tinted windows. Back seat. Right there in the parking lot - PTA moms and Scout fathers could have seen me! We made out, and she fingered me until I came. Quickly. I love male-male action, too. That's why I am here; gets me off to read about your stories. Especially married bi and bi-curious guys.

Hi ShyLana, I'm an Irish bicurious guy. For the past few weeks, I've been finding myself more and more turned on by the fantasy of jerking off with a guy, but i think thats where id draw the line, maybe sucking but no further.

Very hot! I am curious, as well. Haven't had any experiences at all. And I, too, think two guys together is so very hot :kiss:

Hi ShyLana, I'm an Irish bicurious guy. For the past few weeks, I've been finding myself more and more turned on by the fantasy of jerking off with a guy, but i think thats where id draw the line, maybe sucking but no further.

If your bi curious you should defintly jack off w/ a guy. Sucking I have only done it twice the first time not so great. Second time it was kind of better but, still not that great yet to taste cum however.

I recommend rubbing cocks together it's great , I am not visually turned on by a guys body but it still feels good to have body contact. So, that's my advice from a guy who was bi curious but now am just bi.

Guys now I don't feel so weird after reading this thread. I'm happily married but have always wanted to suck a hard cock. I'm not into kissing hugging or being fucked and am am definitely into women but

I have a fantasy of meeting a guy in a parking lot and going in the back of my van and give him a sucking of his life. Something about being in the van and all the people around us not knowing what we're doing feels so dirty and hot.

Just the thought of a the guy moaning as he's ready to explode and my head bobbing up and down as I have his preferably big dick sliding in and out of my mouth is enough to ...well you get the picture.:)

Hey just for fun,
I agree with you.

there's got to be a group of guys in Denver/Aurora Colorado that might like to get together for some circle jerk action - if there isn't some kind of JO "club" in town, there oughta be. Anyone have any ideas? It'd be great to find a few stroke buddies.

a thousand words

Great to see this thread grow and grow, so many men sitting at their computers fantasizing about handjobs while they touch their fat, slippery cocks. Maybe if we had a few pictures here that might inspire even more activity. I hope this allowed...Any volunteers?

I have

tought about holdoing and stroking a strange cock but my wife is there too watching.

tought about holdoing and stroking a strange cock but my wife is there too watching.

Hey Ram,
What is wrong with your wife being there and watching? That sounds like fun. She may even decide to participate at some level one day. That would be even more fun.

Sign me up !!

watching

If your wife was watching was she touching herself? Did she start to open her legs when you stroked the other man's cock? Pull her panties down when you took his cock in your mouth? I bet she came when he spilled his cum on your face. Nothing for you to do but beat off on her ass.

Back