All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

  • Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

    Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

    Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

    Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

    Votes: 2 2.7%

  • Total voters
    74
I watch you turn your head, your eyes wide, and hear your moan. I feel your legs and arm release me and I start to pull out, then push back in, deeper. You have done more then let go. Your arms and legs are spread wide for me. You are position shouts of openness and vulnerability. You are giving yourself to me.

I feel your pussy continue to squeeze and pulse around my cock. My body responds and I start to fuck you with abandon, my cock pistoning in and out of you. I let loose a long groan as my cock bursts and my semen floods your pussy. It is a long, hard orgasm. I press my hips against you, the head of my cock against your cervex as the last pulse of seed flows into you.

I am breathing hard, bringing my hands to your face, kissing you, "Megan, oh my... that was amazing."
 
Sunday Night - Megan Is Hooked

I smile as I feel your cock throbbing inside me. Your cock pumping load after load as my whole body tingles. It was then that I had felt totally fulfilled like never before. The sex that we had was the best that I ever had and I was hoping it would never end. No one had ever touched me the way you have. No one has ever made me come this hard the way you have.

I looked up into your eyes as you kissed me, our bodies one. As our kiss broke, I asked, "Was it good enough?" I knew I didn't have the experience that you have, so my insecurities crept in. But I completely enjoyed everything you did.

"I want you to teach me everything you know"
as I smiled nervously up into your eyes hoping that I didn't sound desperate.
 
Last edited:
I am looking down at you, my cock still buried deep in your pussy, my cum filling you, my body lying onto top of your gorgeous young toned body, my heart still slowing from an intense orgasm, and you ask me if it was good enough.

I chuckle a little and kiss you, "Megan, it was truly amazing. I have not cum that intensely in years. I would love to teach you, although you are pretty talented as is."

I slide out of you, and off of you, onto my side. I begin to stroke your body lightly. Gods, what an incredible body! I smile at the idea of teaching you and my mind wanders down various paths, one the titillating avenue of training you to be perfect, for me.
 
Last edited:
Sunday Night - Feeling It

When you roll off me and lie on your back next to me, I felt the immediate void between my legs. I turn on my side to face you and drape my leg over yours and my hand begins to play with your chest hair.

"I have never felt like this before" as I look at my fingers curling your chest hair. By clinging to you, I was hoping that I could persuade you to stay the night without actually asking you. But I knew that with work tomorrow, you would probably be heading home. God, I wonder if he's got a girlfriend. Maybe he lives with his girlfriend? OMG, what am I doing?
 
Last edited:
I smile as I turn on my side, facing you, "play your cards right, and you could feel like this more often." Sheesh, that was ballsy. What would my daughter say if she found out? But family dynamics were far from me at the moment and you were incredibly close.

I gently ease you onto your back, whispering, "I want to touch you, more." My fingers trace the lines of your face and caress your hair, so soft and silky. They move down over your throat and shoulders. Gentle touches, up and down, really feeling you. I groan as my fingers move up the slope of your breasts, circling them in turn, finally teasing your nipples, very hard again. I am rewarded by your sighs and moans. "Yes," I whisper, "I love it when you are vocal."

You sigh and giggle a bit as I tease down your flat belly. "Someone a little ticklish?" I tease. I love the curve to your narrow waist to your hips, so womanly and sexy. I will have to buy you things to show that off for me. Your thighs are quite warm and sticky from our earlier play, and I feel them part as I stroke them. I accept the invitation and feel your inner thighs, slick with our cum. Your body jerks as my fingers circle your labia, so open and wet. I slide two fingers between them, up and down, dipping slightly into your wet pussy each time. You are so wet, I cannot help but push into you, my fingers curling up inside you, searching for your G spot. I stroke gently in and out of you, seeking. I wonder. Have you ever squirted before?
 
Sunday Night - Endless Night

I fall onto my back as you tell me you want to touch me some more. God, I wanted you to touch me more. I smiled as I felt your fingertips caress my face and enmesh themselves in my hair. I closed my eyes to relish in the sensation.

I could feel my heartbeat begin to quicken as your fingers slid down my throat before making their way to my breasts. My nipples hardened in anticipation and my breathing was becoming shallow.

I lied still as I could but I could hear my breathing becoming louder in the silence. I arched my back a little as your fingers teased my aching nipples. I licked my dry lips and let out the softest of sighs, "ooooohhhhhh".

Hearing your words but was truly focused on your touch. Your words planting themselves in the deepest recesses of my subconscious. My lips part for air as I am lost in you touch.

I giggle and squirm a little as your fingers travel over my stomach. Settling down as your fingers glide down over my trimmed mound, holding my breath as I await your touch. But your fingers slide to the top of my thigh before pushing downward and caressing the inside of my thigh. As you push your fingers and hand down I open myself for you.

I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling, not believing how good my entire body feels right now. I cannot believe I am giving myself to you like this. OMG, and close my eyes as your fingertips slide up and down between my lips, teasing my pussy. "Oh god, that feels so goooooood" I whisper throatily.

I arch and stiffen as you push both fingers into me, my muscles clamping on them. I relax and let my body fall back to the bed as your fingers rub along the walls. I roll my eyes up into my head as my whole body tingles.

I grip the sheets tight, my body stiffening again. "Ohhhh my god!" I yelp as you finger me and rub my spot. Hearing your question, I said "No" but not knowing what you are asking but too caught up in the sensations at the moment to stop and ask. I moan, this time longer and more guttural, "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".
 
Last edited:
I watch your body arch and writhe, and hear your moans, and think, "Mmmm, she might not have before, but she may now." I grin as I roll my body more towards yours, bringing my face to your chest. I am concentrating on moving my fingers just right, but the sight of your pert breasts rising and falling with your breath and your hard pink nipples is too much to ignore. I kiss the edge of your nearest breast and move in. Each kiss sinks deeper into the softness of your boobs, until my lips meet the hardness of your nipple. I envelope it with my lips, sucking it gently in and out of my mouth. All the while my fingers slowly circle inside you, and slide in and out, teasing that sensitive spot inside you.
 
Sunday Night - Deeper Into The ....

If the sensation from your fingers weren't enough, the touch of your lips on my breasts has me begging for more in my mind. Your lips press firmly as your fingers slip in and out of me. I take a deep breath as I anticipate your mouth on my erect nipple.

I arch my hips as you push your fingers deep into me as I feel the wetness from the inside of your lips on my nipple. I purred lightly above you as I opened my glazed eyes and stared at the ceiling. The sensation almost pushed me over the edge but I was able to settle down as I did not want this to end. "This feels incredible" I whispered, not believing that this was truly happening.

My heartbeat was quickening with each thrust of your fingers. I had fingered myself plenty of times, in fact, I always preferred my fingers to toys, that's why I didn't have any, but my fingering never felt like this.

I lifted my butt off the bed, trying to push my pussy against your hand, wanting to rub my clit as the wave was reaching its crescendo.
 
Last edited:
I am surprised for a moment as you raise your hips off the bed, but angle my hand and continue to stroke the inside of your pussy. I can feel the muscles inside you tightening, flexing around my fingers. Mmmm, you must be getting close.

Even your aerola is swollen and raised as I tease your nipple. I open my mouth a little wider, and sucking a little harder, drag my lips over your nipples, again and again. Each cycle ends with the tip of your nipple in my mouth, pulling until it snaps back against your breast.

My unoccupied hand moves under your behind, as it rise and falls, grasping one cheek and then the other, knowing it pulls the skin of your rose and pussy tighter, subtly changing the feel of my strokes.

Mmmmm, I want this...
 
Sunday Night - OMG! OMG! OMG!

The sensations that overwhelmed my body were too much to take as my body convulsed in an explosive orgasm. I gasped and moaned as my body squirmed and pushed against your fingers, trying to swallow them up inside me.

I came so hard I thought my heart was going to burst through my chest. I gripped the sheet tightly with my left hand as my right hand grabbed your wrist while I gazed down into your eyes as you tugged at my nipple with your lips.

The only words I could mouthed were, "On my god, oh my god, oh my god" over and over again until I crashed back onto the bed. My heart still pounding as I was able to let go of your hand. Staring up at the ceiling now, I raised my hand to my head and pushed my hair back, thinking how wonderful I felt at that very instant.

"Thank you. Oh my god, that was incredible" I said between taking long breaths.

"Wow!"
 
Last edited:
I had released your nipple as you had climaxed, or more truthfully, your body had thrashed so violently that your nipple had been pulled from my lips. My one arm still lie beneath your back. The other had my hand lying on your thigh. It was wet with you, with your ejaculate. I bring it to my lips and taste you, all of your sweet juices. "Mmmm,"I murmer, "you are delicious."

I pull my arm from underneath you and use it to prop my head up, as I resume stroking you. I could do this all day. I am unusual in my desire to touch, to search out and stroke every in of a woman's body. "Megan, you are incredible. Your body is so desireable, so responsive, so delicious."

I know I should probably go, but opportunites like this are rare, and who knows what tomorrow will bring. My cock has been slowly hardening, and I know I want you again, soon.
 
Sunday Night - Spent

I lie completely still as I was unable to move. My heart settling down and beating at a much more normal pace as your hand continued to glide over my skin. "Don't you ever stop?" I whisper as we lay in the silence of my bedroom.

I gaze over at you and wonder how was I to be so lucky to be able to experience what I have tonight. I had never been seduced or made love to in such an intense manner. I wondered what was going through your mind as you lay there looking at me but I knew better than to ask that question. It could only lead to no good and why spoil such a perfect evening.
 
Last edited:
My hand comes to rest on your belly, rising and falling slightly as your breath, and I chuckle softly, "Oh, have I worn you out Beautiful?"

A few jokes occurred to me, but none needed to be said. This was simply too peaceful a moment. I slid my hand over to your side and snuggled a little closer. It was late, and I really wasn't sure whether you would want me to sleep with you, now "that the lovin' was done." People are funny about that.

I glanced at the clock, glowing on the night stand, and groaned, "Megan, it has been a lovely evening, but my flight is in a few hours."
 
Last edited:
Sunday Night - The End or The Beginning?

I look at you and wonder if you were just trying to make an escape after using me, or if indeed, you did have to go. I knew I couldn't expect much. Gosh, you could be my father! I tried not to let you leaving tarnish what a magical night I had. OMG, I had never cum so good, so hard and so much!

"It's a shame you have to go. I had a wonderful time. Thank you for helping me."

How I wish this night could last forever, but you have to go and I have to start my new job on Monday and I have a ton of things to do tomorrow to get ready and catch up on stuff.

Should I ask for him to call me or is that too presumptuous of me? What must he think of me? Did he just use me for sex? OMG, does it matter? It felt sooooo goooooood! Just be quiet Megan, you can't expect him to be your boyfriend. And I was stupid to ask him to teach me. Geeeez!
 
Last edited:
Sean dressed slowly, not wanting to leave. His cock was heavy and mostly hard as he tucked it into his pants. He buttoned his shirt, while looking at Megan, lying on her bed, naked, so delicious.

When he was ready, he went back to the bed, partly crawling on it, bringing his face to hers for a long slow kiss.

"I would really love to see you again. May I call you?" he asked.
 
Sunday - Moved In

I watched as you got dressed and saw what a truly handsome guy he was. Although you were my best friend's Dad, I was looking at you in such a differnet light now. You knelt on the bed and leaned in for a kiss. A long, slow and most delicate kiss.

As the kiss faded, I stared at you and replied, "I would like that" as my body lay naked, and content. I gave you my cell phone number as I didn't have a house phone. I was wondering if you were really going to call me or if this was just a ploy. What would you want with a 22 year old? You must have plenty of girlfriends.

I looked at you as you prepared to leave wondering if I would see you again.
 
Last edited:
I straightened up, and slowly turned from you. It was so hard to tear my eyes from you, much less my body. I gave you a smile and turned towards the door. As I was walking out, I spied your panties on the floor, the ones I had used to wipe wine from your chest. I walked to them and picked them up. Looking back at you, I held them up with a wide grin, "As I recall, I got wine all over these. I think I should be the one to wash them."

I watched your expression as I slipped them into my shirt pocket. Thongs don't take up much room. Not hearing any meaningful protests, I turned and left.
 
He hadn't been lying. He really did have to leave on business. He barely made it home in time to shower, pack and get to the airport. He made his flight, and connections, and finally was in his hotel for the night. He unpacked and smiled when he saw Megan's panties. He fingered them for a bit, remember the events of yesterday. His cock responded to his thoughts, hardening.

He took out his phone and pondered the wisdom of calling her. He didn't to scare her off by getting obsessive. He settled for a text, "Thinking of you."

He finally crashed and slept hard. The next couple days were intensely busy. On the last night, his colleagues took him to a local strip club. He enjoyed watching the girls gyrate. They were very hot, and some reminded him of Megan.

The next day, he began the long home journey. When finally back home, he checked his calendar and send another text, "Finally back. Care to join me for dinner?"
 
First week of work in new city

I had a little trouble getting up for my first day of work. God, my body felt sore and then I remembered my day, or should I say evening, with Kate's Dad. A huge grin formed on my face as I recalled all the wonderful things we did, or more precisely, he did.

I jumped into the shower and got ready for my first day. The first day went by so quickly as did the rest of the week. I didn't hear from Mr. Francis all week, but I really shouldn't have expected him to call. He did text me earlier in the week, but perhaps that was just his standard procedure.

Oh well, I had my job to concentrate on anyway. I was nervous meeting my new boss, Mr. Jackson. When I got called into his office, I wasn't expecting a 6'4" fit and handsome black gentlemen. He was very gentle and well-spoken, and I felt a instant attraction to him. I brushed that thought from my mind and got back to business.

The week went fast, what with unpacking, getting caught up with work, new suroundings, food shopping, etc. I had decided to try out the new gym a few blocks away after work on Friday and when I got home I recieved a text from Kate's Dad asking me if I was free for dinner. My heart began to race. Of course I wanted to join him. Silly man.

I got so nervous that I actually dropped the phone. Picking it up I could feel a warm sensation forming between my legs. Texting with trembling fingers, I wrote, "SURE :)".
 
Last edited:
"Lovely," I texted back, "I will pick you up at 6:30."

I had just enough time to shower and shave. I knew I shouldn't anticipate, but my cock was half hard already. I dressed in dark hues, a collarless shirt and jacket. A bit of cologne and I was out the door. I couldn't wait to see her.

The drive was uneventful. I thought of the various places we could go to dinner. Nothing too fancy or formal at this stage. My favorite trattoria would do nicely. And afterwards, assuming she wanted afterwards, we would see.

I pulled up in front of your building, exited the car, walked to the door and rang your buzzer.
 
Friday night - Megan's apartment

"6:30?" I mumbled out loud. That doesn't give me much time I thought. It was a good thing I showered at the gym. I went to my bedroom and picked out a sexy pink lace thong and pink bra that I had bought for my last boyfriend but he never got to see it. Then I picked out this gray print dress.

My heart was aflutter all the time I was getting dressed. I was so happy you called. I had such a wonderful time last weekend and was hoping I wasn't just a one-night stand for you.

Looking at the clock, 6:25, I had just enough tim to put my makeup on. Looking at myself in the mirror, I was hoping that the dress wasn't too provocative as I didn't want to give you the wrong impression.

The buzzer rang and I went to the intercom. "Be right down!" I looked myself over ne last time and picked up my bag. Damn, I didn't buy any contraceptives. With that I walked out the door and down the stairs.

As I reached the ground floor, I turned and saw you standing at the front door. You looked so handsome. I flashed a wide smile and opened the door. (God, I wanted you to take me right then and there.)
 
Last edited:
Through the glass in the door, I could see you coming down the stairs, your feet, then calves, then thighs, and at the last moment, the hem of your dress. My eyes widen as I take in your dress, so short and snug. Your breasts bounce on the last couple steps, and thoughts of dinner are suddenly distant.

You open the door, beaming. I grin broadly at you, "Megan, you look delicious."

Without thinking, I take a step inside your door, snake an arm around your waist and pull you close for a kiss. Our lips meet with an eager hunger. My arm tightens around you, pulling your body tight against mine. After our fourth kiss, I whisper into your mouth, "I could wait on dinner."
 
Friday night - outside Megan's apartment

When you grabbed me I was startled at first but when your lips met mine, I dove into the kiss with as much hunger as you. I placed my hands behind your neck and pulled you towards me, almost losing my balance.

I didn't know what to expect but it was apparent that you felt the same desires as me. Feeling your body and hands wrapped around my body sure felt good. All week I had been dreaming about how we would greet each other but this was better than I had imagined.

When we both came up for air, I gazed into your eyes and saw the lust. I wanted to turn around and march right upstairs but thought that we should go eat and see what happens.

I slid my hand down the lapel of your jacket and said, "let's go eat", although I don't know if either of us had an appetite for anything other than each other. "We have plenty of time later on."
 
Last edited:
I chuckle as you eased off of me, "the night is young, or so they say." I offer you my arm and we walk to my car. I open your door and am rewarded by the view of your body as you sit down, your dress riding high on your shapely thighs, your breasts accented by the seat belt you fastened. "mmm mmm mmm," I hum quietly, as I close your door and got in my side.

We took off, chatting away as I drove. I asked how first week went, what you thought of the job, and so forth. I relish looking over at you as I drive, such eye candy in My car. I pull in in front of the trattoria, and exit the car, to find you waiting for me. I offer my arm again and escort you in. The host gives me a broad smile and we are seated in a cozy booth in the rear of the restaurant.

As we peruse the menu, I order wine and antipasto. I keep looking at you, getting more hungry by the minute.
 
Friday night - restaurant

Your kiss left my lips tingling. It was bad enough I was excited to see you, but that kiss was something else. It was a good thing you offered me your arm as my legs were a bit wobbly as we walked, especially with me in my heels.

It was so gentlemanly of you to hold the car door for me, I was impressed. It was also good to sit down so that I could compose myself. We chit-chatted on the way to the restaurant and I was like a starstruck teen gazing at my childhood crush as you drove along.

When we arrived and stepped into the restaurant, I could feel all the eyes on us. I was a bit unsettled at first but then was enjoying the attention. I had never had that sort of attention before and was enjoying it even though most of the looks were perhaps disapproving.

The booth was a welcome surprise as it kept us out of the main portion of the dining area. We did have people gawking as we sat and drank, laughed and were somewhat touchy-feely with each other. It was amazing how you made me feel. I had never felt so sexual before in my life. I was happy to be with you.

As we ate and talked, I slipped off my right heel and played footsie with your leg. How cliche of me to do such a thing, but I was extremely turned on by you. Or perhaps it was the wine having its effect on me. I could've ripped your clothes off if we were back at my place, or somewhere private.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top