turned on by yourself?

Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Posts
1,703
I don't think I'm too narcissistic but sometimes I get seriously turned on by myself! like my profile picture gets me going and looking back at photos I've taken of myself wearing panties or something.

does anyone else get that?
 
Looking at your pictures and you tumblr you are not the only one that gets turned on looking at your pictures:)
 
This thread reminds me of that exchange in Chasing Amy:

"Since you like chicks, right, do you just look at yourself naked in the mirror all the time?"
 
Sure, I don't think it's too narcissistic. I'm turned on by myself, though I prefer a partner being around. It's healthy.
 
I turn myself on rather frequently. Sometimes it even results in orgasms!
 
Sure, I get turned on by myself pretty often. Sometimes thinking about things I've done, or looking at myself in a mirror, or seeing a vid or pics of me.
 
Must admit I do sometimes. Some of my own photos, in which I'm wearing very sexy latex and PVC outfits, turn me on immensely. And on a few occasions, whilst dressed, I've watched myself masturbate in the mirror and brought myself to orgasm admiring my latex-clad figure :eek:
 
Although I'm nothing to look at, seeing dirty pictures I've taken for AmPics or just private use has turned me on before.
I don't think it's so much the view of a chubby naked man, but the fact that it's me naked and someone else is looking at me erotically.
It's like being caught naked on purpose.
Some kind of mental erotic trick.
 
Although I'm nothing to look at, seeing dirty pictures I've taken for AmPics or just private use has turned me on before.
I don't think it's so much the view of a chubby naked man, but the fact that it's me naked and someone else is looking at me erotically.
It's like being caught naked on purpose.
Some kind of mental erotic trick.

I hadn't thought of it in that way before but it makes sense. I get turned on thinking about other people seeing me naked, or partially dressed, and being excited by it in an erotic sense. remembering the lead up to a particular scenario or the circumstances in which the picture was taken...

also, as Helen said, the stuff I wear excites me so to look at it on me is a turn on too.
 
There are times when I am alone I observe myself in the full length mirror in our bedroom. Wearing varieties of lingerie, thongs, panties. I will often sit on the edge of the bed, watching myself caress and play with my tits before laying back and watch in the mirror as I masturbate. Not about narcissism but self appreciation.
 
Back when I was much younger, I lived in a place with a full-length mirror in the bathroom. Before I showered, I would stand in front of the mirror and fluff myself to hardness, slowly and teasingly. It was a turn-on to watch my cock go from soft to hard. A little soap to lube myself, and then I'd watch myself cum, usually splattering the mirror. Then into the shower, all refreshed.

Like bibeth, it was more about self appreciation rather than narcissism.
 
God yes. I'm always doing crazy stuff while looking at myself in mirrors. I'll make little videos of myself and watch them while I'm on the train commuting to work. I'll re watch videos friends have made of me modeling clothes or misbehaving.
 
Most definitely turned-on by myself. Couldn't imagine myself not ever being so.
 
When my wife is out for the day and I cross dress I take photos of myself thus dressed. When I edit them later I often find myself turned on by my own pictures of myself dressed in women's lingerie.
 
One specific body part does it

I do but only by my dick. Lol

Honestly, mine is the only penis that turns me on. If I've been working out with the testosterone going or after I manscape a bit...I'm telling you. My dick looks amazing! Lol
 
Such a turn on

It's so hot when a sexy women knows what she has and gets off on her self. Makes fucking with mirrors really hot.
 
OMG, yes. I spent so many years feeling so ugly and gross stuck as a guy and wanting to transition and at first after I did I still felt off balance and non-passing and weird. I've move past that recently, and I feel really great about myself. Now that I'm here, it's like I'm a character in a story I dreamed up. I am totally my own fantasy, and it's amazing.
 
I don't think I'm too narcissistic but sometimes I get seriously turned on by myself! like my profile picture gets me going and looking back at photos I've taken of myself wearing panties or something.

does anyone else get that?

I think I have experienced this, but I don't think its the picture of myself that makes me so aroused, but rather the idea that I actually was doing whatever the picture shows or even letting that explicit picture be taken in the first place. It also makes you remember the moments leading up to and after that sexy shot. I will say that I do enjoy watching myself masturbate in the mirror. It just fascinates me and turns me on to watch my fingers and or a toy slide into my wet slit.
 
I think I have experienced this, but I don't think its the picture of myself that makes me so aroused, but rather the idea that I actually was doing whatever the picture shows or even letting that explicit picture be taken in the first place. It also makes you remember the moments leading up to and after that sexy shot. I will say that I do enjoy watching myself masturbate in the mirror. It just fascinates me and turns me on to watch my fingers and or a toy slide into my wet slit.

I thought I was the only one haha, I often masturbate while watching myself in the mirror
 
I don't think I'm too narcissistic but sometimes I get seriously turned on by myself! like my profile picture gets me going and looking back at photos I've taken of myself wearing panties or something.

does anyone else get that?

Looked at the tumbler link.

I'm confused. Which ones are of you?

Are you a guy or a girl?
 
Back
Top