Popcorns Artists Gallery

popcorn2721

GONZO!
Popcorns Artist Gallery

I started getting into digital a few months ago and am working on getting my touch. Its been a long couple of months really, watching my life reach a fork in the road and deciding which way to follow. This is a taste of what the future holds. 100% digital from vector to the last brushstroke... This is a speed painting drill that I overworked just a little bit to give the lashes some weight.. Critiques and comments are welcome.
attachment.php

Oh yeah, for those of you looking for something a little pervier, stay tuned...

Attachments

• eye finish1.jpg
    eye finish1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 902
Last edited:
Thanks man... Ive been around here for a bit and am a fan of your work. If you wanna see some of my other stuff lemme know.

Wow, one heck of a nice eye. Love the sheen of the skin, the vague shadows in the sclera.. way to go! Hope to see more from you, you have an amazing talent!!

Great work. Very detailed, the lashes are amazing. Good spacing and thickness.

A few things that I would change : The black shadow needs to be a bit faded, I would think, to soften to top edge. Also, I'd make the pupil highlight just a tad different. The top curves are a bit too uniform.

Great colors, wonderful iris shading. Over-all well done job

*applause*

All vector you say? Crazy duck. I like the way you rendered the skin, but there's something about the main part of the eye that bugs me... maybe the way the highlight falls or the slightly unnatural shape of the iris. The eyelashes are well rendered, but it seems to lack that distinct fold of skin where the eyeliner would be... that needs a bit more prominence.

Anyway, your shading's great, and I'm impressed with the vector work!

This is another drawing, again 100% digital from vector to final stroke. Working on the skin tone and smoothness in layers here.. I again spent more time on this speed painting drill than I had originally planned. This is the last of the speed painting drills for a while. As before thank you once again for any input or criticism offered. Everything mentioned gets considered and goes into the memory tank.

attachment.php

Attachments

• LizFinal1.jpg
    LizFinal1.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 650
A month later and no comments...
sad, isn't it?

This has been the state of things in "the corner".
It is part of the "hazard" of being on a "literary" site and then competing with
ampics AND pro pics.

And unfortunately the illustration section/feature on the main portion of literotica is still not completely functional.:(
Though you will find you will get more views...and consequently more, not many comments, when it is up and running (should you post there).

It seems that the comments there, like those for stories and poems are banal, for the most part.

Get lost groupleadr. and all the alts that you hav ehad and will create after getting banned. You are an annoyance, which I suppose is your goal, because you aren't generating anything else.
You have been reported and on "ignore"

A month later and no comments...

An example,, as I am trying to assess the illustration feature.>
In the Illustration Feature
0*comments/ 12062*views/ 2*favorites (Aug 17,2012)

In the Visual Artitists Corner on my thread, the same illustration....
648 views(Not sure about comments specific to that one).

Although this (the corner) Forum seems to generate a bit more traffic than the previous location (as a sub forum of the Authors' Hangout), it is still kinda lost.

You can add a link to your thread in your signature and bio, and even invite people to come on over.

I started getting into digital a few months ago and am working on getting my touch. Its been a long couple of months really, watching my life reach a fork in the road and deciding which way to follow. This is a taste of what the future holds. 100% digital from vector to the last brushstroke... This is a speed painting drill that I overworked just a little bit to give the lashes some weight.. Critiques and comments are welcome.
attachment.php

Oh yeah, for those of you looking for something a little pervier, stay tuned...

Very good work. I am amazed how I missed this thread although I am a regular visitor here. Very nice eye .. reminds me of "Yumichika Ayasegawa" from bleach .. I love his eyes!

Great Job Again!

sad, isn't it?

This has been the state of things in "the corner".
It is part of the "hazard" of being on a "literary" site and then competing with
ampics AND pro pics.

And unfortunately the illustration section/feature on the main portion of literotica is still not completely functional.:(
Though you will find you will get more views...and consequently more, not many comments, when it is up and running (should you post there).

It seems that the comments there, like those for stories and poems are banal, for the most part.
Looking at your statistical example, Im not sure what would make it work better.. ease of access and visibility need to be cited. Ive looked at much of the criticism in regards to the writing on this site... assclowns with keyboards, while intended to be entitled to their opinions, have nothing to add to the conversations here. Were better off without that kind of exposure.

Very good work. I am amazed how I missed this thread although I am a regular visitor here. Very nice eye .. reminds me of "Yumichika Ayasegawa" from bleach .. I love his eyes!

Great Job Again!
Thank You Kim.. Im just about done with some more stuff might be later on this weekend.

seems a lot of bloodshed on this one! If she were my slave .... she wouldn't be drenched with blood but other fluids for sure!

~ Kim!

seems a lot of bloodshed on this one! If she were my slave .... she wouldn't be drenched with blood but other fluids for sure!

~ Kim!

I never thought about it being blood ... I was thinking more along the lines of tangible emotion. Being pushed to your limits, given pleasure, pain and the release of all that energy. ... I never once saw blood here.

I dont know .. maybe it is my perception ( I assure you that my perception is way too twisted! ) .. all I see in this one is pain, suffering and blood. She doesnt seem to enjoy it either. Anyway .. that's my perception again .. and a twisted one!

Vectors are nice, the eye is my favorite. Post some freehand ones if you can get ahold of a tablet. I'm interested to see more. Also, more sketches too. I liked being able to see your detail in the non-rendered one you posted. :)

Vectors are nice, the eye is my favorite. Post some freehand ones if you can get ahold of a tablet. I'm interested to see more. Also, more sketches too. I liked being able to see your detail in the non-rendered one you posted. :)

I'm moving pretty hardcore into the digital realm. Would you believe that half the pencil in the above piece was done in Photoshop? If i do any other media other than digital ill post it too.

I'm a fan of that eye, the color of eyeliner really makes the piece pop (no pun). You're really good Popcorn.

interesting.
nice evolution through the pieces.
the bound piece is intense, but I am not sure with which emotion.
I see what you mean about tangible emotion... but I get visually lost in the lower body.

Back