Looking for an editor that can explain Furry to the admins

WyrdoBond

Virgin
So, after posting several Furry stories on my account, and having them approved and published, my latest batch was rejected for Bestiality. This is the rejection notice I got "mythical creatures like aliens, unicorns, and talking magic beasts are allowed, but not real life animals such as dogs, horses, etc."

Since the stories contain a street gang of Anthropomorphic Geese, a Furry Warthog, a Half-man Half Alligator, a frog beastman, a Dogman, and a slime creature made out of cum I honestly don't understand the rejection. Especially considering it's the same type of story I've published multiple times on the site already.

Anyway they say I need a Volunteer Editor to get my stories out of Pending Limbo. (and I need a plane ticket to wherever all the shit I'm writing about is suddenly happening in the real world.)

Furries are people who dress up in animal costumes when they fuck. It's their fetish and has nothing to do with fictional were-critters.

Also, an editor wouldn't be able to "help you convince the admin" your story is this or that.

Furries are people who dress up in animal costumes when they fuck. It's their fetish and has nothing to do with fictional were-critters.

Also, an editor wouldn't be able to "help you convince the admin" your story is this or that.

Considering they want me to get an editor before resubmitting the story, that’s exactly what they’re asking for. And the word you’re looking for is Fursona, so peddle your ignorance of a subculture somewhere else, it’s much more than your reductive dismissal.

And the stories don’t involve weres, they do not change forms.

Basically if you have nothing of value to contribute, don’t bother replying. I have no time for attention whores. Help or go away.

It appears your thoughts on a furry is included in the definition since furries argue amongst themselves what all it includes.

As for the owner telling you to seek an editor, are you sure there was just one issue with your story? Again, an editor has nothing to do with "getting your stories out of Pending Limbo". They're not connected to your submission page.

They told me to get an editor. I guess if I repeat it enough eventually you’ll read it. Maybe? Again either help or go away. The only issue they had I quoted in the original post. If you can’t be bothered to read, or can’t find someone to read it to you and explain it, leave.

Considering they want me to get an editor before resubmitting the story, that’s exactly what they’re asking for. And the word you’re looking for is Fursona, so peddle your ignorance of a subculture somewhere else, it’s much more than your reductive dismissal.

And the stories don’t involve weres, they do not change forms.

Basically if you have nothing of value to contribute, don’t bother replying. I have no time for attention whores. Help or go away.

You've just slagged off one of the key players in the Lit editor community, and left a fairly good smear of yourself on the toilet wall.

Good luck with getting anybody to help you now. Why would anyone want to work with someone who's written what you've just written? Do your homework first, before you vent bile, would be my advice.

You've just slagged off one of the key players in the Lit editor community, and left a fairly good smear of yourself on the toilet wall.

Good luck with getting anybody to help you now. Why would anyone want to work with someone who's written what you've just written? Do your homework first, before you vent bile, would be my advice.

This. Is. Awesome. :catgrin:

Clearly the OP thinks a magical elf will make his troubles go away. Cause, you know, a magical editor can get into his account, submit some shit, and shake "sense" into Laurel. :rolleyes:

Back