Submissive Men.... Real ones.

Im experienced. I was with my partner for 3 years and if he hadnt passed away i would still be with him. I lived some form of this lifestyle for 2 years before i met him. I am not a consumer testdriving anyone. I dont care about your age. It doesnt matter to me. To me your opinion of "modern women" appears to be quite low.

Is it possible You're searching for a ghost?
A clone of what you've lost?
Having asked that, as a sub, I am embarrassed by the messages You seem to get.
But not really surprised

Is it possible You're searching for a ghost?
A clone of what you've lost?
Having asked that, as a sub, I am embarrassed by the messages You seem to get.
But not really surprised

A ghost. No. Noone will ever replace him. Im searching for the a man who can give me similar feeling. I had an amazing man. I know what it can be. Im searching for that again. That feeling.

Interesting... I have often wondered if those approaches actually work myself. Most, if not all, of the posts in the BSDM personals thread I've read, of men looking for a mistress, talk about what that sub wants and, to me anyway, they completely miss the point. The emotional satisfaction of acceptance; the building anticipation of what could be; the learning about one another... I have found more appealing and enhancing to the eventual submission.

Yet, these lessons are so difficult for men to learn. Only a strong, confident woman can break what centuries of culture and animal instinct has created. It's the journey not the destination because of the experiences had along the way (as Homer may attest).

...but perhaps that is just my opinion Madame.

I like your opinion!

A ghost. No. Noone will ever replace him. Im searching for the a man who can give me similar feeling. I had an amazing man. I know what it can be. Im searching for that again. That feeling.

I've paid Women to Domme me
Beautiful Women willing to fulfill all my fantasies
Without a connection though, it nearly always sucked
What is the connection?
I can't explain it, I just know it when it exists.
Something visceral,
Something unseen, unspoken, yet palpable to both of us
An electric charge
Some weird stew of emotions, personalities, likes, dislikes, behaviours playing off each other without effort.
That's why I think it's important for two to become familiar before cracking out the whips.
Hello Ma'am, will you please spank me? Is not much of a relationship foundation.
Jmo

This is what concerns me most. I want to believe that the world I dream of is actually one that exists outside of my mind. Are there women who seek and are, in fact, turned on by the thought of domination? I suspect there are, but how few are their numbers that the fantasy becomes a commodity?

A pro Domme will give you a temporary fix, but only because later you can change the reality into fantasy when you're alone.
There must be at least 1000 sub men for every 1 Domme
So for a sub male to find his connection with that special One is right up there with winning the Powerball
A one hour bond with a stranger for 200 bucks is a sad way to go, but at least it's drama free.

I think it just comes down to women wanting to focus on the emotional connection first, whereas for many men it seems the level of connection & sexual compatibility are equally important.

Where have all the beautifully real submissive men gone? The ones who want to know the woman there kneeing in front of? Who crave the connection you can build?

I took a break for some personal reasons. Ive been back a day and the messages are just sad. "Im yours to hurt" "how can i serve you" " im submissive" What happened to actually getting to know someone? Respect and dignity? What you put forth is what you recieve. I feel like there arent any truly submissive men. Simply horny men or sad little boys.

Its hard to have a romantic heart in a hookup world....

They're around, but like a pearl, you have to work to find them.

As for the lack of connection or rapport, that seems to be the nature of the beast when it comes to this instant gratification society (I had to go there :p).

Where have all the beautifully real submissive men gone? The ones who want to know the woman there kneeing in front of? Who crave the connection you can build?

I took a break for some personal reasons. Ive been back a day and the messages are just sad. "Im yours to hurt" "how can i serve you" " im submissive" What happened to actually getting to know someone? Respect and dignity? What you put forth is what you recieve. I feel like there arent any truly submissive men. Simply horny men or sad little boys.

Maybe put a bit more information about yourself on your profile? That way, the incompatible submissive men might weed themselves out.

Don't give up MsBrittany we are out there. I am working with my wife on a true female led relationship built on love. i try to always put her needs and desires first. It is difficult sometimes because I don't want it to be about my kinks but rather truly about her desires. But if you have love, trust and honesty it will work

They're around, but like a pearl, you have to work to find them.

Exactly, and the same holds true for Dommes who aren't findoms.

One reason the "want ads" are full of the less-than-desirable subs and Dominants is that the more-than-desirable ones are no longer looking!

I'd suggest you stop looking for men who identify as 'beautifully real submissive' and start looking for grown-ass men who have their shit together. Then you can start narrowing the field by finding out if any of them feel inclined to submit to you within the unique dynamic that you create with each of them as individuals. Some of them may never have heard of BDSM, some may only have experience as Doms. Find a good man first, worry about the kink second.

Well, I consider myself to be a truly submissive male. What does that entail?
I think getting to know the Dominant Female is important before going into the bedroom or dungeon or where ever. Frank discussion of likes, dislikes, fetishes, limits, etc. can not hurt. However, understanding some background....education levels, attitudes towards relationships, expectations, hopes....none of this is bad stuff to find out.

However, I'm not impressed by this thread.

Oh brother.... :rolleyes:

...and, so, we regress to the stereotype. I think, if it isn't your thing, let it go. I see so many weak women here that are only subs because they think that's what they need to be and so many guys who pretend to be doms because to be otherwise would make them less of a man.

Why would you not be upfront about what you want instead of trying to changing someone to match your kink later. The vast majority of people here are only here because that plan didn't workout so well for them.

I agree with one point. Most men have not knowingly explored their submissive side. Why would they? There are very few women willing to take control. They are bound by their own fear. They don't believe they are allowed to be in control. They are given the same rhetoric...

Look who is resorting to stereotypes. How long have you been here? And you have already decided that "so many weak women [are] here that are only subs because they think that's what they need to be and so many guys who pretend to be doms..." ??? :rolleyes:

I am pretty sure that things are more more complicated and complex than that. Are there women here who fit that description? Probably. Are there men who fit your dom description? Also, probably, yes. But you have made a sweeping generalization that I personally take exception to. I am no Domme... but, I am not a weak woman either. Hear me fucking roar.

Back