Daddy's Girl

As she watched this video she got turned on by the rope work and the whipping but she couldn't understand the weird device. "Daddy what is that thing she is sitting on and what's for?" Misty asked as she wondered about what she asked and how it would feel.
 
"What she's sitting on is known as a "wooden horse" or "wooden pony." The one in that video is pretty fancy. A lot of the time, they're just a single piece of wood, or sometimes even, a rope. If you can imagine, the way she's positioned, the ridge presses right against her clit. Every little movement causes her clit to be stimulated. Sometimes, the girl is just standing, but the device is situated so that she has to stand on tip-toes to keep from cumming. As she gets tired, her clit gets pressed on, until she starts to 'ride' the horse, pushing herself up to avoid the stimulation, but getting too tired to stay on her toes... until she cums. If the dominant wants to really torture the girl, he leaves her on even after she has her orgasm.

"Oh, and speaking of orgasms, I think, in that video, that the wet sound you hear toward the end, is the girl squirting."
 
"Daddy do you have anymore videos of us to watch?" Misty asked as she continued to tease her daddy's stiff cock.
 
Tom moaned. He loved Misty's cock tease. "Lots, but you've got me really horny. Do you ever watch any porn? Maybe you could show me the kinds of things you like. Maybe while you sit on my lap..."
 
After Misty's tease through two kinky videos, Tom was aching to cum, but wanted to see what kind of porn his daughter might like to peruse when the mood struck.

She quickly got the hang of navigating with the remote, and soon, she was climbing up on his lap, taking great care that his cock rested against her obviously extremely wet cunt, but at precisely the wrong angle for him to enter her.

While the girl in the video looked nothing like Misty, it was obvious she enjoyed the scene she shared with the gent in the black mask. So many of the subs in these videos seemed not to like any aspect of what was happening.

Even though he couldn't "accidentally" slip his hard-on into Misty's pussy, just the heat of it radiating on him made him throb. He could swear he even felt her drip onto his cock from where she sat.

Regardless if he could fuck her while they watched, his girl's ample tits were exposed and available for his hands.

"I like that," Tom whispered into his daughter's ear about halfway through. "Do you want to be tied up, all spread out like she is?"
 
Tom caressed and squeezed Misty's tits as she admitted her desire for rope work.

"I saw a picture spread in a magazine once of a woman who received what was essentially a rope corset. It was very sexy. I can't say, however, that I know how to do such things at the moment. If you want rope, though, I can sure get my hands on some of that."

Misty was grinding on her father's lap. Aside from his hands on her tits, it seemed Misty was teasing herself just as much as she was him.

"Any other videos you'd like me to see?"
 
"Do you think you could tie me up now?" Misty asked grinding harder on her daddy's cock wanting to be helpless as she sits on his lap. "If you go get some rope I will get the nex video ready for us." She said in a begging tone.
 
The notion of restraining Misty while they watched another sex video was too much for him to pass up, so he said, "Let me see what I can find," and urged for his daughter to get off his lap.

As he left the room, Tom looked back to take a quick glance of Misty's sexy body. He'd been admiring the woman she'd become for several years now. He'd just been over-protective as a father in regard to the kinds of outfits she tended to wear when she went out, partly because he knew how good she looked.

Going out to the garage, he looked for rope, but all he could find was some nylon. That seemed far too coarse. Then, he got an idea. He'd actually read the Fifty Shades books, primarily out of curiosity. He'd found them frustrating, reading them from a male point of view. There were things in them that were patently impossible, and the sex scenes walked right up to the edge of what he was used to reading online, but avoided the kinds of description he'd gotten used to. Still, there was the necktie bit.

Tom raced to his room and grabbed a handful of ties, then headed back to Misty. She was sitting waiting. He could tell she was horny, but had managed to refrain from rubbing herself, even though the effort was making her nuts.

"This is all I could find," he told her, holding up the handful of neckties.
 
Misty sat there and cued up another video for them to watch and the prospect of her. father tying her up was making her extremely wet. When she seen that her father had came back with neck ties she grinned a bit knowing that he had some rope out in the garage but she didn't say anything to him. She needed him to figure out on his own that she liked some types of pain in fact it helped highten her sexual experiences or it did when she masturbated.

She laid back letting him tie her thighs to her lower legs leaving her in a kneeling position until he untied her. She let him tie her arms together and when he sat back down she returned to his lap grinding on his cock as he started the video.

http://www.xvideos.com/video17331777/kacy_lane_-_rough_sex_and_hardcore_bondage_slave_training
 
There was something strange in the look Misty gave her dad when she saw he'd opted against the rough rope from the garage. They'd have to talk about it later. He wasn't sure just how far Misty wanted to go with all this. When she was all tied up and the video started, Tom's cock throbbed. He'd never imagined treating any woman like the girl in the video was being treated. Still, this must have been the kind of thing Misty wanted. He wasn't sure he could be quite so rough. They'd have to talk about it.

While the video played, Tom squeezed his daughter's tits and let the other trail down to her wet cunt.

"Like that, do you," he whispered into Misty's ear as he played with her helpless body and they watched the girl get used on the screen. "You want to just be a hole for my cock, do you? Want to get fucked in all your little slut holes, I bet. You want to be restrained so I can use your body whenever I want it, huh?"

Tom's cock was throbbing and ached for a hot hole to fuck...
 
Last edited:
Misty squirms as her father plays with her cunt and tits. "Oh yes daddy I'm your little slut to be done with as you see fit daddy." she said as she cooed from her daddy's touch. She wondered if he was going to do to her what the masters in the videos did to their subs.
 
Tom could feel how wet Misty's cunt was at all this. She truly liked being tied up, and she seemed to like everything about cock, and in particular, her father's cock. It was so wrong, and yet they were both adults, both knew what they were doing.

Tom paused the video. He hated to let go of Misty's tits, but there was a better, more fun way to enjoy such a hot scene. He positioned Misty so she could still see the video and so he could see it, too. He then shoved his stiff cock in his daughter's pussy as he hit play and the video resumed...
 
Missy moaned out as her father's cock invaded her wet cunt. With each thrust her father made into her she squeeled and moaned out loving the feelings of helplessnesst. She hoped that her father would take a few ques from the videos that she had shown him. She clamped her pussy down hard on his hard cock the only thing she could do in this situation.
 
Oh, god this was heavenly! Tom had gotten so horny watching kinky videos with his daughter, it took nearly everything he hard not to cum as soon as his sensitized hard-on bottomed out in her hot, silky cunt.

He didn't start fucking right away, though his cock really wanted him to. Instead, knowing his holding back would torment Misty, too, he just stayed there, his full length delightfully embraced by his daughter's grasping hole.

Then, taking a cue from the bondage videos, he started spanking and slapping her body as he began slowly fucking her.

"Is THIS what you WANT, you fucking FUCKhole SLUT?" he asked forcefully, each emphasized word accompanied with a slap to another part of Misty's restrained body.
 
Last edited:
Each slap her daddy made only gave her pleasure and she began to moan wildly her body shaking with pleasure. "Ohhhhh mmmmmmmm yesssssmmmmmmmmm daddyyyyyyyyyy I wa-want you to fuckkkkk mmmmhmmmmm me untillllllll ahhhhhhh I can't walk afterrrrrrr mmmmm." Misty said as she moaned out and her muscles spasmed her body in udder helplessness but her mind was on cloud nine loving every minute of what was happening.
 
Holy fuck, this was incredible! Tom already knew Misty was a cock and cum slut, but apparently, she was a pain slut, to add to it. Each slap he landed simply made her pussy wetter.

When the video ended, neither cared. Tom pulled out of his daughter's cunt and lined himself up with the other hole thst was exposed. Whether she wanted him to or not, there was nothing she could do to stop him...
 
When she felt her daddy enter her ass she yelp out in surprise but that soon turned to moans. She couldn't believe how wet all of this was making her pussy. She could feel her ass start to chew on his cock trying to pull him in further with every thrust he made.
 
Misty's screech when her father's cock first popped past her opening was alarming, but before he could pull back out, the cry had transformed into a purr, and that purr into a moan. Tom was getting the impression that his daughter wanted him to show her little mercy where sex wss concerned, but he couldn't help falling into the engrained protective mode any good father should have. Maybe thaf was why she trusted him in this. She knew, even if he treated her oughly, he was still watching out for her well-being.

God, Misty's ass felt great. He'd tried several times to get into Misty's mother's ass, but was always met with a resounding, "No way!" At one point his wife had told him she was afraid he'd never want to fuck her pussy again if she let him have her butt. How wrong she was. His wife had been an A-number-one bitch, but she had a fucking fabulous pussy... that she never offered to her husband nearly enough.

It took a few strokes, but soon Misty's perfect ass was swallowing her dad's entire thick cock. Between that visual and the one of her tied and helpless body, Tom's orgasm came up on him a lot quicker than he'd expected.

"God," he gasped. "Your ass is going to make me cum already."

With that announcement, he unloaded into his little girl's butt..
 
Misty could feel her father cum deep within her ass and she wished she was able to pump herself back against his cock milking it for all of it's cum. With each pulse of his cock sent another moan of pleasure. She wondered if he was going to leave her tied up or let her loose though she wouldn't complain either way but if she needed to use the bathroom he would have to carry her.
 
When Tom had released his entire load into Misty's butt, he stayed buried in her for several seconds, marveling at the strangeness of the situation. Here, his wife had never even let him anywhere near her asshole, and her daughter appeared to love it.

Eventually, he pulled out and watched a little trickle of cum ooze out and over her round butt cheek. He then thought about some of the things he'd read about bondage and especially certain positions. Misty was balled up pretty tight. He started caressing her body, stopping to feel her hands and feet in particular. Both were starting to get a little cool, so she needed to get the circulation back.

Still, there was time to clean up before he untied his daughter from her bondage. He'd also read that leaving a bound slave alone was a bad idea, but he was only going around the corner, and would be away less than a minute. Probably not the most responsible of reasoning, given the situation, but he was confident Misty would be okay while he was gone.

He got himself washed up quick, and when he emerged after a little over thirty seconds, his daughter remained where he'd left her. A little more cum had leaked from her butt, but other than that, nothing looked different.

For a little bit, he admired how sexy Misty looked this way. Definitely not the most fatherly of thoughts, but they'd gone well past the common father/daughter relationship quite a while ago.

As quickly as he could, he undid the neckties, releasing her, rubbing her hands and feet to help the circulation. He then helped her to her feet, figuring she'd be getting pins and needles in her feet pretty soon, and he didn't want her to fall and hurt herself.

This concern, mixed with a crazy combination of father and lover and dominant, all roles whose primary job is to keep the person closest to you safe, fueled a swell of love beyond anything he'd felt for his daughter before, and he pulled her warm, shapely body to his and brought his lips to hers in a very un-fatherlike kiss.
 
Misty waited helplessly as her father cleaned himself up. She could feel a slight tingling sensation in her hands and feet. She was happy when her father had finally untied he and when she was freed she planted a deep loving kiss on his lips. She could feel his cum start to run down the back of her thighs though it had been a bit it was still warm. "Daddy I have to go pee will you come with me." She said after their kiss.
 
After they kissed for a couple minutes, Misty said, "Daddy, I need to pee. Will you come with me?"

Well, considering the first video he'd shown her, he'd be a fool to say no. Besides, his cock started to respond to the notion of what she was talking about.

"Of course. Lead the way," Tom said, a little quaver in his voice. His wife had always done her bathroom business with the door closed. His daughter was willing to indulge him one of his kinkiest fetishes.

He could hardly wait.
 
Misty took her daddy's hand and walked with him into the nearest bathroom. She stands up over the toilet so her daddy could hear and see her pee. She let out the cutest groan she could before she let the pee flow out of her.
 
Back
Top