Exhibiting the Bulge in Public

Last night was interesting. I had my cock in position, but actually had my winter coat on and buttoned so figured I was safe. It comes down to a little below the hips. I was on a subway car that was fairly empty, and I was standing by the doors. There were a few women within my radius and a couple of guys, but the guys were all on their phones or tablets or whatever. There was one woman, cute, with dark rimmed glasses, sitting down almost directly in front of me, about 11:00 direction-wise.

Suddenly I started to feel myself getting hard. I figured it'd be hidden by my coat. However I began to realize that sitting down, the woman could probably see at least the head of my cock through my jeans. I had on tight, thin jeans, and if I'm hard, you can see the outline well. I looked up and away from her, but now I couldn't help from getting super hard. I could feel all the blood rushing to my cock, and a nervous wave washed over me. This was one of those times where my dick was going to humiliate me.

Although I didn't stare at her, from my few glances I could see what she was looking at. Now SHE was trying to look natural, looking around, glancing back, looking up at my face, etc. Her face looked a little flush. Also, to my far right, another woman seemed to be directing her attention to me as well. She must have been ten feet away but I think she could see. Nobody else seemed to notice, however.

At the next stop the woman with glasses got off the train. I switched cars, not sure why. I had one more stop to go anyway and calmed down after that. It felt good to be trapped on the train with women staring, and kind of losing control like that for a moment.

Smile you realy have got into the spirt of my orginal post. do you know wnat to take the next step? When you got home were you still aroused?
 
Smile you realy have got into the spirt of my orginal post. do you know wnat to take the next step? When you got home were you still aroused?

I was...and what's the next step? Assuming it's still safe and not intrusive on others.
 
I was...and what's the next step? Assuming it's still safe and not intrusive on others.

Well perhaps on a fine warm day, you may feel like visting the park, and letting yur coat fall open. Something like this lady perhaps.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, I think women can pull that off a little better than men. Not sure I'd take that leap. Though I did do something like that when I was 12 or 13 and just starting to look like a man. But that was in my own yard when the wind blew open my bathrobe.

Have you done this?
 
Had a couple more gawkers on the train ride this morning while I was reading my book. I now realize my jacket doesn't cover up as much as I thought, especially from the viewpoint of someone seated! :eek:
 
Great post. I have always been pretty good sized in the package department and more of a 'shower' than a 'grower'. For anyone who does not know the difference, I'm big when soft and don't increase in size as much as some guys. I stopped wearing underwear as a teen and letting my cock lay down the right leg of my jeans. Some of my old jeans are pretty soft and show a wear mark where my cock lays with a little detail of the rim actually worn into the fabric. If you want, you can apply a little sandpaper and get the wear mark a lot sooner. I have done that on one pair.

I love the looks I get and I have even been hit on a few times.
 
Great post. I have always been pretty good sized in the package department and more of a 'shower' than a 'grower'. For anyone who does not know the difference, I'm big when soft and don't increase in size as much as some guys. I stopped wearing underwear as a teen and letting my cock lay down the right leg of my jeans. Some of my old jeans are pretty soft and show a wear mark where my cock lays with a little detail of the rim actually worn into the fabric. If you want, you can apply a little sandpaper and get the wear mark a lot sooner. I have done that on one pair.

I love the looks I get and I have even been hit on a few times.

I've always wondered what it's like to be a shower. I fluctuate in size all day...I hate cold days!
 
Ha, I think women can pull that off a little better than men. Not sure I'd take that leap. Though I did do something like that when I was 12 or 13 and just starting to look like a man. But that was in my own yard when the wind blew open my bathrobe.

Have you done this?

Yes, on a warm summers day, in the sand hills by the beach, but nobody had a camera.
 
I was...and what's the next step? Assuming it's still safe and not intrusive on others.

Well for me its letting the other interested party know you know they see it.

Still being discreet but getting more aggressive and showing more. Watching as your new friend gives a show back or shows she likes the view. A smile, a smirk, a look, a wink, You said how she looked around but didn't want eye contact.

The next step is when she looks and knows you see her looking! Then the clincher... She makes eye contact, Smiles and looks right back down at your exposure. This is the point you know she likes it, she enjoys what she sees, she wants to see more.

One example from years back, somewhat unplanned but it was perfect.

At the car wash , middle of the afternoon on a weekday. Just me and one other car there. I had pair of white sweats on and nothing under them.

This was very slow and took a good time to develop but I'll cut to the chase.

She walked past my stall several times and stared at me every time. I later pulled out by the vacuum station and she pulled next to me on the other side of the vacuums. By now I'm sporting a hardon and she is enjoying it and smiling back as she stares. I looked over and she is bent over as far as she can. her shorts cover half of her ass showing me the whale tail. She caught me and stretched more so her shorts slid further down her ass!

I'm going crazy with excitement now. I had my back door open and laid on my back on the rear seat. I saw her pop up and peek over. My show now so I tried to make sure she got a good view. Fully erect I was pressed tight up in those sweats. Every detail of the shaft and tip of it was clearly defined! she stood there and looked right down at me with the vacuum hose between her legs. I tried to slide up on the seat and thats when it happened. The sweats pulled down slightly lowering the waistband and trapping my hard cock as it stuck up in the air. I lowered one hand and gave it a rub. She stood there ( with her vacuum running!) She was slowly pulling the hose up between her legs as she stared down at me. I kept rubbing and she kept playing with that hose! She stared the entire time the vacuum ran and i continued to rub myself up and down for her enjoyment.
 
I work in medical scrubs and would so love to go commando in them. Only a thin cotton layer covering up my ass and cock...be such a turn on. Haven't had the guts to do it though :(

I took a chance and wore my jock strap to work under my scrubs. Felt great with just a threadbare pair of scrub pants covering my ass. Jock helped with keeping by package prominently bundled as well.

Couldn't wait to get home and get naked!
 
best places

One of my favorite places to enjoy showing off the bulge is a local car wash.
There are so many advantages because it allows perfectly natural situations to really show it off and you can easily be discreet if needed.

I'm talking about the DIY coin operated car wash.

It allows you to qualify the viewer to determine if she is interested in seeing it or just an accidental glance.

While using the hand held wand it allows you to really press the bulge forward and really show it off all the time with "natural" movements. Wash the roof and you can really stretch and show things off for the interested viewer.

An accidental glance and she will move on and not return, but if she likes the view she will be back. When you know she is interested the fun really begins. Many I've enjoyed this fun with were clearly these to have fun as much as I was. Why else would a woman wear a short skirt or go braless to a carwash where she needs to bend over a lot.

Safe and sexy fun!
 
I'm a 53 yr old man in a wheelchair.when I was younger it was so much fun to show the bulge,got me laid a few times.now days I ride around crotch height and ass high getting an eye full, Big bulges,camel toe,N asses of all shapes sizes. Lusting after every one of them!! Wheelchair ride anyone?
 
I was in the mall yesterday, thinking about eating a cream pie from a BBW, which gave me a huge, straining, insistent hardon. Normally, I would try to cover it up with a bag or coat. Feeling naughty, I just let it be. If anyone wanted to look, man or woman, it was there for them to see. My only regret is that no one offered to help me out with it.
 
One of my favorite places to enjoy showing off the bulge is a local car wash.
There are so many advantages because it allows perfectly natural situations to really show it off and you can easily be discreet if needed.

I'm talking about the DIY coin operated car wash.

It allows you to qualify the viewer to determine if she is interested in seeing it or just an accidental glance.

While using the hand held wand it allows you to really press the bulge forward and really show it off all the time with "natural" movements. Wash the roof and you can really stretch and show things off for the interested viewer.

An accidental glance and she will move on and not return, but if she likes the view she will be back. When you know she is interested the fun really begins. Many I've enjoyed this fun with were clearly these to have fun as much as I was. Why else would a woman wear a short skirt or go braless to a carwash where she needs to bend over a lot.

Safe and sexy fun!

Good post.

I have done the sly smile - "catching" her staring if you will. And in a way giving her permission to keep looking if she wants. I don't have a car so can't do the carwash thing, but I will keep thinking of ideas to do this.
 
Today I was rewarded with a beautiful camel toe view. First thought it was a lucky accident but after a few minutes I knew she was enjoying it. She had a lot of fun giving me a show today and I know she saw my thankful smile!

Today started out in the low 20's with thick frost on the windshield. By noontime it was in the mid 40's with strong sun!

I went to favorite spot where I enjoy bulge flashing many times.
I like to go there for lunch to forget a hectic day from work.

There was a large old boat in the canal moored by a lock. I wandered down to take a look and after a few minutes a couple wandered down from the trail as well. We exchanged a friendly hello and I noticed his wife had a great pair of tights on, She had a jacket that dropped down just far enough to give her modesty. With a nice round ass the jacket rode up higher and showed of her nicely shaped ass. In very clear detail. I was unable to detect any undies but thought had a thong. Well soon a fellow from the boat walked over to chat and explain the boat to us. Her hubby was very interested in the boat and she turned and rolled her eyes to me. I laughed and we started chatting while hubby walked a way with his new friend. Thats when she unzipped the jacket in a nonchalant way and then turned so the sun was on her. WOW! what a nice view now! The sun created shadows that clearly defined her pussy in full detail. As we talked she continued to "rock" back and forth slowly letting her legs part a little wider for me. My cock was straining against my dress slacks and i also used the sun to "help" show off the bulge. It was the best I could do and my reward was seeing her eyes look down as we talked. For the next 15 minutes we both stretch and turned to give a show. Her smile and constant glances down to my crotch told me she enjoyed it and I know she knew she was responsible for giving me that erection. He hubby finally returned and that had to get going. I followed the two of them up a steep grassy hill back to the path and just as I was getting close to the parking area she bent down to tie her sneaker. She never squatted down but just bent over at the waist with her legs at a wide stance. WOW! I was a little further down the hill so I was at eye level with her butt! Great view and I know it was her last chance to give a show.

I got a good look and felt my cock pressing very hard at my pants.
Her hubby turned to see why she stopped and he spotted it cause he gave me a stern look and told her to hurry up.

Wonder if she thought about me as the walked away? I know I locked the view of her in my mind...
Lucky day !
 
----------------

That's why I always wear tight
jeans. Love to show off my ass
and hard cock and balls.
 
Just reviving this thread. Had the good jeans on today and two young Asian women were sitting on the subway across from where I stood. Lots of glances and giggles. Can't wait for spring....
 
Hey nighthorse, a lot of fun here. Just wanted to flag up a kind of 'connection': A different way of doing exhibiting the bulge of course, and it looks different, but wow can it be a draw on the eyes of strangers: wearing a ring around the whole package, under close fitting clothing. The thread I started, 'The Big O', is on page 2 somewhere I think. But, yeah, similar but different ...

Si ;)
 
This is a fun thread. I unabashedly admit that I look at the bulge in men's pants, though I don't do so unabashedly, I try to be subtle. I find it extremely sexy. I threw away all my husband's crappy underwear and replaced them with form fitting boxerbriefs BECAUSE i love that look. So, if you wonder if we look, my answer is yes, we do.
 
This is a fun thread. I unabashedly admit that I look at the bulge in men's pants, though I don't do so unabashedly, I try to be subtle. I find it extremely sexy. I threw away all my husband's crappy underwear and replaced them with form fitting boxerbriefs BECAUSE i love that look. So, if you wonder if we look, my answer is yes, we do.

I prefer briefs that give support, and hold me upright, boxer shorts do not support me and he tend to wobble around ;) I have seen females looking at my bulge, and have watched their eyes following me, I have often wondered what they were thinking. I know that they also look at my firm bum because they have told me.
 
This is a fun thread. I unabashedly admit that I look at the bulge in men's pants, though I don't do so unabashedly, I try to be subtle. I find it extremely sexy. I threw away all my husband's crappy underwear and replaced them with form fitting boxerbriefs BECAUSE i love that look. So, if you wonder if we look, my answer is yes, we do.

Heh, just the other day my bulge was in full effect and I was on the subway. I have to admit it's kind of a rush to feel "trapped" on a subway car because as soon as I feel some cute woman checking me out, I start to get hard. Well one young woman was sitting at an angle 2-3 feet away. I swear she was taking pics with her phone but I can't be certain. I do know she was positioning it and holding it the way you would if you were trying to be coy. Even if she wasn't photographing my package she was definitely looking.

And swingofthings, I stopped wondering long ago because I've caught plenty of females trying to sneak peaks. I can only wonder how often it happens when I'm not paying attention. :devil:
 
Back
Top