How many people have you had sex with?

More than 12 months ago. Not as many as there will be 12 months from now.
 
When we're intimate together, I'll share that information.
 
Way behind ...

I am in my 50's and have had only 3 partners ... guess I am way behind the power curve!
 
Love The Sex, Not The Man...

Ours was an urgently highly-sexed relationship, he was a married man, it lasted for four torrid and very intense months. He was cool, manipulative, arrogant and unemotional, but the sex was totally consuming, when he fucked me I was obsessed with his big uncircumcised cock, infatuated, hypnotized, mesmerized by it, I lusted for it, I was addicted to the overwhelming passions it ignited in me. I couldn't get enough of it. I would do - and did, every dirty thing and anything he wanted me to, just so long as I got the chance for it to fuck my throat again. Once our relationship was over, he dumped me, and we both move on into new relationships, but I was still fantasizing about his cock. I didn't miss him, but I yearn to suck his cock again with such a compelling compulsion it hurts. I lie awake at nights fantasizing about it, getting a burning erection at the thought of it throbbing and pulsing in my mouth yet again. And when my new boyfriend is away on a business trip and I'm feeling neglected and just a little sexually frustrated I find myself thinking back and lusting for that cock. To make contact is to break all the rules, and I try to resist the temptation, but eventually text him 'Missing your cock. Fancy a blow-job for old time's sake?' He responds to meet him in a car-park where we used to meet before. I was nervous, but excited. Yes, he's there. I get into the car beside him suddenly shy and bashful. He tells me to undress. There's no-one around. I'm scared to refuse him. I'm only wearing T-shirt and pants anyway, so soon I'm sat there naked. He eases his pants down and my throat is dry with expectation. WOW, it's every bit as good as I recall. It tastes so deliciously dirty in my mouth I just love sucking it. Soon, much too soon for my liking, he cums in my mouth, and I'm so smugly satisfied it must be pathetic. It's then he reaches across into my groin. I assume he's being playful, and up for more, so I move my legs apart. He holds my balls and squeezes them so tight it doubles me up, tears filling my eyes. 'Don't ever text me again' he says, and shoves me out into the car-park naked, throws my clothes out after me, and leaves me there...
 
Serial Monogamy...

I don't consider myself promiscuous, largely I prefer to be monogamous with one Boyfriend, but it does tend to be a kind of serial-monogamy, in which I'm sucking-off and getting fucked by one regular guy at a time. These relationships - if you want to dignify them as such, are usually with married guys, and tend to last from three to six months, until their wives get wise or they dump me. Sometimes I'm not as faithful and true as I strive to be, and I have been tempted by the occasional one-off dalliance, usually when my Boyfriend's out of town and I'm getting itchy-hungry for some action. And sometimes my Boyfriend of the time has introduced a third party into our sex-games, which I'm completely happy to do. Don't know how that answers your question…?
 
Far too few it always seems to me... :)
Past fifteen years, seven.
Past ten years, one.
Present day and immediate future, not looking so good :eek:

I once read a piece about classical composer Benjamin Britten who, when asked about regrets in his life, said "not nearly enough sex..." :D Amen to that brother!
 
Last edited:
... I was obsessed with his big uncircumcised cock, infatuated, hypnotized, mesmerized by it,

I lusted for the return key...

/end snip of big ol' wall of text...


So, Stan Stan Stan Trotsky,

Just put you down for one then?
 
34m and two! With a 6 and a half year gap between them. I've waited a long time to post in this thread.
 
Back
Top