The Missing Piece(Closed to Scuttle Buttin')

He came back into the room, holding the wrapped ice out as he did, then stopped short, instantly confused.

"Maya?" he asked, his eyes scanning the room. Where on earth would she have gone? And why? He knew he didn't walk into the wrong room.. it was her room, the pillow he'd put her leg on was still there, still creased a little in the middle from where her foot had been on it. If she needed something from back in the bathroom she would've just asked him to get it... did she just evaporate? It wouldn't be terribly shocking, given the turn things had taken.

He was just about to turn and go see if she'd gone back to the bathroom when she was on his back suddenly, wrapped around him like she was when they were in the water, only this time on his back. He stumbled forward a couple steps, not prepared to suddenly be jumped on, exclaiming as he did, "What the-?"

Catching himself on the bed, he stood up and looked over at his shoulder at her, raising an eyebrow. He couldn't believe she'd faked the whole thing, or that he so completely fell for it. He couldn't believe she'd carried it on for so long, either. But, despite himself, he grinned at her a little.

"Oh, that's a mistake!" he said, and he turned around, falling back on the bed to trap her under him. He reached to one of the legs around his waist and grabbed her ankle, then proceeded to tickle the bottom of her foot without mercy.

Maya could hear the confusion in his voice, his body stumbling forward as she laughed and held onto him tighter, afraid that she'd fall if she didn't. When he looked back at her over his shoulder, she grinned wide, a twinkle in her eye. She couldn't help but laugh as she saw the realization hit him, a grin appearing on his lips as he realized that she pulled one over on him, that he had fallen for her little charade.

She heard his next set of words and before she could make sense of what he was getting at, she felt her body falling and a scream left her mouth as he pinned her body to the bed beneath his, his hand grabbing her leg and pulling her foot onto his lower stomach, tickling her foot as she began to squirm and laugh. Her breath quickly escalated, her laughs containing squeaks as she tried to push him off of her, but he was too strong.

"That's not fair!" She whined between laughs. "You're stronger than me!"

He laughed as she began to squirm under him, trying to push him off of her, but he knew it wouldn't be easy. Not only did he outweigh her, he was clearly stronger than her, and he wasn't about to let go of her leg to she would get her foot away from his tickling fingers. He felt her balled fists beating on his back, trying in vain to push him off as she continued to squeal and laugh, and an idea suddenly occurred to him.

His fingers still tickling, he glanced around for a moment until he found the bag of ice he'd dropped on the bed. Counting down in his head head, ...3...2...1...go!, he stopped tickling the bottom of her foot and reached out to grab the bag of ice. At the same time, he let go of her ankle and sat up off her just a little. Moving with the momentum he used to reach out for the bag of ice, he spun around until he was on top of her but facing her.

Dropping the bag on the bed to free up both hands, he grabbed her wrists, working against her until he had them pinned above her head. Grinning wickedly down at her, he shifted his hands until he was holding both her wrists with just one, then with his free hand he picked up the bag of ice again.

"I was worried about you, and so I got this bag of ice just for you. And you're going to use it!" he said, laughing, then pushed the bag of ice down the front of her shirt, pressing down on it then to make sure every ice cube possible was against her skin. "There we go! Does that feel better?" he said, grinning widely.

Everything was happening so quickly, she couldn't seem to get her mind wrapped around things. One minute, she was pinned beneath her best friend's back, his hands tickling her small foot, and the next he was lunging off of her as if there was a bomb that had came in the window. She started to sit up, but then she saw he had grabbed the bag of ice.

Seeing his motive, Maya desperately tried to get out of his grip, but it was useless. His body was now pinning hers to the bed with his chest and legs. She tried to push against his chest, but then both of his hands were holding hers, his face grinning down at hers as he took both of her hands in one, pinning them above her head. She tried to stretch her legs out, but that was nearly impossible as well as he was sitting right in between both of her legs, his body pinning hers down.

With her back arched and her chest heaving as she was out of breath, she could feel her body responding to the excitement of things. She knew they were playing, that this was all a 'game', but her breath was quick and labored, her body was hot and responsive, and she couldn't keep the grin from her lips.

When he began to speak about having gotten ice for her, she bit her bottom lip, expecting the worse as she closed her eyes tight. At the same time, she felt her shirt being lifted at the top and something impossibly cold being shoved down the front of her shirt. A gasp left her lips as her eyes opened wide in horror, a shriek leaving her lips as she felt the cold bag of ice being pressed down onto her breasts and part of her stomach as he pushed down on her shirt to make sure the ice froze her skin.

"R-r-Ryan, I'm f-freezing!" She exclaimed, partially shivering and stuttering from the temperature drop. But it wasn't exactly all true. Sure, her breasts were ice cold from the ice pressing to her supple skin, but the rest of her body was on fire, she couldn't help but to be excited by the turn of events. What was he up to?

He grinned broadly, his face, flushed from wrestling around with her, was again close to hers. He saw her react to the ice, saw the way she struggled trying to get free, and it only made him grin more. His hand on her shirt kept moving the ice around, making sure he spread it around as much of her torso as possible.

He saw her start to shiver, heard her say she was freezing, and laughed, shaking his head. "I thought you needed ice? What, now you don't want it anymore?" he said, faking an exasperated expression. "Always so picky! Fine, fine," he said with an overly dramatic sigh, and went to push the bag down out of the bottom of her shirt. As he did, the top popped open and a few ice cubes shot out, a couple slipping out the top of her tank top and over her collar bone, but the rest remained under her shirt, spread across and between her breasts. He laughed again as she squealed anew at the shock of the spreading ice, and couldn't help but to continue laughing as she squirmed and twisted under him, trying to get away from the cold. Pulling the bag out, he set it on the bed next to them, then tried to push the remaining ice cubes out from under her shirt so he could grab them, releasing her arms as he did so he could use both hands. It wasn't until the third ice cube that he realized he was basically groping her breasts to do it, and he froze when he did, his hand on her breast as as his gaze flickered up to her face.

"I, uh... didn't mean to..." his words trailed off, and he remained motionless, watching her, his body atop hers.

((Lit seems to have eaten my post, because I don't see it, but when I try to repost it it just tells me it's a duplicate of what I just posted. If you can see it, apologies for the double post. Weird.))

He grinned broadly, his face, flushed from wrestling around with her, was again close to hers. He saw her react to the ice, saw the way she struggled trying to get free, and it only made him grin more. His hand on her shirt kept moving the ice around, making sure he spread it around as much of her torso as possible.

He saw her start to shiver, heard her say she was freezing, and laughed, shaking his head. "I thought you needed ice? What, now you don't want it anymore?" he said, faking an exasperated expression. "Always so picky! Fine, fine," he said with an overly dramatic sigh, and went to push the bag down out of the bottom of her shirt. As he did, the top popped open and a few ice cubes shot out, a couple slipping out the top of her tank top and over her collar bone, but the rest remained under her shirt, spread across and between her breasts. He laughed again as she squealed anew at the shock of the spreading ice, and couldn't help but to continue laughing as she squirmed and twisted under him, trying to get away from the cold. Pulling the bag out, he set it on the bed next to them, then tried to push the remaining ice cubes out from under her shirt so he could grab them, releasing her arms as he did so he could use both hands. It wasn't until the third ice cube that he realized he was basically groping her breasts to do it, and he froze when he did, his hand on her breast as as his gaze flickered up to her face.

"I, uh... didn't mean to..." his words trailed off, and he remained motionless, watching her, his body atop hers.

Maya had stopped squirming so much as realization hit her that she was hot over her best friend! She could see that his face was was hot and flushed from all the wrestling they were doing, a large wicked grin stretching over his soft lips. The tender flesh that had so previously pressed against her own lips.

Shaking the thought from her head, his words slipping right past her ears as she shook her head, trying not to laugh as her lips slightly turned purple from her chest having taken all the cold temperature, goosebumps rising along her goosebumps as she shivered, feeling his hand pushing the ice bag down her shirt, the cold material slipping down her flat stomach, the area seeming colder all of a sudden as she heard a pop, and felt a few ice cubes flying up her stomach, out of her shirt, and onto her collar bone, three on her chest, and two on her stomach.

Her body started to shiver even more intensely as the ice cubes layed across her burning flesh. Her skin was so warm, but she was so cold. She could feel the ice cubes melting along her skin, leaving trails of water across her skin. She turned her head and watched as he moved the bag of the remaining ice onto the nightstand. As soon as he released her hands, she pulled her shirt up her stomach, revealing her tan skin as she quickly shooed the ice cubes onto the floor and off of her tightened skin.

Maya had been so occupied in getting the ice cubes off of her stomach to realize that her shirt was hardly covering her skin at all, pushed up her stomach to help her out and being pulled down past her breasts, to help him get the ice off of her chest. Biting her supple lip, Maya realized that while he had been chasing the slippery ice with his big hands, he had practically been mauling her the supple flesh of her breasts. Her breath hitching as her chest rose with a large breath, she met his eyes the same time he met hers, causing her to shiver beneath his hold, her legs involuntarily tightening around his ass, making her realize that he was between her legs, her feet resting on his ass, her shirt hardly on her body, and his hands on her breasts. Great position, huh?

Hearing his stuttering words and seeing as he remained motionless, a wicked grin approached Maya's lips. This was the perfect opportunity to get revenge. Locking her legs around his ass and back, she grabbed his shoulders and rolled the couple over on her bed, her body now towering over his as her ass came to rest on his lap, her hips straddling his, her damp hair that formed into twisted curls of brown locks hanging down across her shoulders and breasts, dangling in his face, a mischievous smirk on her lips.

"Thought you could get away with taking advantage of me, so easily?" She teased with an arched brow.

Their eyes met, and all of the sudden it was like they were back in the water again, his hands on her ass, and the desire to kiss her overwhelming. Except, this time there were no police to interrupt them. And they were on a bed. And he was basically laying on top of her. The implications were dizzying. It wouldn't be the only thing that was.

He saw the grin begin to spread across her lips, the lips he had been kissing not so long ago, and his brow furrowed as he looked down at her, knew she was planning something. He was just about to comment on it when he found himself spinning, and all of the sudden he was on his back, his head against the bed, looking up at her. He felt her hips settle against his own - and with a slight alarm, felt himself grow a little hard against the pressure of her - and he grinned up at her through the curtain of damp, dark hair that hung around them.

"Well..." he said, looking side to side then back up to her, his hands moving to rest on her bare thighs, sliding up the smooth tanned skin of her legs as they did, "What can I say? I guess you've got me. I'm at your mercy, it seems." His grin broadened slightly, brow arching, "Whatever will you do with me, Oh Tricky One?"

Maya's smile brightened as she saw him looking up at her through the waves of her hair, a grin on his sweet lips. Biting her lip sexily, she pushed her hair back out of her face and leaned her body back. Moving from practically laying over her best friend, Maya's ass returned to be laying in his lap, straddling his hips with her own as she thought she felt him a little more perky, but she put it to the back of her mind as she listened to his words.

Her teeth latched onto her lip bit down a little harder, pulling on her tender flesh as she felt his hands resting on her exposed thighs, slowly moving up her tanned flesh as she let out a soft breath, watching his face, wondering what he was planning.

With a smile, Maya nodded down at him. "Yeah, I do have you, at my mercy." Arching a brow to mock him, she leaned back over him, her hands moving up his bare chest as he had never put a shirt on after getting here. She let her eyes look down at his bare flesh, his body beautiful. She had never realized how much of a man he had become since she'd first met him, because she had never wanted him like this. He had always just been her friend, Ryan. What exactly did she want from him?

"Oh Tricky One?" She laughed softly, her face mere inches from his. "You always have these crazy nicknames for me, but I never seem to have any for you. Way to be the better friend." She teased, her face close enough to where her breath could be felt on his lips and cheeks. Maya smiled down at her best friend before she let out a soft breath, her judgement being clouded over as she felt herself being the one to move forward this time, she being the one to press her lips against his, Maya being the one to initiate the kiss from her best friend.

It was like the beach all over again. But she was the one to begin it this time, and there was no security to be watching over them, telling them what they could and could not do. Realizing that she might be confusing him, or that he might not want this, Maya slowly pulled her lips away from his, her body shivering slightly as she opened her eyes and looked into his eyes.

Ryan watched her, eyes transfixed on her, as she pushed her hair out of her face and sat back more fully onto him, and he realized his heart was pounding and that, despite his best efforts, he'd grown a little harder as she moved her hips on him. She was exquisite sitting up on him as she was, her body seemed to be carved from marble by a master sculptor, and he admitted to himself, if only a little, that he wanted to be inside her right now. He grew a little harder still at the thought, and tried his best to shove it out of his mind. If she felt him, realized what was happening to him, it could be... a disaster.

She pulled him out of his own head when her hands moved onto his chest, and it was all he could do then not to close his eyes and sink into the feel of her soft hands against him. He managed to keep his eyes open, however, keep them on her, and he watched with a growing mixture of curiosity and anticipation as she moved closer and closer, until her face was mere inches from his. The muscles in his neck were tense as she teased him, fighting the urge to close the distance, to begin what was so terribly interrupted, but he waited. Was she going to...?

He laughed quietly, his voice low, "I just like the way you smile when I call you one," he said, grinning ever so slightly. His eyes never wavered from hers, watching her intently as she began to move closer, and the sound of his thudding heart filled his ears, filled his head, it seemed to fill the entire room, he wondered how she wasn't able to hear it... and then her lips were on his again, and all thoughts of his thudding heart were washed away like so many grains of sand against the waves.

He kissed her back, his touch on her thighs a little more firm, a little more full, and when she pulled away he sighed slightly, the moment all too fleeting and over all too quickly.

Or was it?

"No no no," he whispered, and both hands left her smooth legs, one sinking into her hair, curly strands bursting between his fingers, sliding to the back of her head, the other against her jaw, his thumb brushing over her cheek. His head lifted off the bed, and he pulled her mouth back to his, felt her terribly soft lips against his again, and he sighed happily into the kiss, his tongue tracing lightly across her full bottom lip.

As Maya looked into her best friend's eyes, wondering if she was doing wrong or right, she felt it again. He was definitely getting hard beneath her weight on his lap. Biting her lip at the thought, she heard the whispers coming from his luscious lips, his protests to her stopping, a smile appearing on her lips as she realized he wanted this just as much as she did.

As her eyes connected with his, she smiled at the tingling feel still on her lips from where he had pressed his lips to her own, his hands applying more pressure to her thighs, holding her more firmly as he had returned her kiss.

As soon as he had whispered his protests, she felt his hands leave her thighs and move to other spots on her body. Shivers shacked her frame as she felt his hand sinking into her hair, pulling her head back toward him gently as the other hand moved to cup her cheek, his thumb brushing over her tender skin as she breathed heavily in desire, her eyes never leaving his as his face came closer, his hand bringing her face closer to his, and he pressed his lips back to her own.

Maya's eyes widened for a moment at the sudden almost aggressive way he brought her mouth back to his, but she liked it. He was showing her what he wanted and yet, he still remained to be passionate about it. Letting her hands slide up his chest, she gently pushed his shoulders back on the bed as she let her head go down with his, her lips remaining connected to his.

As she felt Ryan's tongue tracing along her bottom lip, asking for entrance, she smiled into the kiss. She began to open her mouth then closed it, teasing him. Locking her arms around his neck, she let her own fingers sink into his soft, silk, sandy locks as she opened her mouth to his probing tongue, letting her tongue wrap around his as she smiled against his lips.

As their lips met again, he yielded to her hands on his shoulders, laying full back on the bed again but bringing her with him as he did. His hands remained where they were, one sunk into her hair, still damp from her shower, the other on her cheek, her skin smooth and warm against his palm.

He felt her lips begin to part, his tongue beginning to seek hers out, and then she closed them again, denying him the access he wanted. He felt her smile against him and couldn't help but to grin slightly as he kissed her. Even now, even in this, they teased each other still. It was perfect.

Her lips eventually parted again, and this time she did not deny him. His tongue found hers, and he tasted her fully for the first time, sweet and subtle and instantly addicting. He could feel her arms slipping around his neck, and the hand on her cheek slid slowly down, fingertips brushing down her neck, over her shoulder, down her back, and his hand slipped under the back of her shirt, fingers splayed and palm flat against her skin, pulling her body closer, tighter against his, wanting to feel her skin against his hands. He could feel himself growing harder, significantly so now, and he quit fighting it, knowing he was powerless against it. There would be no hiding it with the way her hips clung to his and pressed against him, but he couldn't make himself care. He didn't know if it would make her stop, if she would ignore it, if by some miracle it would urge her on further, but he didn't - couldn't - care. Now, all that mattered was this kiss, the smooth skin of her strong back under his hand, her hips against his, the firm swell of her breasts against his chest, he almost swore he could feel her nipples against his bare chest, despite the shirt she wore. The kiss deepened, his tongue flirting with hers, reveling in the taste of her, and a quiet, satisfied sound passed from his lips to hers.

Maya couldn't help but to let a soft moan pass from her lips to his as his tongue found hers, her lips vibrating slightly as she did so, her lips turning up into a smile once more while pressed against his. She could feel the hand on her cheek slipping, passing her neck, across her shoulder, down her back, up her shirt, and pressing against her lower back, urging her forward on his body.

Giving into his desires, Maya let her body be pulled closer, her hips rolling into his even more firmly as she felt him twitch and start to grow even more, the feel of his arousal making her heart beat even faster than it already was, her nipples hardening beneath the thin material of her bra and shirt, her body heating up in response. What were they doing? Where was this leading to? She didn't know, but she did know one thing. If she continued to think about what was going on, she wouldn't be able to enjoy things.

Shutting her mind out to what was happening here on her bed, Maya finally just let her body go with natural instinct and do what it wanted. She broke the kiss for air as she let her lips kiss down his cheek, brush across his neck, and trail to his ear. One of her hands remained in his hair as her other hand brushed down his chest as her lips nipped playfully at the lobe of his ear, her hips rolling enticingly against his hips, against his hardening member, her ass grinding on his member.

"How long have you wanted this?" She whispered in his ear, quite curious. "You know what?" She paused. "Don't answer that, we'll talk later."

Pressing her lips back against his, she pulled his tongue into her mouth and gently sucked his tongue while her hand on his chest brushed down his stomach and to the button on his shorts. Unfastening the button and pulling the zipper down, she let her hand tenderly grope him through the thin material of his shorts.

He heard her moan, muffled though it was by the kiss, and it only spurred him on, his kisses slowly becoming deeper and more urgent. She rolled her hips against him then, all but grinding down against him, and there was no longer any hiding his arousal, his cock hardening quickly against her teasing. He was beyond the point of being able to help it, and from the way her body moved, she didn't seem to mind that fact.

He exhaled breathlessly as she broke the kiss, but his eyes remained closed as he felt the soft cushion of her lips moving against his skin still, for a moment making him acutely aware of the fact that he'd never made it to the shower, and consequently the razor he'd gone to get - which led to him seeing her quite naked, then faking an injury, and now here, easily making it the best trip to get a razor ever - had never been used, and he could her the sound of his stubble against her tender lips.

He grinned slightly at her question, ready to answer it... although, probably not entirely honestly... when she seemed to change her mind, and instead pressed her mouth back to his, something he was more than okay with. He felt her tongue seeking out his now, and he delighted in tasting her again, feeling her mouth suck lightly at his tongue and drawing a gentle groan from deep in his throat.

He was caught completely off guard as he felt her hand moving down his chest, and then her fingers working the button on his shorts. Was she really...? The thought was cut off when he felt her fingers close around his rigid cock, which swelled to her touch, and he felt hot and hard in her soft, cool hand. His brow creased with the sensation of her grip around him, and he moaned into her mouth, his head lifting slightly from the bed as the kiss grew more urgent still. His hand left her hair, the hand on her back sliding over to her side, and both hands moved under her shirt, palms and fingertips sliding slowly up her toned and lean body, bumping up over the fabric of the bra she wore, and then his hands conformed to her full, firm breasts, feeling their heat and hard nipples in his palms, brushing his thumbs across the fabric, and she drew another moan from him into the kiss with the arousing arch of her body into his hands, pressing herself more fully into him.

With each groan that passed his lips, vibrating against hers, and traveling into her own mouth, she could feel her juices collecting on her slit. She was one of those people that drew pleasure and excitement from the pleasure
of her partner. His moans were making her hot and excited, as well as the entire scheme of everything that was happening.

Maya smiled against his lips as she felt his cock throb in her hand, swelling to maximum arousal, his member hot and hard in her small hand. She let her fingers tighten up on his shaft before easing up. She repeated this a few more times, knowing that she'd never do this if she were using her brain. But she wasn't using her brain, she was using instinct and her body's natural instincts alone.

She could feel his hungry hands sliding up her body, moving beneath the thin fabric of her shirt, his fingers splaying out and running over the firm and full swell of her breasts, running over the material of the bra she was wearing, feeling the lacy texture of the neon green bra that held her breasts in place.

Pulling her hand away from his member, she let her lips leave his at the same time. Her chest was heaving up and down as she pushed her wet hair out of her face, breathlessly. She waited until he opened his eyes to cross her arms, grab the hem of her tank top, and pull it over her head and onto the floor.

With a sexy smile, Maya placed a soft kiss on Ryan's lips before letting her lips trail his chin, brush across his chest, down his stomach, where she placed a wet kiss at the waistband to his boxers. She looked up at him with lust in her eyes, biting her lip sexily before she grabbed both his boxers and shorts and pulled them down in one swift movement, tossing them to the floor.

Taking a deep breath, Maya let her eyes trail his entire body from head to toe, then she let her eyes zone in on his groin, his member hard and proud, throbbing in desire and anticipation. She bit her lip for a moment before letting her body lay over his legs, her hand taking his member, stroking slowly as she let her eyes meet his for a brief moment before looking back to his excited member, her breasts begging to be let free of confinement to her bra, practically spilling over each cup.

Maya slowly moved her head forward, her hair that haloed around her like a thick curtain of waves as she moved her face closer to his member. She slowly let her tongue run up the side of his shaft from base to tip before letting her tongue flicker over the head of his member, poking into the tiny piss slit, and then wrapping around the head. She smiled briefly before letting her mouth drop around the head of his cock, taking just the head in and sucking.

She let her eyes trail up his body once more, her eyes locking with his as she slowly slid her mouth down his cock, taking each in graciously before she bottomed out, the head of his cock pushing at her throat, her mouth hot and tight around his cock. They both knew she had no gag reflex as he had found that secret out during a game of twenty questions, as well as the fact that she had a weak spot.

He hadn't believed her when she had told him about this spot on her neck, that if you lick, bite, or suck this spot on her body, it will drive me insane. And if toyed with, will tease the hell out of her. Almost like her clit, this spot is extremely sensitive and if worked on right, Maya can orgasm alone from stimulation to that one spot. That spot, is the hollow of her neck.

He felt her squeezing him in her hand, making him somehow harder, and he knew there was no question he would have her tonight. A shudder ran up his spine at the thought, ending in another exhaled sigh that teased their dancing tongues. His hands moved slowly on her supple breasts, bumping along over the lace, each breath she drew pushing her just a little more firmly into her palms, and he grinned slightly as he felt the hard points of her nipples pass across the sensitive skin in the center of his hand.

Then suddenly her lips were gone from his, her taste lingering on his lips and tongue still, and her hand left him, and his eyes popped open, worried for a moment that she was having second thoughts and was about to stop it. Instead, as soon as she saw his eyes open she pulled her shirt over his head, and he watched, enthralled, as her body was revealed to him again. He'd seen her in the bikini at the beach today, and so many times before, he'd seen her completely naked in the shower earlier, and yet this was somehow different, more exciting, and far better than any time he'd imagined it.

His head lifted off the bed slightly to meet her mouth as she lowered it to his again, then fell back as her lips began to move down his body. He arched under her, his body lifting to meet her touch, and as she moved past his stomach he lifted his head again, eyes semi-wide and watching her every move closely. His eyes half-closed as she kissed just above the line of his boxers, but popped wide when he felt her fingers hook inside the waist band and strip everything he was wearing in one swift move. And suddenly, just like that, there he was, his cock throbbing and fully hard, standing up from his body and begging for her touch. There was no hiding any of this now, no taking back something like this. He'd had dreams, and almost without fail it was the moment right after this one that found him waking up, hard and frustrated and unsure how he felt dreaming about his friend like that. Was this a dream too?

Please don't wake up... please, please don't wake up...

He watched her closely still, hoping against hope that he was not about to wake up alone in his bed having the most realistic-feeling dream of this kind yet. She moved back up between his legs, her hair framing her face so perfectly, so beautifully, and he saw her lips part, tongue sneaking between them... and then he felt her. His head fell back to the bed, a low groan escaping from his open mouth, both at the feel of her tongue on his throbbing length and the fact that this was actually happening.

Halle-fucking-lujah, he thought, and then gasped as her lips wrapped around him. He lifted his head again, watching in amazement as she actually smiled up at him before taking the full sensitive and swollen head of his cock between her lips and sucking him. His mouth fell open, eyes rolling back in his head as his head dropped on the bed again, and his hands gripped the comforter he laid on, hips shifting under her slightly.

After a moment his head lifted again, wanting so much to watch her, so beautiful and sensual and carnal as she began to take him deeper into her hot mouth, the feeling her of lips around him and tongue against him creasing his brow and drawing a low moan from his throat. His lips parted again, mouth open, and his eyes widened as he watched her take more, and more.. until her lips were around the base, and he felt himself in the back of her throat, with her eyes locked on his. He nodded slightly, though if asked he would say that he had no idea why, and in a slightly breathless voice could only manage, "Ah..... fuck..." with each word drawn slowly out. He knew she could do this, he even occasionally thought about it, but he'd managed to forget it completely until he saw her lips descending and not stopping.

One hand released the comforter and sank into her hair again, gripping as he did. He didn't move her mouth on him, didn't take over control, but he just had to have his hands on her , had to find some way besides words he couldn't get out to tell her just how amazing, how completely right her mouth felt on him. He knew, without a doubt, that she could have him erupting like a geyser if she put any effort into making it happen.

"That's.... god... Maya...." he breathed, his head falling back to the bed again, eyes squeezing closed as he let himself get lost for a moment in the sensation of her mouth so snugly around him.

With each gasp, each low groan, each almost-growl, and each moaning word of pleasure that escaped his parted lips, she felt her juices growing on her slit, building as he sounded his pleasure out to her, let her hear how good she was making him feel by just putting her mouth to work. She'd always wondered what he sounded like in bed, and this was nothing yet.

The thought brought a smile to her lips, which were currently wrapped around the base of his cock as she shook her head side to side, letting the head of his cock press past her throat for a moment before she brought her mouth back up his cock, slurping up her spit as she did so, her tongue traveling the expanse of his shaft while on the way to the head of his cock.

Maya's eyes never left his own. Each time his head would fall back, his eyes would roll in the back of his head, a guttural groan would leave his lips, she would be there looking into his eyes. She let her tongue flicker over the sensitive head of his cock briefly before sinking her mouth down on his cock without warning, letting his head push at the back of her throat, a small moan leaving her lips as she felt his fingers entangle in her hair, holding her head to his cock, but not overtaking her.

Sliding her hands up his chest, Maya let one hand slide back down to cup his balls as she brought her mouth back up his cock length once more, only to pause at the head long enough for him to wonder what she was doing, before dropping to the base once more. She repeatedly did this until her drops became more frequent, building to a rhythm until she was bobbing her head up and down the entire length of his cock, one hand massaging his heavy ballsack, the other hand rubbing up his stomach.

His head, already back on the bed, moved from side to side a bit almost in time with her head doing the same, shifting the angle from which he entered her mouth and giving him a different feel as he did. His head lifted again as her mouth began to move up the length of his cock, and he found himself looking right in her eyes again, her lips still stretched around him as his length, which seemed impossible for her to take all of when it wasn't buried in her throat. Her fixed gaze on his eyes was beyond hot, and, he thought, might literally be driving him insane. But it would be the best insane he could imagine.

His jaw clenched as her tongue teased the sensitive head, but he kept his head up and his eyes focused on her until she went back down the full length of his cock without warning, and despite himself his eyes rolled back in his head again, his head once more falling back on the bed. "Oh.. god..." he said, the last word stretched out into a long, low moan.

He felt her hands sliding up his chest and his head lifted again, meeting her eyes once again, and his entire body tensed as he felt one hand snake down and form around his balls. While her lack of a gag reflex may have come up in their game of Truth or Dare, the incredibly sensitive nature of his balls had mercifully not, and his mouth fell open once more, letting loose a louder moan than he had previously, his cock to do what was seemingly impossible and swell just a little more in her mouth. His moan finished in a single, quiet word, "...fuck...," he whispered, the "u" stretched out in a long, low voice.

His chest began to move more rapidly as he watched her, his eyes wide and practically glued on her now, as she began to move up and down his full length with increasing speed, causing his toes to literally curl. Her speed increased until she found a rhythm, and his eyes half-closed, but still he fought hard to keep them on her.

He was, somehow, able to get words out during this (or, perhaps more accurately, unable to stop them), each one tumbling out with a gasp as she took him fully in her mouth again, "...oh..." up, down, "...my..." up, down, "...fucking..." up, down, "...god..." up, down, "...Maya..." up, down, and his jaw clenched again, his breathing deep and rapid now, her mouth working him expertly. If he'd had his senses about him, he might have mused that this was how the phrase "my mind is blown" came about, because it seemed to literally be happening to him right now. Instead, he didn't seem to have much brain function at all. There was simply his thick cock and her warm, wet mouth, and the jolt of delirious electricity her each movement on him sent through his body.

The only thoughts he could physically have happened at the same moment, as if each one was telecast by a separate hemisphere of his brain: I'm going to absolutely fucking explode if she doesn't stop soon/I never want this to end...

He wasn't sure he possessed the ability to decide which one of those should be listened to. And then she buried him in her throat again, a low, drawn-out, groaning "...fuck... yes...." pulled from his lips, and the debate was wiped from his mind entirely.

Maya was drenched in her juices by the time she had built up a rhythm of bobbing her head on his throbbing cock. She could feel how excited he was, how hard his cock was in her mouth was a testament to that. She thought he wouldn't grow any larger, but somehow as her hand touched his balls, she felt his cock swell just a little more inside of her throat, making her smile. He was full of surprises.

She could hear his raspy, throaty, blissful moans, his head raising and falling on the bed, his eyes locking on hers when they weren't rolling in the back of his head, his heavy breathing, and his low guttural moans that turned her on with each passing moment. Every time she had ever gone down on a guy in the past, they simply tried to fuck her mouth, pull her hair, or just sit there and watch her. This was completely different, he was enjoying himself, she was enjoying herself, and he was letting her hear just how much pleasure she was bringing his body, which she absolutely loved.

He was making her so hot with his moans, that she couldn't help but to slip a hand down her small shorts, into her lacy thong's front, her fingers rubbing up and down her soaked slit as she moaned around his cock, her fingers tightening around his balls before loosening, then repeating, teasing his sensitive flesh.

Maya looked up at him as she continued to bob her head, her tongue wrapping around his cock head as she slowly brought her mouth up the length of his shaft, sucking up her spit as she did, her tongue roaming over every inch of his hot, slippery flesh. She smiled sexily after letting the head of his cock slip out of her mouth with an audible 'pop'. After allowing her tongue to flicker over his sensitive head, poking into his piss slit, she opened her mouth to speak.

"You want me to keep going?" She asked, her warm breath coating his throbbing cock that she was slowly stroking up and down, her tongue sweeping over the sensitive head. "Just tell me what you want me to do." She whispered sexily, sweeping her tongue over his cock head once more.

As her mouth moved on him, he felt her moan more than he heard her, and his eyes widened a bit, opening up more fully, and one corner of his mouth curled up into a slight grin as he watched her. His eyes slipped over to her shoulder, and he watched the muscle there move as she moaned around him again, and that's when he knew she was teasing herself while she sucked him. He couldn't imagine such a thing even being possible, but it somehow made it all even better.

That thought was torn from his head suddenly as he felt the hand not between her thighs begin teasing his balls, and he had no doubt that she was tasting his pre-come now, her mouth and hand working together to drive him significantly closer to his orgasm than he was just a moment ago. Again, he found himself torn between never wanting her mouth off his cock, and the very real notion that she was going to have much more than just his cock in her mouth if she went much longer. As amazing as that might be, it wasn't remotely how he wanted this to end, and not nearly so soon. Especially with her so aroused that she was teasing herself...

As if she read his mind she pulled her mouth off of him, a deliciously sexy pop preceding his gasp, and he couldn't help but to grin at her, looking so terribly sexy as he looked down his body at her. He opened his mouth to answer as her tongue swirled over the swollen, sensitive head, and all he could do for a moment was close his eyes and moan against the sensation.

Opening them again, locking into her gaze again, he grinned and shook his head at her, repeating himself from earlier, "No no no..." Sitting up, his hand slid from her hair and the other released the comforter he'd been tightly gripping, and he reached out to her, his hands finding her arms and pulling her body more fully back to his. He let out a quiet groan as her hand slipped from his sensitive balls and they fell free, and he crushed his mouth to hers in a deep, fervent kiss.

His hands left her arms and reached around her torso, his fingers making short work of the clasps that held her bra in place, then sliding up her back to push it off her shoulders. Once she was free of it, he tossed it absently aside, not knowing or remotely caring where it went. His mouth was still on hers as one hand rose to find the firm, warm shape of her breast, and he swiped his thumb across her nipple, feeling it harden to his touch.

His other hand reached out to find her wrist, and he broke the kiss, his eyes opening to look into her face. He brought the hand that had just been teasing her to his lips, and one-by-one slid her fingers between his lips, his tongue swirling around them as he tasted her for the first time. He ran out of fingers with her wetness on them long before he was satisfied, and releasing her hand his mouth sought out hers again. As he kissed her one more, his hands moved to her hips, and he pulled her up and over to his side, rolling with her as she went so he was atop her once more. His lips left her mouth, and he pushed the pad of his thumb under her chin, tilting her head back so his lips could attack her neck and brush across her exposed throat.

He began slowly, spending his time with her neck, along her collarbone, the tip of his tongue occasionally brushing across her skin to taste her salt, and gradually his searching mouth found her breast, his kisses moving around the nipple teasingly without actually touching it. Lifting his mouth off her slightly, he breathed lightly across it, grinning to himself as he saw how hard it had grown. His hand rose, cupping her breast and lifting her nipple to his mouth, and he caught it between his teeth, biting gentle and flickering his tongue against it before using the tip of his tongue to push it from between his teeth. His mouth pressed to her breast then, suckling her nipple back between his teeth before repeating the process.

After teasing both nipples in this way, he slowly began his descent again, his hands sliding along her sides as he kissed his way down her flat stomach, so achingly sexy against his lips. Finally, he was met with the edge of the small shorts she wore, and he trailed his lips back and forth along the edge a few times, again letting the tip of his tongue taste her skin. After a few moments of this, his hands slid up her bare thighs, over her hips, and then hooked into the top of the shorts and the panties she wore under them.

He lifted his head, his lifting up towards her face for the first time since he left her lips, and he grinned up at her slightly, realizing for the first time that he was wondering what he was about to discover. Despite the reveal of her deep-throat skills, he had no idea... trim? A little strip? Completely shaved? Oh, it was time to find out...

Maya grinned up at him as he grinned down at her, his head shaking from side to side as he repeated the phrase that had started this all: "No, no, no." Grinning widely, Maya let him pull her body to his, his mouth crushing to hers as she happily returned the kiss, her hands leaving his member while wrapping around his neck, her breath heavy and her body heated in desire.

In no time, she felt his hands reaching around her back, sliding up her spine, and working on the clasps to her bra. It seemed like almost instantly, the clasps were broken free, his hands were pulling the straps from her shoulders, and tossing the material to the ground, carelessly. A soft moan left her mouth as she felt his hand rising up her stomach, cupping her breast in his hand, his thumb rolling over her erect nipple, her teeth nipping at his lips as she tightened her grip in his hair.

As Ryan reached down to take her wrist in his hand, she let his lips depart from her own, his eyes looking into hers as he slid her fingers into his mouth, his tongue teasing her fingers as he tasted the small amount of her juices that she had collected while teasing herself. She let him be content with her fingers, until there was nothing left to lick. Letting out a breath, she looked up in time to see his face nearing hers once more, his lips claimed hers once more and she smiled into the kiss as her arms wrapped around his neck. She was so caught up in what she was doing, that she gasped into his mouth as he swiftly pulled her body to his by her hips before rolling the two over, his body towering over hers.

Shivers racked through her body as his fingers pointed her head toward the ceiling and she felt his lips skimming along her neck. She could feel his lips kissing along her collarbone, his tongue dragging across her tender skin occasionally before making his way down to her chest, his lips gently kissing around her hard nipples, his hot breath rolling over her breast, leaving goosebumps along her flesh as she shivered and moaned softly from his teasing. As he finally let his teeth sink into her hard nipple, she moaned loudly, her hips rolling slightly as his tongue flickered over sensitive nipple, her breath heavy and her moans soft and delightful.

Maya was grateful as he finally made his way down her body, doting her flesh with his tender kisses on his way down, her hips rolling enticingly beneath his mouth as he trailed along her flat stomach, his tongue trailing her skin as his hands slid up her smooth legs, hooking into her shorts and the pair of thongs beneath, making her bite her lip in anticipation.

Her chest was rising and falling rapidly with anticipation, excitement, and desire. A smile was spread against her full lips from the thrill of everything that was going on around her. Her eyes connected with his the same time that he pulled the last amount of clothing that covered her body, revealing her smooth, shaven, glistening pussy that was slick with her own juices, her breath hiking up as she bit her lip nervously, watching his face.

His gaze flickered down for a short moment as her mound was revealed to him for the first time, and he inhaled the scent of her arousal as he looked back up to her face, a grin passing across his lips when his eyes met her own. "Well, look what we have here," he said quietly, a little teasingly, and he lowered his head once more.

His lips found her warm skin again, he felt her shiver under his touch as he kissed along her hip, then down to her thigh, his mouth following the shorts he pulled slowly down her legs. He was careful to avoid even the slightest touch against her pussy, only letting his breath wash against her as his mouth moved from one thigh to the next, and then he continued down, over her knee, along her calf, before pulling the last bit of clothing off her tanned body, tossing it aside as absently and carefree as he did her bra moments before.

The trail of his mouth began anew, lips pressing to her calf first, moving slowly up, his head turning from one leg to the other. His hands were spread out against the side of each leg, a slow, smooth caress moving up along with his teasing lips. As he passed over her knee again, his head shifted, and now he was kissing along the inside of her thigh, his lips brushing over her skin before pressing to her, and slowly, slowly, he made his way up the length of her legs, until once again his hot breath was washing over her bare and ready pussy. His eyes flickered up to her face once, a slight grin playing on his lips as he hesitated above her, watching her shift and squirm beneath him, and then he lowered his mouth to her, his tongue slipping between her folds. He groaned softly as he tasted her fully, his tongue moving slowly and teasingly across her clit.

His hands moved again, slipping under her legs and moving them onto his shoulders, and then both hands moved up her sides, palms flat and fingers splayed, smoothing over her skin until they came to the swell of her breasts again. His fingers found her nipples, pinching and rolling lightly, teasing them in his grasp, as his tongue alternated between flickering quickly against her clit and taking long, slow licks against her slit.

Maya couldn't help but to feel the heat searing through her body, the excitement that all of this was creating, the lust shining through her eyes as his words teased and thrilled her, his actions keeping her on edge and waiting for more. By the time he made it down her body, it had seemed to take eternity. His lips kissing each and every inch of her skin, besides the place she wanted him to, purposely avoiding her pelvis. When he finally made it to her knee and down her calf, pulling her clothes with him, she gladly helped him take the clothes off of her body, tossing them carelessly across the room like before.

She could tell that he wanted to draw this out, to tease the living hell out of her, to make her beg for his attention in her head, and she was doing just that. She could feel his kisses on her tan skin, his hands running up her smooth legs, caressing her skin with his fingertips as his lips moved from one leg to the next, making her shiver in anticipation. She slowly let her head lay on the bed, her eyes closing gently as she let out a breath at the feel of his lips finally making their way to her knees, brushing over her inner thighs, his hot breath radiating on her flesh, making her shiver in excitement.

With her eyes closed, she hadn't been prepared for his sudden attack to her bare mound, his lips covering her lower lips, his tongue slipping into her wet folds. A soft moan left her lips as his moan reverberated through her slick walls, causing a vibration to travel through her as her eyes closed even more tightly. He had hardly began and yet, her breath was quick and heavy, a soft whimper leaving her lips as his tongue flickered over her throbbing clit, causing a shudder to run up her spine.

When his hands moved underneath her legs, Maya's eyes opened in surprise. He quickly maneuvered her legs over his shoulders, his face burying in her folds as she moaned softly again, her hands running through his hair as she let out a breath, her chest rising and falling in a synced rhythm.

She could feel his long arms running up her body, his fingers reaching until he cupped her breasts, his forefinger and his thumb rolling and pinching her hard nipples as a loud whimper left her lips, her back arching slightly as her hands reached up to cup both of his hands beneath hers, her head tilted back onto the bed, her back arched slightly, pushing her pussy into his mouth as she felt her clit throbbing under his ministrations, her body burning as he was leading her to the promised orgasm, her body begging for relief.

She tasted exquisite, and he found himself in the same position he'd been in every step along the way in this crazy journey friendship to whatever this was: he didn't want to stop what was happening right this moment. It was too good, too much, to just let let it go and move on to something else.

Her moans were like music to his ears, urging him on, and the movement of her body under him joined in, making his spend more and more time teasing her clit before before slipping away to take more long, slow licks again her. Her smooth mound against his lips was like silk, and he found it increasingly hard to tease her instead of just going for it. He wanted to hear, and see, and feel her as she climaxed, perhaps more than anything else actually, but he still wanted to draw it out.

His eyes opened and he looked up the sleek expanse of her body to her face, grinning just slightly against her as he saw the expression on her face. She was the perfect picture of gorgeous sexual agony, and seeing her simply spurred him on more. His tongue focused on her clit, only straying from it a couple times, and as he listened to her move closer to orgasm, her hips arching and pressing her smooth pussy more fully against his mouth.

Maya felt like a true sex goddess at this point in time. She knew subconsciously that she had been teasing Ryan for the past years of their friendship. She had never let herself see him in this light before, take in his body, the way he looked at her, or the way he wanted her. She didn't know if that involved emotions as well, but she was damned sure that he wanted her for her body, and that's all that mattered at this point in time. She was finally letting him live out his fantasies, to quench his desires, to quench hers as well.

Her body was at a complete arch, her back lifted from the bed as her legs layed lazily over his shoulders, her thighs surrounding his head as he devoured her sex. With her hands holding his hands to her breasts and her head tilted backwards on the bed, she was at his complete mercy. He had her eating from the palm of his hand, and he knew it. Each time he drew her body to the peek of orgasm, she would let her body go with it, ready for the orgasm to take hold, craving it even, before he would draw his tongue away from her clit and on to tease her with his long, slow, wet licks to her slit.

Maya could feel the urge building, could hear her heart pounding in her ears, could feel her chest rising and falling rapidly with each breath she took, each moan being released a testimony to the blissful tragedy he was embracing her body with. Her body was almost purring with sexual excitement and frustration at the same time, begging to crash over into the waves of blissful pleasure. She could feel the burning heat building in her lower stomach, could feel the slight shake to her body as each time he would flick his tongue over her clit, she would climb toward that promised orgasm.

Just when she was reaching her peek and she thought he would go to his teasing licks to her moist slit, she realized that he was going to give it to her, to let her crash over the edge, to experience the bliss he could draw her body to. Maya whimpered loudly as his tongue continued to flicker over her burning clit, her body influxed with a searing heat as she threw her head back on the bed, her eyes squeezed tight, her hands gripping his hands tightly, a series of gasps leaving her lips as her legs locked around his head, trapping in the quivering walls of her pussy.

With a loud cross between a moan and a whimper, Maya's sex clenched down and started to cum, her body shaking with the blissful intrusion of orgasm, her cries a beautiful harmony to his manipulation to her body, loving every minute of it.

"Oh god, Ryan!" She gasped, her fingers tightening around his hands, her legs locking tightly around his head, her mouth open in a wide gesture, singing her praises. It took her a few minutes after her orgasm to regain feeling to her legs and hands, at which she unlocked her legs from his head, letting him move from between her legs, a satisfied smile on her lips.

Back