YouPorn Links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time saver for whom? I beg to differ. For me it's a total time waster to click on videos I have no interest in viewing. If others aren't posting descriptions, it's because they're lazy or too busy masturbating to bother.

If I wanted to look at random porn URLS without any clue what they're about, I could go to any porn site and do that on my own. Not come to this thread for porn recommendations.

Ok ok I've complied
 
And thank you both

Ok ok I've complied
Most people only post good or special videos so we don't have to waste an hour finding something good to watch. At least that's one reason I come here often.

Loquere, you have posted some very good videos and I thank you for them.
However I was wondering if you really find 20 good videos to post every day?
(I don't watch all of them of course.)
My only problem with this is that if I or someone else posts something good that I or other people might want to see, they might not want to go back two or more pages to find it.

I really have no bad feelings about you and if I'm the only person that feels this way, then "Never Mind." as whatshername (Guilda Radner) used to say.
It's better to have too much of a good thing than not enough.
And if you want to post so many, PLEASE give us descriptions of what they're about. Some ho's name means nothing. Thanks,

Happy New Year and gung hay fat choi.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top