Ready to play again!

I know I just posted last night, but I got a few more pics as I arrived to "work" this morning...

Now there's a librarian I want to meet between the "stacks of books" for a hunt to find her HOT SPOT!! Great Pictures by a stunning model!! :kiss:

I know I just posted last night, but I got a few more pics as I arrived to "work" this morning...
Very hot, Babe!
attachment.php

Are you wearing panties? I'll imagine that you aren't. One of my, as of yet, unfilled fantasies involve a scenario like this. A beautiful woman, with one foot up in a chair, so her lovely pink flower, has it's delicate petals spread. Me on my knees in front of her...and her hands on my head. Can you guess the rest?

Very hot, Babe!
attachment.php

Are you wearing panties? I'll imagine that you aren't. One of my, as of yet, unfilled fantasies involve a scenario like this. A beautiful woman, with one foot up in a chair, so her lovely pink flower, has it's delicate petals spread. Me on my knees in front of her...and her hands on my head. Can you guess the rest?

OH yes, I can! And nope, non panties worn...

Am I a bit of a tease? Absolutely!!

Attachments

• IMG_4748-web.jpg
    IMG_4748-web.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4752-web.jpg
    IMG_4752-web.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4753-web.jpg
    IMG_4753-web.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1
WooHooooo...

Tell you what, Babe... You just keep exposing it little by little. And while you're doing that, I'll tease your peek-a-boo nipple with the tip of my tongue. Shiver inducing!

Am I a bit of a tease? Absolutely!!

Ah yes! There's the altar of your sex, that I long to worship! Put your foot back up in the chair. Feel my tongue pressing between your folds, and my hands tightly gripping your ass, pulling you tight against my face!

Last edited:
well, hell ... it wasn't enough that you were just sexy; now you are both sexy AND a book lover? I'm seriously addicted to you now ... *softkiss*

Back