The 2017 Literotica Award Nominations: Most Original Sex Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
In this category, please nominate the sex scene in a Literotica story that you found to be most creatively done. Please include:

- a one sentence to three paragraph snippet of the creative sex scene (please do not quote more than one sentence to five paragraphs)
- the title of the story
- the author of the story
(a link to the story satisfies the bottom two requirements)
NOTE: if you do not specify a certain scene, or if you quote more than five paragraphs, your nomination may be disqualified.

Story must be currently on Literotica, and must have been submitted during the year 2017. One nomination per member, please. If multiple nominations are made by a member, only the first listed will count.

Please note that posts containing trolling, name-calling, and/or other forms of negativity will be removed. If you don't enjoy contests, that's fine - you are free to not participate. Please do not ruin everyone else's fun. :rose:

Thank you to all participants - readers and authors alike!

Nomination - Most Original Sex Scene

One Day At The Diner https://www.literotica.com/s/one-day-at-the-diner
PMDlite

"Call me whatever you like, hon. I'll be happy to help." I replied. She straddled my leg in the small room as we embraced and I could feel her rubbing herself against my leg. I bent down and kissed her, tonguing her mouth, going in as deep as I could. I put my hands on her small waist, my fingers nearly touching. As I moved my mouth away, I lifted her onto the vanity with the sink. As she stood there, her shorts were at face level to me.

"Oh, that was a smooth move. Finish me off, daddy. Your little girl needs it. I need it Baaaaad..." she held the last word for a moment.

I reached out and pulled the shorts from her hips letting the slide down to her knees. She thrust her shaved pussy forward and I slid one hand behind her as I pressed my face to her crotch and used the other hand to spread her wet lips. My tongue darted out tasting her and I grabbed her ass bringing her forward. She ground herself into my face as I licked and teased her with my tongue. I slid a finger inside her and licked around it as I slid it out and then back in, joined by a second. She was wet and her pink slit closed tightly around my fingers as my tongue licked a hard little button at the top of her lips.

After only a few moments of the combined licking and fingering, I felt her tense and heard her begin to moan as I continued to finger fuck her fast and lick her slit, tasting her juices. I felt a spasm on my fingers and I slid them in as far as I could letting her rock on them, nearly lifting her off the sink. She bit her hand as she came, stifling the "Oooooooo" that escaped her mouth.

Trapped in the Outback by JasonClearwater:
~~~
"Deacon, untie me now!"

"Oh sssh." He patted my chest. "You'll enjoy it. Goes like this." He gestured with his glass as he talked. "I murdered three people on this property. I want you to guess who they were and what I did with the bodies."

He crouched so his face was next to mine.

"Every time you guess right, I'll give you a blow job." He ran his fingers through my hair then gripped a fistful of it. "And every time you get it wrong, you can blow me. You'd like that, wouldn't you? That's your thing. The hungry little cockslut who never gets any."

My mouth was dry. Three people. He'd killed three people. I started hyperventilating.
~~~
https://www.literotica.com/s/trapped-in-the-outback-pt-02

Lol, oh yes. I second Jason Clearwater's "Trapped in the Outback" :D

Shop till you drop - Nomination

https://www.literotica.com/s/shop-till-you-drop-1

Gary continued as the bid edged up over the $100 mark. "And we are going once." $110. "I see another bid. Any more?" $125. "Still bidding! Let's have that last best offer! Next up will be May's Yoga pants!" A quick cut away to Mary who was bending over and slapped her left cheek as the camera zoomed in. $175. "...and going once. Going twice...SOLD!" As Gary said "SOLD!" the camera returned to Sarah who raised the orange top over her breast and waved it above her head as her tits responded to the freedom and the camera. A zoom in showed the hard nipples on her breasts as she returned her hands to them and modeled them for the audience. She raised one up and it was nearly large enough for her to kiss the rosy areola. Her tongue shot out of her mouth and licked the tip of her nipple as the camera pulled back and went over to Mary who was showing how flexible these particular yoga pants could be.

Well done monsters

I've found "writerannabelle" to being doing a great job of really hot sex scenes in "Home for Horny Monster Girls" that make you really feel the difference that comes from them being Monster Girls.

I'll nominate the specific scene in "Home for Horny Monster Girls Ch 08" that involves an orgy with a lot of the girls trying to de-possess a ghost.

https://www.literotica.com/s/home-for-horny-monsters-ch-08

--------------------------------------
"I can't wait any longer," Cecilia told him, the slight lilt of her voice making his cock twitch. She flipped over in mid-air, her skirt billowing outward as she twisted to face away from Mike. Mike grabbed her by the waist, pulling her close against his body. Even though he felt a desperate need to bury himself inside of her, they still had a show to put on. Fighting the ethereal lace of her outfit, Mike ran his fingers up the cool skin of her legs, pulling her crotch toward his face. Half of it was lust, the other half curiosity, but a single sentence had been reverberating in his head since last night.

"I wonder what banshee tastes like." Her skin practically glowed at his touch, Mike planting light kisses on her inner thighs. Pulling aside her panties, he marveled at the odd hue of her pussy, the fact that it didn't change color as he spread her open to look inside. Her inner folds had no definition to them, perfectly smooth on the inside like she had just been built. Taking in the ghostly scent of rain and ionized air, he buried his tongue inside of her wet snatch, his entire body going rigid at the sudden connection between them. His fingers trembled as her magic permeated his body, sparks jumping back and forth between them. Hanging upside down, Cecilia took his dick in her mouth again, completing the circuit.

Nine Months, One Week, Six Days and Roughly 18 Hours by 184081

""...ohhh..." she moans as I blow air on her pussy "...and they never made me feel anywhere near as good..."

I lift a finger to her clit and trace one small circle on it as Kate moans in delight.

"And I'm not even trying." I laugh and wink at her.

"Mmmmm," she moans again, stretching out on the bed "please honey, keep going."

I slide my finger down from her clit through the folds of her pussy and press gently at her entrance, applying just enough pressure for Kate to lift her hips before I then pull away, moving back up to her clit."

Besides how incredible the scene itself is, what makes it so creative is how much she has built up to it. The only sex scene in the story and by the time it happens, the reader wants and needs it as badly as the characters. And she delivers.

White sluts club: 40th birthday

Happy birthday,

I hope you liked the first present. Here is the second. The coffee on your right is your usual, the coffee on your left is black with some very SPECIAL homemade cream.

Enjoy!

I knew instantly what that meant. Jake... it had to be Jake... had added a load of his cum to my coffee.

Wow! That was brazen!

Wow! That was kinky!

Wow! That turned me on!

Maybe it was curiosity, maybe it was being brazen myself, but without hesitation I reached for the special cum coffee, ignoring the other.

Truthfully, I couldn't tell much difference in the taste between my regular black with two cream and this black with cum.

Yet, the taboo realisation that I was drinking cum... black man's cum... in my coffee, in my classroom, on my birthday, was surreal.

It was the most exhilarating moment of my life... I was standing in my classroom drinking Jake's cum!

Nine Months, One Week, Six Days and Roughly 18 Hours by 184081

Here is a link to this story:

https://www.literotica.com/s/nine-months-one-week-six-days-and-roughly-18-hours

""...ohhh..." she moans as I blow air on her pussy "...and they never made me feel anywhere near as good..."

I lift a finger to her clit and trace one small circle on it as Kate moans in delight.

"And I'm not even trying." I laugh and wink at her.

"Mmmmm," she moans again, stretching out on the bed "please honey, keep going."

I slide my finger down from her clit through the folds of her pussy and press gently at her entrance, applying just enough pressure for Kate to lift her hips before I then pull away, moving back up to her clit."

Besides how incredible the scene itself is, what makes it so creative is how much she has built up to it. The only sex scene in the story and by the time it happens, the reader wants and needs it as badly as the characters. And she delivers.

Ah-ha, the Author is Silkstockinglover

Here is a link to this story:

https://www.literotica.com/s/white-sluts-club-40th-birthday

Happy birthday,

I hope you liked the first present. Here is the second. The coffee on your right is your usual, the coffee on your left is black with some very SPECIAL homemade cream.

Enjoy!

I knew instantly what that meant. Jake... it had to be Jake... had added a load of his cum to my coffee.

Wow! That was brazen!

Wow! That was kinky!

Wow! That turned me on!

Maybe it was curiosity, maybe it was being brazen myself, but without hesitation I reached for the special cum coffee, ignoring the other.

Truthfully, I couldn't tell much difference in the taste between my regular black with two cream and this black with cum.

Yet, the taboo realisation that I was drinking cum... black man's cum... in my coffee, in my classroom, on my birthday, was surreal.

It was the most exhilarating moment of my life... I was standing in my classroom drinking Jake's cum!

My nomination

https://www.literotica.com/s/alex-and-alexa-ch-17

I was lying on my back, breathing hard as I reached up and squeezed Alexa's breasts while she churned and writhed on me, my cock deep inside her tight, wet pussy. Her fingernails were almost digging into my pecs as she groaned loudly and with unashamed pleasure.

"Gnnnnnnn, Alex..." she panted. "Oh, God, I missed and needed this..."

"Me too," I agreed, fondling her as I pushed my hips up and down in time with hers, spearing myself into her body. The old bed creaked like crazy, as did the floor, but we were both beyond caring at this point. What were they going to do, evict us? "I don't care if it's only been three days, I've missed you."

"Ah, before this, we -gnnnnnnnn- we hadn't gone without fucking for weeks..." she gasped. "Oh, God, right there..."

While foursomes aren't unusual...

The foursome between Alex, Alexa, Jeanie, and Freja is one of the most refreshing in ages. The humor and interplay between them is sexy and fun all at once. Chapter 13 of the Alex and Alexa series in the Incest/Taboo category by BiscuitHammer.

writerannabelle - Home for Horny Monsters ch12

https://www.literotica.com/s/home-for-horny-monsters-ch-12

“Oh god, it’s so warm. It’s so warm!” Cecilia’s whole body crackled with energy, and Mike watched in amazement as her ivory skin suddenly glowed with color, radiating up and out from her waist. She was no longer light, her body sinking down onto him as flesh and bone. The color spread to her face, and her featureless, white eyes were suddenly glittering emeralds, her white hair turning a crimson shade of red.

“Cecilia?” Mike asked, but she was lost to him, gasping and groaning as she used the lubrication of his load to ride him like the world was ending. Her hands grabbed at his shoulders for purchase, her hair rising from the electrical charge between them.

The scream that came from her mouth was that of a human, not a monster. The magic that burst from her, however, fed directly into Mike. His dick suddenly rock hard again, he pushed Cecilia backward, pulling out of her long enough to flip her on her stomach.

Writerannabelle, Radley's Home for Horny Monsters, ch 12

I nominate writerannabelle for most original sex scene, particularly the scene where our hero Mike Radley has sex with a banshee.

“Oh god, it’s so warm. It’s so warm!” Cecilia’s whole body crackled with energy, and MIke watched in amazement as her ivory skin suddenly glowed with color, radiating up and out from her waist. She was no longer light, her body sinking down onto him as flesh and bone. The color spread to her face, and her featureless, white eyes were suddenly glittering emeralds, her white hair turning a crimson shade of red.

“Cecilia?” MIke asked, but she was lost to him, gasping and groaning as she used the lubrication of his load to ride him like the world was ending. Her hands grabbed at his shoulders for purchase, her hair rising from the electrical charge between them.

The scream that came from her mouth was that of a human, not a monster. The magic that burst from her, however, fed directly into Mike. His dick suddenly rock hard again, he pushed Cecilia backward, pulling out of her long enough to flip her on her stomach.

https://www.literotica.com/s/home-for-horny-monsters-ch-12?page=2

I fourth Jason Clearwater's Trapped in the Outback.
Awesome. :D Since I didn't follow my own suggestion in the discussion thread for describing more about my supporting nominations, this would be why for "Trapped in the Outback":

JasonClearwater enjoys exploring and experimenting with power dynamics and has a natural ear for good dialogue. He has no trouble writing an intense/dangerous character shifting gears to throw the narrator off (and therefore throw the reader off), and he intentionally places the reader on the edge of uncomfortable, but not too much, just on the level of "What the shit is going to happen??" You almost forget it's an erotic story until the dicks come out and enter the power play.

As a long-time fan of horrors and thrillers of all forms (movies, books, anthologies, comics), and as someone who appreciates the careful, taut manipulation of fear and intense-in-the-moment dialogue where, as I'm reading, sometimes I feel I don't have enough time to react despite the fact that I can read the story at my own pace.

Not only that, but Jase makes a Christmas pun in that second Chapter that made me laugh out loud. :D

Some kudos to a fellow who understands how the sweet, spicy tang of fear can be used in stories. :rose:

Last edited:
Trapped in th outback pt3.... Jason Clearwater.
https://www.literotica.com/s/trapped-in-the-outback-pt-03

I started that moaning he liked so much, as his cock seemed to expand, filling me completely. Getting impaled like that, on all fours, in such a submissive position—I can't explain to you why that's worse that being on your knees and sucking cock, it just is. You can't see the guy's face, you can't control what happens to you. But with Deacon, all of that was the hottest thing I'd ever experienced.

He fucked into me a short way, lubed up again and went in further, and I just let him fuck me, feeling distant from it all, except for that feeling of being controlled and dominated by a stronger man's cock.

Until he adjusted his angle, and hit a place inside that woke me out of my trance.

approved

I've found "writerannabelle" to being doing a great job of really hot sex scenes in "Home for Horny Monster Girls" that make you really feel the difference that comes from them being Monster Girls.

I'll nominate the specific scene in "Home for Horny Monster Girls Ch 08" that involves an orgy with a lot of the girls trying to de-possess a ghost.

https://www.literotica.com/s/home-for-horny-monsters-ch-08

--------------------------------------
"I can't wait any longer," Cecilia told him, the slight lilt of her voice making his cock twitch. She flipped over in mid-air, her skirt billowing outward as she twisted to face away from Mike. Mike grabbed her by the waist, pulling her close against his body. Even though he felt a desperate need to bury himself inside of her, they still had a show to put on. Fighting the ethereal lace of her outfit, Mike ran his fingers up the cool skin of her legs, pulling her crotch toward his face. Half of it was lust, the other half curiosity, but a single sentence had been reverberating in his head since last night.

"I wonder what banshee tastes like." Her skin practically glowed at his touch, Mike planting light kisses on her inner thighs. Pulling aside her panties, he marveled at the odd hue of her pussy, the fact that it didn't change color as he spread her open to look inside. Her inner folds had no definition to them, perfectly smooth on the inside like she had just been built. Taking in the ghostly scent of rain and ionized air, he buried his tongue inside of her wet snatch, his entire body going rigid at the sudden connection between them. His fingers trembled as her magic permeated his body, sparks jumping back and forth between them. Hanging upside down, Cecilia took his dick in her mouth again, completing the circuit.

I agree, her work seems unique and refreshing.

American Slut Warrior by silkstockingslover https://www.literotica.com/s/american-slut-warrior
The whole thing is so over the top that it's hard to select just one snippet, but how about this one for kind of an overview?

Matt announced, "Only three of you finished the course, and thus you are all guaranteed some prize money. That said, only one of you can be crowned American Slut Warrior. This final Obstacle is pretty simple: the last one to come wins. Your opponents are your Obstacles, so you need to diddle your way to victory: get them off before they get you off."

I looked at the other two girls.

One was a petite Asian with tiny tits.

The other was a big breasted blonde who looked barely old enough to be a contestant.

Except for my black stockings, which by now were quite stained with who knows what, not one of us was wearing a stitch of clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back