rape fantasy

Ive seen that "The Accused" I Felt a tingle watching it.

I would say the rape scene in "Irreversible" didn't do it for me. Too real.

I blame "Gone with the Wind" for mine.
The scene where Scarlett fights off Rhett, then he hauls her over his shoulder and takes her to bed anyway...

When I was younger, I saw the movie, The Accused...
The scene where JodIe Fosters character gets raped repeatedly on the pinball machine...
Ever since then, I've had rape fantasies... Can't help it that I get off on the idea of being forced against my will... Although, as my best friend always tells me, 'you can't rape the willing!'... Lol

SUPER SECONDED!

My wife and I love that fantasy. We have great, hard sex when I ask her to describe her fake rape as I ram a big dildo in both her holes

I'm a guy but I'm pretty sure that women don't have "rape fantasies" in the same way that rape normally occurs in the real world.

Common fantasy: A tall handsome chap can't contain his lust for you, overpowers you and has passionate forced sex with you where at first you resist then fall into his embrace.

Reality: An ugly, stinking mouthbreather threatens to stab you with a screwdriver, forces his dry and filthy dick into you making you bleed and chafe, 10 seconds later he's finished and you've now got chlamidya and HIV

Just my opinion. Although it's a fantasy I'd love to play out with my girlfriend

That's why it's called a fantasy...

idk but if i saw some guy doing this i would gut him like a fish

I am a female over 40
I have had rape fantasies as long as I can remember,
but not what I would consider normal rape fantasies (if there's such a thing ;) lol)
I don't fantasize about being raped. I'm not even in my own fantasies (as myself)
I fantasize about 2 or more characters engaging in nonconsentual sex and switch back and forth between identifiying with the "attacker" and the "victim"
curiously it's more often the "attacker" for some reason.
I fantasize about male on female (most often) multiple males on female, female on male (rarely), male on male (often) but never female on female. Sometimes bondage and bsdm are involved.
But never do I fantasize that I myself am grabbed in an alley or dragged into a car and raped.

I'm not sure why nonconsentual sex turns me on (as well as bondage bdsm) but it may have something to do with when I was a child around 8 I went to my friends house and saw that she and her brother had tied up another boy and were giving him "pink belly". He was struggling and yelling and instead of helping him like I thought I should I ran away home hid under my covers and masterbated. I didn't understand at the time I just knew i suddenly had to do that thing that made me feel good.

I'm ashamed to admit that it's gotten so bad that during sex or masterbation the only way I can climax is through a nonconsentual fantasy.

please someone tell me I'm not the only one in the world like this lol
I am the same way, in that my rape fantasies do not necessarily involve myself. They can be some other woman or young girl. Or a generic mom whose daughter is watching. Or I am a generic sister.

But I have had these sorts of fantasies since very young. My parents had My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday which I would dneak and read and I would get fantasies from that, from rape to incest to bestiality. Good times.

Last edited:
My early (we're talking ages 9-12 or so) sexual fantasies were almost exclusively rape-based. I actually forgot about them all until very recently. The earliest one I can remember is being chained by my wrists and ankles to the cold stone wall of a bar (I'd never been in one. Don't know why I assumed there would be a stone wall in a bar.) and raped by every man who was there. I also had one about being strapped into some kind of machine that made me move like I was enjoying sex, but kept me from speaking, so the guy having sex with me would think I liked it no matter what. When I got a little older I had a fantasy about living on a planet where half the population would be total sex slaves, and the other half would have all the power. (I thought of the first half as "whores" and the second half as "Generals," which I got from a movie.) Eventually I decided the whores & Generals system was too unfair, so I decided that each citizen's role would switch every year. So there's that.

Nowadays, my fantasies are all still related to being dominated, overpowered, and controlled, but the stranger component is gone and usually I imagine a real person, not a nameless figment. I think the shift in fantasy is a product of understanding myself better and knowing WHAT about rape fantasy turns me on. That said, I don't think anyone need be ashamed of their fantasies and I understand the appeal of rape fantasy easily.

My early (we're talking ages 9-12 or so) sexual fantasies were almost exclusively rape-based. I actually forgot about them all until very recently. The earliest one I can remember is being chained by my wrists and ankles to the cold stone wall of a bar (I'd never been in one. Don't know why I assumed there would be a stone wall in a bar.) and raped by every man who was there. I also had one about being strapped into some kind of machine that made me move like I was enjoying sex, but kept me from speaking, so the guy having sex with me would think I liked it no matter what. When I got a little older I had a fantasy about living on a planet where half the population would be total sex slaves, and the other half would have all the power. (I thought of the first half as "whores" and the second half as "Generals," which I got from a movie.) Eventually I decided the whores & Generals system was too unfair, so I decided that each citizen's role would switch every year. So there's that.

Nowadays, my fantasies are all still related to being dominated, overpowered, and controlled, but the stranger component is gone and usually I imagine a real person, not a nameless figment. I think the shift in fantasy is a product of understanding myself better and knowing WHAT about rape fantasy turns me on. That said, I don't think anyone need be ashamed of their fantasies and I understand the appeal of rape fantasy easily.

My rape fantasies also started very young. I'm not sure where they came from. I assumed there's something evolutionary hardwired.

My rape fantasies also started very young. I'm not sure where they came from. I assumed there's something evolutionary hardwired.

Yeah, I don't know about hard wiring, but I don't have any kind of experience that seems like "the root" of the fantasies or anything.

Is there a progression of the fantasy?

Sounds very similar to my progression of rape/dom fantasies. I wonder if there is some sort of psychological progression as you suggested. once you figure out what is appealing in the rape aspect, it moves to a different fantasy.

I started young 12 with rape fantasy which lasted all the way until at least early 30's. Then moved to reluctance - boss has something on me so I gotta blow 'im type stuff. Now it's in the submissive, servant fantasy category (a boyfriend using me with his friends) but still a healthy smattering of the reluctance - latest is a doctor fantasy with a "Nell" type character who doesn't know much about how a doctor should behave and he takes his liberties (in fantasy land, does that still qualify as rape if she doesn't know she can refuse?)...oh well, who cares. gets me off every time...

Sounds very similar to my progression of rape/dom fantasies. I wonder if there is some sort of psychological progression as you suggested. once you figure out what is appealing in the rape aspect, it moves to a different fantasy.

I started young 12 with rape fantasy which lasted all the way until at least early 30's. Then moved to reluctance - boss has something on me so I gotta blow 'im type stuff. Now it's in the submissive, servant fantasy category (a boyfriend using me with his friends) but still a healthy smattering of the reluctance - latest is a doctor fantasy with a "Nell" type character who doesn't know much about how a doctor should behave and he takes his liberties (in fantasy land, does that still qualify as rape if she doesn't know she can refuse?)...oh well, who cares. gets me off every time...

Exactly :)

Mine involves a variation of The Secretary, where I have to provide services daily at the start of work.

I also continue to have fantasies where I imagine myself, or a generic person, much younger than I am.

Mine involves a variation of The Secretary, where I have to provide services daily at the start of work.

I also continue to have fantasies where I imagine myself, or a generic person, much younger than I am.

Yes!! or maybe I'm be the "added bonus" to help the boss close the deal with some lascivious clients, meaning I've got to cancel my plans for the evening...something about being a slave to work gets me off, which is ironic really...

Yes!! or maybe I'm be the "added bonus" to help the boss close the deal with some lascivious clients, meaning I've got to cancel my plans for the evening...something about being a slave to work gets me off, which is ironic really...
It's also a variation on being paid to have sex.

In a way, it's both power and powerlessness at the same time.

It's also a variation on being paid to have sex.

In a way, it's both power and powerlessness at the same time.

And in almost all my fantasies, I'm being taken from behind.

definitely powerlessness is what gets me going. I don't feel the power aspect though.

and I am being taken in every position, but more often with a man in my mouth, to me the most submissive position.

definitely powerlessness is what gets me going. I don't feel the power aspect though.

and I am being taken in every position, but more often with a man in my mouth, to me the most submissive position.

kneeling, looking up at the man as he looks down at me lustily...oh, maybe that is the power you talking about...

kneeling, looking up at the man as he looks down at me lustily...oh, maybe that is the power you talking about...

that he needs me.

also in the boss scenarios, it's essentially trading sex for money, because it's trading sex for a job. which means he is willing to pay me, and give me a job, for the sex.

but yes, I'd agree it's more about powerlessness. I also love being tied up. totally vulnerable.

that he needs me.

also in the boss scenarios, it's essentially trading sex for money, because it's trading sex for a job. which means he is willing to pay me, and give me a job, for the sex.

but yes, I'd agree it's more about powerlessness. I also love being tied up. totally vulnerable.

these sorts of scenes totally get me and I love recreating them:

http://**************/AB96B67
http://**************/AE1D48E

I don't really recreate rape scenes for real. For me, I recreate bondage and vulnerability. But I have a friend, she'll act out rape with her husband, will go so far as to put lube in her bum in advance.

But ever since I was younger, I'd fantasize about non-consent, and even now I fantasize I'm that age again, with nonconsent.

the slave thing is a recurrent theme. a slave for a weekend, or a summer. ongoing. where I'm handcuffed to a bed for a weekend. I have zero privacy. I can't look up. I have to crawl to get food.

I could be in the minority but I have problems with rape fantasies. I was always taught from an early age that no meant no... from taking another kids toys on up. That's very ingrained into my personality.

Add to that, over my long dating/sexual career several of the girls I dated admitted to me that they had been raped. I guess I just can't find sexual excitement regarding "forced" sexual acts even as part of role play... I can't get past that to enjoy it.

The twist to my story is that, out of the girls that I dated that told me about being raped, every girl but one eventually asked me to engage in a rape fantasy with them... and I couldn't do it. I could make love to them... I could role play the pizza delivery guy and the customer who didn't have enough money to pay for the pizza... etc... but never any type of rape role play. I felt bad, I don't know if they needed to recreate the situation and play it out to a safer conclusion as some form of healing... or it was just a hot idea to do it with me but... that is basically the only fantasy that I have ever refused.

I'm not trying to be a downer on this thread but I've always wondered if anyone else felt like I did or had similar experiences.

I could be in the minority but I have problems with rape fantasies. I was always taught from an early age that no meant no... from taking another kids toys on up. That's very ingrained into my personality.

Add to that, over my long dating/sexual career several of the girls I dated admitted to me that they had been raped. I guess I just can't find sexual excitement regarding "forced" sexual acts even as part of role play... I can't get past that to enjoy it.

The twist to my story is that, out of the girls that I dated that told me about being raped, every girl but one eventually asked me to engage in a rape fantasy with them... and I couldn't do it. I could make love to them... I could role play the pizza delivery guy and the customer who didn't have enough money to pay for the pizza... etc... but never any type of rape role play. I felt bad, I don't know if they needed to recreate the situation and play it out to a safer conclusion as some form of healing... or it was just a hot idea to do it with me but... that is basically the only fantasy that I have ever refused.

I'm not trying to be a downer on this thread but I've always wondered if anyone else felt like I did or had similar experiences.

First I think it is great you do enjoy role playing with your partners. I can't say why a rape victim, in particular would harbor the rape fantasy, other than maybe it is just a fairly common theme for a number of women regardless of whether they have been raped or maybe, as you suggest, there is something about acting out a rape with someone they trust that gives them power over it - probably just pop psycho babble, but maybe someone can shed some light for you here.

And since I have NOT been with a man who can really engage in my rape fantasy,I think you are definitely not alone and, rather the opposite, you are the majority.

But I have 2 thoughts on your/their aversion to it. As you say, boys are told from a young age to respect a woman's prerogative to say no, and they are quite aware of the consequences and public revile for rapists. So I can't blame any man who feels a little icky about suddenly acting it out.

But another thought is that maybe men just don't get off seeing a woman as their victim, though most of my partners have certainly enjoyed seeing me submissive. Having someone say "no" rather than say "please use me" is probably just not exciting. Since rape is an act of violence vs. submission which is about control (in my view, at least), I can appreciate that a man would not see rape in the same way women do.

This is a sensitive issue for both partners, - but I will continue to ask my partner if maybe this time he wouldn't like to try it...

Last edited:
submissive just to fellate a guy on your knees? - by my lights it takes a little more than that - head held in position and you lose control of the process... but seriously

I wholly agree jennifer - I do think this hardwiring thing is true - goes back at least to the stone age LOL - and so what?! if it's fun....

(-'

submissive just to fellate a guy on your knees? - by my lights it takes a little more than that - head held in position and you lose control of the process... but seriously

agreed in the BDSM sense. But I'm talking about just the act of kneeling at a mans feet, taking him in your mouth, looking up at him towering over you - that is very submissive position, very submissive act even if its not BDSM. But there is a sense of power as well...when you see him lose his focus under you touch. But the submissive part is much stronger for me.

Back