Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*gasp*

sirhugs said:
no one...I've given up sex
Holy face fuck batman! Say it isn't so SH, say it isn't so.

Eve honey, i think this may be an emergency--your daddy has given up sex.

Last edited:
Shame shame, SH! :( :p

ATM, I'd say the entire female heavy metal band I saw in the city last night.... they were all so hot, hot HAWT!!! :D

And the music was pretty wicked, too, but that didn't really seem to matter all that much at the time, me and my mates were all too buzy oglin'... :cool:

Capt

Mmm...Adam Baldwin, I'm a sucker for tall strong guys. Or Hugh Laurie (Dr House from House), sexy, british, palest blue eyes....grrrrr

TheCaptain said:
Shame shame, SH! :( :p

ATM, I'd say the entire female heavy metal band I saw in the city last night.... they were all so hot, hot HAWT!!! :D

And the music was pretty wicked, too, but that didn't really seem to matter all that much at the time, me and my mates were all too buzy oglin'... :cool:

Capt

Did you say their name is ATM, as in ass to mouth?
Sounds like something worth checking out... :p

QTblu said:
Mmm...Adam Baldwin, I'm a sucker for tall strong guys. Or Hugh Laurie (Dr House from House), sexy, british, palest blue eyes....grrrrr
Oooooh Hugh Laurie--excellent choice and he always looks scruffy. You can almost just feel that stubble scraping your inner thighs. Meow.

sirhugs said:
or maybe it's given up on me....
Does someone need a hug? or something more proactive? :D

Hallowed Eve said:
Pussy to the rescue!!!
*hysterical giggles* Oh yeah--that would be a great title. My slut senses are tingling. :kiss:

How about Martina Hingis AND Kim Clijsters together?

I'm picturing a scene where Kim decides to console Maryina about beating her, gets frisky, then I walk in.....

Hallowed Eve said:
Yeah, it sould. I just can't picture a story for it, myself.

Anyone else? :)

Either a superheroine story, or a story about slutty lady paramedics/firefighters who rescue men in distress. :D

Hmm... just had a new story idea... must start a new thread... :nana:

Went to a strip club with some friends tonight. Our waitress was this cute little thing with short black hair and a tight white top which presented her smallish (figure a B-cup) breasts very nicely. She sat down at our table a couple of times to sell us shots and to take a smoking break. I wanted to just pull that top down and suck on those tasty looking breasts, then bend her over the table and fuck her senseless. :nana:

Ironically, she was probably one of the few women there that I didn't see topless tonight. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Pussy to the Rescue

Texguy84 said:
Either a superheroine story, or a story about slutty lady paramedics/firefighters who rescue men in distress. :D

Hmm... just had a new story idea... must start a new thread... :nana:

I like the supergirl idea.

or maybe a bunch of gals, who dress in cat suits and rescue horny guys.....

Texguy84 said:
Went to a strip club with some friends tonight. Our waitress was this cute little thing with short black hair and a tight white top which presented her smallish (figure a B-cup) breasts very nicely. She sat down at our table a couple of times to sell us shots and to take a smoking break. I wanted to just pull that top down and suck on those tasty looking breasts, then bend her over the table and fuck her senseless. :nana:

Ironically, she was probably one of the few women there that I didn't see topless tonight. Go figure. :rolleyes:

would she blow smoke in your face?

sirhugs said:
would she blow smoke in your face?

Nah, I think she just kinda blew it up into the air above her. Let me bum a cigarette and everything.

Sarah Evans the country singer. Every time I see her I just melt. Getting worse too as she's starting to occupy more mind time than she should, though it's nice to have her in my depraved interracial fantasies! ;)

interracial_sex said:
Sarah Evans the country singer. Every time I see her I just melt. Getting worse too as she's starting to occupy more mind time than she should, though it's nice to have her in my depraved interracial fantasies! ;)

try Born To Fly ch 1 by nasty1. Unfortunately, no sign of ch 2.

I wanna do the woman across the street. She's mature (late 40s). I enjoy watching her when she's outside and find all kinds of excuses to be out there when she is so I can talk to her. mmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back