Induced Lactation

lovely

I have suckled and it was so very erotic and intimate. I would love to have that chance again but out isn't likely. I will fondly recall how hard I became and how intense my orgasms were though.

I think those couples that wish to pursue it really should and not worry what anyone thinks.
 
I am starting again this month for my own sexual pleasure and the relaxation it gives me
 
I read this thread with great interest. I am a huge lover of female breasts and lactation. I remember fantasizing about suckling from a very young age. I was always attracted to busty women and the notion of breastfeeding seemed erotic beyond all reason.

Once I married I dreamed that when we had children I might get to enjoy my wife's breast milk. But I was too afraid that my wife might recoil at sexualizing it to mention it when we had our first. Knowing we would only have one more child, I finally broached the subject and was richly rewarded. I only regret not being more open about it earlier.

I loved the way my wife's beautiful breasts changed during pregnancy. They grew fuller and her nipples darkened a great deal. She developed a vertical stripe that ran from her nipple down to the underside of each breast. And the sight of that thin white liquid seeping tentatively from each enlarged nipple was unreal. I remember cautiously wrapping my lips around one large, dark nub and sucking gently. The sweet taste was incredible. I sucked harder and was rewarded with a mouthful of milk.

But as sexy as suckling was, I loved the look of milk dripping from her engorged tits more. And when we had sex, she would ride my cock and squeeze her own breasts, squirting fine jets of milk onto my chest, or onto my face, or into my mouth. That was unbelievable. I would suckle as we fucked. It was literally a dream come true. I have never been harder or more turned on.

Those brief days of enjoying her milk are distant memories now. Recently, we have begun pretending that she still has milk for me when we fuck. It has added a lot to our sex life.

I am her "big baby" and she tells me to suck out all of her milk. Just those words can make me cum at the right time.

I have written a number of stories about erotic lactation. They have been very well received. I hope that the ladies of this thread give them a read and let me know what they think.
 
Lactation Natural or Induced? Yes to Both

Now that my breasts are full and heavy with milk my husband is over the moon and frequently becomes hard and aroused just watching me nurse his son. When the baby is fed and back in his crib I will leave my breasts exposed so that his Daddy can have his turn. There are times that he loves to put his head in my lap take my tit into his mouth and quietly, softly touch, kiss, suck my nipples until I'm wet and my nipples are hard and erect. I think my husband finds this relaxing and soothing but at some point it does become sexual and my hand will inevitably slip between his legs to stroke and caress his growing arousal.

Knowing how much pleasure he gets from this, if I weren't lactating naturally because of my recent pregnancy, induced lactation might be something I'd seriously look into.
 
ARGH! Just priced the Medela pumps - errk! Until we win the lottery it's probably out of our league - was there a second choice you ladies liked? The Breastflow model seems almost too inexpensive for the double pump but Ameda and Lansinoh both offer double models that are 'do-able'.

search online many people sell them used. . not sure if we are okay to mention the 'list' that people use to sell used items
 
Now that my breasts are full and heavy with milk my husband is over the moon and frequently becomes hard and aroused just watching me nurse his son. When the baby is fed and back in his crib I will leave my breasts exposed so that his Daddy can have his turn. There are times that he loves to put his head in my lap take my tit into his mouth and quietly, softly touch, kiss, suck my nipples until I'm wet and my nipples are hard and erect. I think my husband finds this relaxing and soothing but at some point it does become sexual and my hand will inevitably slip between his legs to stroke and caress his growing arousal.

Knowing how much pleasure he gets from this, if I weren't lactating naturally because of my recent pregnancy, induced lactation might be something I'd seriously look into.

Ahhhhh .... fond memories (sigh)

(or is that mammaries?) :D
 
I'd love to produce milk so much, and to breastfeed a sexual partner.

I love the look of full, taut tits with nipples dripping and seeing mine that way would turn me to no end, not to mention the erotic relief of having my sore, heavy tits suckled.
 
I'd love to produce milk so much, and to breastfeed a sexual partner.

I love the look of full, taut tits with nipples dripping and seeing mine that way would turn me to no end, not to mention the erotic relief of having my sore, heavy tits suckled.

Very nice ... breeding is conducive to this ;)
 
I breastfed my 2 children for a total of 3 years between them. Somehow I never completely dried up and can still express a little colostrum if I manually express. Pity hubs isn't interested as it is something I would love to do!
 
Lactation

Wondering how many of our members are into lactation fun, got introduced to it some years ago with a woman who was breast feeding and needed some help???;)

Loved it ever since but do not have many chances to participate::(
 
what i crave

Oh my, love this description. This is what I crave and can only hope that one day it will become a reality rather than a fantasy. :cattail:

I really love this, the submission of lactating for someone, a constant reminder that every part of your body is owned, the tension in my tits, the slightly nervous feeling that I might start to leak at inappropriate moments. I love being controlled this way. When my swollen lactating tits are put into tight bondage and the milk trickles down over the ropes whether I want it to or not. To be his milker to slake his thirst. The wonderful sensation of giving suck. And being able to supply lubrication when he wants to slide his cock between my breasts.
Hmmmmm major fetish:eek::devil:
 
I've never had the opportunity to enjoy breast milk erotically, though I adore the thought of it. Ironically, I'm severely lactose intolerant, but there's medication for that so it doesn't have to stop me! :D
 
Bump!

I'd like to bump this thread...

I'm very curious... I've never heard of induced lactation and, instead of trying to google things and getting even more confused, I was hoping someone would be kind enough to tell me how they did it (as I'm sure there are many methods). I'm not sure if I'm into it, but it know my BF has mentioned that he'd try my milk if ever I produced some. So, worth looking into, perhaps.

Thanks in advance ^^
 
I'd like to bump this thread...

I'm very curious... I've never heard of induced lactation and, instead of trying to google things and getting even more confused, I was hoping someone would be kind enough to tell me how they did it (as I'm sure there are many methods). I'm not sure if I'm into it, but it know my BF has mentioned that he'd try my milk if ever I produced some. So, worth looking into, perhaps.

Thanks in advance ^^

You are phenomenal....
 
Trying to relactate

I have just started trying to re-lactate. It is hubby's fantasy to nurse, since he was never nursed as an infant. I have started pumping and supplements, but am still trying to get into a schedule. My kids are grown now, but I still get the feeling of letting down when I hear a tiny baby cry! I can't wait for my milk to come in.
 
Back
Top