The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats ok Miss witch. Most Americans don't understand our politics. Certainly can't blame you.

sighs with relief

That's good to know...I mean, I did study your system at one point in my education, even got a qualification related to it...but it was a while ago now... :eek: ...and, well, my teacher was rather pleasant to look at and I'm not sure I remember much of those lessons now looking back...

Ugh, Obama won.

My anger grows, but really, I'm sick to death of politicians. The American political system was never intended to support career politicians. Political service was a civic duty, not an occupation. Honestly, I'm sick to death of politicians granting themselves raises, lifetime salaries, other benefits and such.

This government is supposed to be "Of the People" and these politicians are not. My advice, vote out anyone who's been in politics more than twenty years, make them get a real job and learn what it means to be one of The People.

While we are odds about Obama winning I am totally with you on the rest.

sighs with relief

That's good to know...I mean, I did study your system at one point in my education, even got a qualification related to it...but it was a while ago now... :eek: ...and, well, my teacher was rather pleasant to look at and I'm not sure I remember much of those lessons now looking back...

grins

Been there ;)

Also woohoo gay marriage, and BIG BIRD LIVES!

*chuckles*

Well in that case, be happy! It was quite tasty cake.

And I made lamb-and-beef stuffed yellow peppers for dinner before hand. :D

Yay! :D

Birthday cake, of all the cakes, should always be tasty wherever possible.

nods

And they sound divine...

licks lips

Ugh, Obama won.

My anger grows, but really, I'm sick to death of politicians. The American political system was never intended to support career politicians. Political service was a civic duty, not an occupation. Honestly, I'm sick to death of politicians granting themselves raises, lifetime salaries, other benefits and such.

This government is supposed to be "Of the People" and these politicians are not. My advice, vote out anyone who's been in politics more than twenty years, make them get a real job and learn what it means to be one of The People.

image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back