Earth 3: OOC

So does anyone have a problem with The Flash clearing the bombs out? Now that stuff is hitting the fan it might be good for her to do that, but I don't want to step on toes.
 
So does anyone have a problem with The Flash clearing the bombs out? Now that stuff is hitting the fan it might be good for her to do that, but I don't want to step on toes.

I talked to J'onn, and he thinks it's a great idea.
 
Cool.

Cool-cool-cool.

I'll need to ping off of Starman in order to do the thing, since he has some of the bomb-clad villains out of reach, but I'll get that in motion once I get home.
 
Heard from Kris, Starman's player. He says he should be able to respond later today!
 
Last edited:
Currently watching Arrow, and find myself wondering what Barry's suit will look like.
 
Trying so damned hard not to be the Spoiler here....... He he he he....*SQWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!*
 
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much was made clear.... All the way to Episode one..............

If I need to unsubscribe from this thread for tonight, please tell me before you say anything else.

Please. O.O
 
It was great up to the point where the Elephant in the Zoo got zapped with Meta energy, then suddenly it up and flew into space and exploded. If you believe that I have ocean front property in Arizona :D
 
It was great up to the point where the Elephant in the Zoo got zapped with Meta energy, then suddenly it up and flew into space and exploded. If you believe that I have ocean front property in Arizona :D

I'll take a condo in Otisburg, Lex.
 
Confusion sets in rapidly with me. Was my totally ridiculous comment Luthoresk? Hmm...considers the implications. Nah can't be...I'm more like Gene Hackman's awful version of Lex with Ned Beatty's equally awful version of his flunky Otis.
 
Confusion sets in rapidly with me. Was my totally ridiculous comment Luthoresk? Hmm...considers the implications. Nah can't be...I'm more like Gene Hackman's awful version of Lex with Ned Beatty's equally awful version of his flunky Otis.

Neither of those performances were awful until after "Superman 3," and even then that was just because the material tanked. Come to think of it, was Otis even in "4?" It was that skinny kid instead.


Your suggestion of waterfront property in Arizona was basically Lex' whole plot in "Superman: The Movie," remember? Blowing up California to turn the desert into beach and make a mint.
 
I didn't like Gene's portrayal of Lex or Ned, any number of actors would have been better. Oh yeah that was the plot in 3.
 
I didn't like Gene's portrayal of Lex or Ned, any number of actors would have been better. Oh yeah that was the plot in 3.

You are absolutely entitled to your opinion, though I disagree with it feverishly. I'm curious if you liked Kevin Spacey's performance in "Superman Returns?"

The plot of "Superman 3," such as it was, involved hacker Richard Pryor, and a supercomputer that eventually fused with a bad lady in a very Brainiac-esque fashion. "Superman The Movie" was the one with the missiles and giving the coastline a California-ectomy.
 
Actually I've never really liked the Christopher Reeve Superman movies even as a kid. Guess I'm evil since everyone loves him, may he rest in peace. Yes I did like Spacey's performance in Superman Returns, I'm looking forward to seeing the next movie too.
 
Seems like that is another thing we share Wolfie.

Reeve was a great Superman, he did his best with the story that was at his disposal, but I just think the new one is much better. Even Superman Returns was better than the originals...

-sits back and waits for the hornets' nest to fall on his head-
 
Back
Top