What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did use lots of sunscreen. My folks walked in the room and they made fun of us for having so much on, but I think only her tits got sunburned and maybe some on our faces.
Gotta watch that sun reflecting off the water and the sand... it can be vicious, and melanoma's nothin' to sneeze at. Stay safe, my wee friends!
 
Seriously, we kept the moonroof open on our car for about 15 minutes a few weeks ago and I got sunburned on my nose, the top of my forehead, and one of my shoulders.

Fifteen minutes.

Fucking Irish blood. Thanks mom. :rolleyes:

Why I didn't get a lick of my Native dad's dark skin is beyond me.
 
pervert%20ronald.jpg
 
Getting to have a good, fairly long conversation this morning.

Then later, watching Chuck online, in one episode Casey sings randomly. Awesomeness. :D
 
Seriously, we kept the moonroof open on our car for about 15 minutes a few weeks ago and I got sunburned on my nose, the top of my forehead, and one of my shoulders.

Fifteen minutes.

Fucking Irish blood. Thanks mom. :rolleyes:

Why I didn't get a lick of my Native dad's dark skin is beyond me.
Awwww, poor baby...

Here's a tip, though. When you get a burn like that, mix *several* teabags in a cup or two of *cold* water, until it's as dark a brown as you can get it. Then use a soft cloth to gently apply the cold tea to your burn. The coolness feels good to start with, and the tannin in the tea actually alleviates the burn and lessens the possibility of blisters.

If it's a full-body (or most of it) sunburn, fill the bathtub with cold water and use enough tea to again make it nice and dark brown and bathe in it. Again, it works wonders for minimizing the effects of the burn.
 
So my little girl comes tearing out of her room to tell on her brother. She says "Mommy he called you and Daddy a really bad name." So I say "well what did he call us" "Shitheads, mom. He called you shitheads." I'm trying not to bust a gut laughing and completely lose it when she looks down in shame and says " I feel so dirty since I just said that out loud."
 
Awwww, poor baby...

Here's a tip, though. When you get a burn like that, mix *several* teabags in a cup or two of *cold* water, until it's as dark a brown as you can get it. Then use a soft cloth to gently apply the cold tea to your burn. The coolness feels good to start with, and the tannin in the tea actually alleviates the burn and lessens the possibility of blisters.

If it's a full-body (or most of it) sunburn, fill the bathtub with cold water and use enough tea to again make it nice and dark brown and bathe in it. Again, it works wonders for minimizing the effects of the burn.

I just keep a bottle of pure aloe gel in the fridge. Works perfectly.

Thanks though! :kiss:
 
A "How sexy is your zodiac sign" quiz


Can be mean. EXTREMELY sexy. Intelligent. Energetic. Predict future. Most erotic. (Freak in bed.) (GREAT kisser.) Always get what they want. Sexy. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. The sexiest ever....Romantic. Caring.
 
The people on these forums. Those of you who traffic the GB will know what I'm talking about.

-Burns
 
The *subject matter* didn't make me laugh, but the amazing understatements in the article sure did.

‘Dead’ baby wakes up for his funeral wake
Boy born 16 weeks premature taken home after being declared dead

updated 3:28 a.m. ET, Mon., Aug 10, 2009
ASUNCION, Paraguay - A baby boy born 16 weeks prematurely was declared dead by doctors at a hospital in Paraguay only to wake up in time for his funeral wake hours later. Dr. Ernesto Weber, head of pediatric care at the state-run hospital in the capital of Asuncion, said the baby weighed just 500 grams when he was born. "Initially, the baby didn't move, he practically didn't have any respiratory reflexes, nor did we hear a heartbeat and, as a result, we declared a premature fetus of 24 weeks dead," Weber told Reuters Television.​

He *PRACTICALLY* didn't have any respiratory reflexes? Doesn't that mean he DID have *some* respiratory reflexes??? WTF?!?!?!

The family was given a death certificate and a cardboard box with the baby's name scribbled on the outside which served as a makeshift coffin.

Let me guess. Can we assume this was a poor Paraguayan family, which in the rest of the world = completely destitute?

But when the family took him from the hospital to prepare him for his funeral, the unbelievable happened. "I opened the box and took the baby out and he cried. I got scared and I said "the baby's crying" ... and then he started moving his arms, his legs and I got scared, we got very scared," said one member of the family, Liliana Alvarenga.

Hours after the baby's death had been declared he was found to be alive. The hospital has begun an investigation and the baby is now in a stable condition in an incubator.​

Sheesh.

(This is the whole msnbc article, but I linked the headline just cuz.)
 
.:CANCER:. The Cutie
MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high ### appeal. Great in bed!!! Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it. Freak in bed. Spontaneous. Great telling stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your
lights out if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to.
 
I appear to have an e-stalker. This amuses me.

I also have a message sitting in my spam folder with the title "Horny wife using a fish as a dildo".
 
Last edited:
.:CANCER:. The Cutie
MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high ### appeal. Great in bed!!! Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it. Freak in bed. Spontaneous. Great telling stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your
lights out if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to.
I assume this is someone you know? :p
 
The fact that I could peg the green lantern with lemon jello. :D
 
The look on my daughters face when I followed her under the table to get to the cherry jello. She still won, cause she can get off the floor faster, but she didn't figure I'd go after her! ROFL
 
Baiting a snot nose into a high speed pass on the right.

While the three seconds of testosterone filled glee may have felt good while you flew by four wheelers at 90 plus on your rice burner, it failed miserably in comparison to:
  • the ten seconds for the patrol car to catch you and make the traffic stop,
  • the ten minutes of laughter provided to those you passed after watching you bounce your helmet off the ground,
  • the 30 minutes for processing your reckless driving ticket during which time, the rest of us made it home,
  • the months of bus or buddy rides endured while your license is revoked,
  • and the hundreds of dollars you'll pay in increased insurance premiums.
In the future, check your six ... often.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top