Describe a first kiss

ms.read

Literotica Guru
Give your best description of a first kiss from the opposite sex's POV, first person, 500 words or less.

Good luck!

I don't recall the film title but....two teenagers, ahm, boy & girl, arrived at that unique moment for both of a 'first kiss', and it was filmed with exquisite tenderness.

It begins with the eyes, with eye contact, knowing eye contact, of what may be, could be....possible...then the girl lowers her eyes and ever so slightly lifts her chin and wets her lips. The boy swallows, almost audibly gulps and wonders where to place his hands and how close to move to her...he begins to lower his face to hers, closes his eyes, then opens them again with a startled expression as he feels and smells the sweetness of her breath and hair and perfume...he gently rests his hands on her forearms, closes his eyes and lowers his face to hers....

:) always leave your reader wanting more....:rose:

amicus

Momentous

We stood on a high bridge. It was a balmy evening, the full moon having just emerged after a tropical storm. The perfume of night scented jasmine was overwhelming. In the distance, Under The Milky Way played. The notes came and went with the breeze. He wore a white angora sweater. It was so soft as he pulled me to him. His breath smelt faintly of beer. The kiss, amazing. Tender, moist, long awaited...

We stood on a high bridge. It was a balmy evening, the full moon having just emerged after a tropical storm. The perfume of night scented jasmine was overwhelming. In the distance, Under The Milky Way played. The notes came and went with the breeze. He wore a white angora sweater. It was so soft as he pulled me to him. His breath smelt faintly of beer. The kiss, amazing. Tender, moist, long awaited...

Sorry. Misread the question. This is my first kiss.

I don't recall the film title but....two teenagers, ahm, boy & girl, arrived at that unique moment for both of a 'first kiss', and it was filmed with exquisite tenderness.

It begins with the eyes, with eye contact, knowing eye contact, of what may be, could be....possible...then the girl lowers her eyes and ever so slightly lifts her chin and wets her lips. The boy swallows, almost audibly gulps and wonders where to place his hands and how close to move to her...he begins to lower his face to hers, closes his eyes, then opens them again with a startled expression as he feels and smells the sweetness of her breath and hair and perfume...he gently rests his hands on her forearms, closes his eyes and lowers his face to hers....

:) always leave your reader wanting more....:rose:

amicus
It was supposed to be in first person not third. Nice try though. I like it.
Sorry. Misread the question. This is my first kiss.
No problem You did a good job.

My pizza was playing twister in my stomach. Sure I liked him, well enough to go out for pizza and a movie and see if I liked him for sure.

But now, as his car, not a cool car at all but I guess any car at our age was pretty cool, as we turned the corner and headed up the hill to my driveway I didnt know what he was going to do.

It is so unfair. Is he gonna try an kiss me? Do I want him to kiss me? Sure he is cute, my friends say he is and that he really likes me, but I dont know. . .OMG what if he doesnt want to kiss me? What if he doesnt like me?

Is my hair OK? I should have worn the white blouse it looks my boobs look bigger. Well if he doesnt want to kiss me thats just fine with me. Im not sure I want to kiss him either.

"HUH?" " OH yeah, here we are." "Thanks, I had a nice time"

What is he waiting for? Where are you going?? Oh, he is going to walk me to the door. That's good right? Like in that movie where they kiss on the front step and fall in love. . .

he's just standing there

wait

he reached for my hand, his feel sweaty, is he shaking?

Oh my gosh here it comes, hes leaning towards me

should I close my eyes?

hmmmmmm

wow, that was kinda nice

his lips are soft

wait, where is he going?

Did I do it right, will he think I am a good kisser?. . . ..

My first kiss, I cant wait to tell my friends.

We were camping in the woods around Lake Something-Or-Other, about a mile from her house. She and the other girls agreed to meet us at the cemetery, about halfway to the woods, at nine o'clock. The other girls were matched with my friends. Patty and I didnt have a 'steady'. I knew Patty's sister, Terri, and my mom went to school with their mom and my sister knew Patty, but I didnt know Patty. So everybody's making out in the cemetery except me and Patty. One of the girls whispered something to my friend Gary, and Gary took me aside and whispered to me to make-out with Patty. So Patty and I found a vacant spot around the fountain, sat together, and kissed. She was 12 and I was 13. She'd been eating a tangerine and tasted like tangerine, and her bottom lip was small and reminded me of a tangerine wedge, moist and firm and small and tart.

My pizza was playing twister in my stomach. Sure I liked him, well enough to go out for pizza and a movie and see if I liked him for sure.

But now, as his car, not a cool car at all but I guess any car at our age was pretty cool, as we turned the corner and headed up the hill to my driveway I didnt know what he was going to do.

It is so unfair. Is he gonna try an kiss me? Do I want him to kiss me? Sure he is cute, my friends say he is and that he really likes me, but I dont know. . .OMG what if he doesnt want to kiss me? What if he doesnt like me?

Is my hair OK? I should have worn the white blouse it looks my boobs look bigger. Well if he doesnt want to kiss me thats just fine with me. Im not sure I want to kiss him either.

"HUH?" " OH yeah, here we are." "Thanks, I had a nice time"

What is he waiting for? Where are you going?? Oh, he is going to walk me to the door. That's good right? Like in that movie where they kiss on the front step and fall in love. . .

he's just standing there

wait

he reached for my hand, his feel sweaty, is he shaking?

Oh my gosh here it comes, hes leaning towards me

should I close my eyes?

hmmmmmm

wow, that was kinda nice

his lips are soft

wait, where is he going?

Did I do it right, will he think I am a good kisser?. . . ..

My first kiss, I cant wait to tell my friends.
Nice inner dialog, a different spin on it.

We were camping in the woods around Lake Something-Or-Other, about a mile from her house. She and the other girls agreed to meet us at the cemetery, about halfway to the woods, at nine o'clock. The other girls were matched with my friends. Patty and I didnt have a 'steady'. I knew Patty's sister, Terri, and my mom went to school with their mom and my sister knew Patty, but I didnt know Patty. So everybody's making out in the cemetery except me and Patty. One of the girls whispered something to my friend Gary, and Gary took me aside and whispered to me to make-out with Patty. So Patty and I found a vacant spot around the fountain, sat together, and kissed. She was 12 and I was 13. She'd been eating a tangerine and tasted like tangerine, and her bottom lip was small and reminded me of a tangerine wedge, moist and firm and small and tart.
very nice JBJ, just don't get kicked out of lit for underagedness. :D

I remember the moment just before my first kiss more than anything
She's so close, older than me more confident, and I think I know whats going to happen and I know I want it and she's even closer and smells amazing and the heat off her body is intoxicating and I don't even know her name and I know I might get in trouble but she keeps moving closer and I watch as her eyes close just before I hear a whimper I don't know who and then her lips oh god I love her

I remember the moment just before my first kiss more than anything
She's so close, older than me more confident, and I think I know whats going to happen and I know I want it and she's even closer and smells amazing and the heat off her body is intoxicating and I don't even know her name and I know I might get in trouble but she keeps moving closer and I watch as her eyes close just before I hear a whimper I don't know who and then her lips oh god I love her

*swoons*

We were flushed with heat, first from the soccer game and then from the humidity of the communal shower. Everyone washed briskly, scrubbing the price of victory from their skin. My pale flesh turned hot pink with the rough washcloth and curiously masculine tang of the sandlwood scented school soap. I glanced across at her, a lithe streak of flawless ebony flesh, her tight braids piled up on top of her head, exposing the graceful curve of her neck. Her feline gaze, assured and predatory even then, slid over me like a caress.

We dried off and dressed unhurriedly. Everyone else racing the next bell, eager to get home. We lingered. With hindsight I can see her contrivance, her intent. She was in the year above me but we both played on the school team. Her body language was intimate... best friends. She stepped close to straighten my collar. She swallowed, her fingers suddenly clumsy.

Later that evening we toasted our triumph with cheap cider in a local park, sat with friends around a small fire. There was no moon and it seemed to me that nothing else existed but her and the firelight. We wandered off on the pretext of gathering wood. I could tell she was pre-occupied. When she turned to me my back hit a tree trunk and I leaned against it, woozy. She was shaking now, unable to speak. I thought something must be terribly wrong and I gave her shoulder a reassuring squeeze. She moved into my arms and I embraced her without thinking, assuming she needed comfort. Her breath came hot in my ear, her voice almost inaudibly low.

"I like you. I like you so much. I think I love you."

She put her lips to my cheek, expecting me to tell her no. They trailed down to my own, tentatively. She kissed me with passion but I was too stunned to truly enjoy it. She tasted of cider and woodsmoke. The shaking stopped and her body melted against mine, relieved and elated. She pulled away to look at me and her eyes were shining. We kissed again and this time there was equal passion on both sides.

We would never again just be best friends.

We were flushed with heat, first from the soccer game and then from the humidity of the communal shower. Everyone washed briskly, scrubbing the price of victory from their skin. My pale flesh turned hot pink with the rough washcloth and curiously masculine tang of the sandlwood scented school soap. I glanced across at her, a lithe streak of flawless ebony flesh, her tight braids piled up on top of her head, exposing the graceful curve of her neck. Her feline gaze, assured and predatory even then, slid over me like a caress.

We dried off and dressed unhurriedly. Everyone else racing the next bell, eager to get home. We lingered. With hindsight I can see her contrivance, her intent. She was in the year above me but we both played on the school team. Her body language was intimate... best friends. She stepped close to straighten my collar. She swallowed, her fingers suddenly clumsy.

Later that evening we toasted our triumph with cheap cider in a local park, sat with friends around a small fire. There was no moon and it seemed to me that nothing else existed but her and the firelight. We wandered off on the pretext of gathering wood. I could tell she was pre-occupied. When she turned to me my back hit a tree trunk and I leaned against it, woozy. She was shaking now, unable to speak. I thought something must be terribly wrong and I gave her shoulder a reassuring squeeze. She moved into my arms and I embraced her without thinking, assuming she needed comfort. Her breath came hot in my ear, her voice almost inaudibly low.

"I like you. I like you so much. I think I love you."

She put her lips to my cheek, expecting me to tell her no. They trailed down to my own, tentatively. She kissed me with passion but I was too stunned to truly enjoy it. She tasted of cider and woodsmoke. The shaking stopped and her body melted against mine, relieved and elated. She pulled away to look at me and her eyes were shining. We kissed again and this time there was equal passion on both sides.

We would never again just be best friends.

god...*whimper*

My vision was swimming as I took another swig from my beer can.

God, her friend was cute.

"Gimme a kiss", I slurred to her friend.

She was draped across my lap and I felt her move to watch us kiss.

"Where's mine?" she demanded as I pulled away from her friend.

I looked down at her through my blurry vision. I never expected to hear that from her, always thought she was the nerdy, prudent type... But I thought, 'she's cute, what the hell.'

I brought my lips to her face and kissed her. The angle was weird but her lips were so soft.

Suddenly I felt her pushing me off and getting up.

"What the hell are you doing?!" she demanded.

"You... asked for a kiss. It was cool... Like Spiderman.." I stumbled.

"Goddamnit, now you've managed to make yourself the first guy I've kissed." She said as she got up and walked away.

I was secretly proud as I watched her leave. That was, until she 'accidently' hit me in the nuts with a bottle later that night.

Girls....

Dang i wrote this nice thing and then noticed you said opposite gender... here goes;

I had never seen him this serious before. The chickens ran away as he approached, even they seemed to know not to be loud and obnoxious at this moment. His arms circled my waist and pulled me close to his strong physique. His gray eyes pierced my own.

Time stopped. There was nothing but us, no gentle breeze caressing our bodies, no other living beings, just his eyes... and lips.

Those lips inched closer to mine and without a word, contacted the flesh of my own.

I don't know how long we stood there kissing. At some point, it stopped and we inhaled some much needed air.

hmmm makes me want to write a whole story now lol.

A 'First Kiss' extract from a draft novel. Both characters are middle-aged, it's a first kiss between them.

Four paces stretched to forty across to where Simon leant against the kitchen unit. She reached and placed her coffee mug on the work surface by his side. Her hand moved onto his bicep, her fingers warm from the mug; bracing herself with one hand on his arm and the other flat against his chest, she leant forward, raising herself on her onto her toes, and hesitated before brushing his lips with her own. It was less than a kiss — it was a caress, with intimacy — her mouth stayed close to his, breathing his breath. He felt giddy from the closeness of her, the heat of her; his body stirred in anticipation and he wasn’t sure what might happen if she chose to pursue the kiss. Instead, she lowered herself, still holding his arm, seemingly satisfied for the moment.

“Simon…” her tone mildly stern, “you do understand that if you intend to make kissing me a regular practice, you will have to stop smoking.”

“You kissed me!”

“You see, that is what I mean, I have do all the work.”

The hand on his chest slid down to his waist playing along his stomach to where he held the towel fast in his fingers, he shivered involuntarily as her hand brushed his aside. “Go get dressed,” Iddy told him, pushing at his arm to propel him toward the bed space. She kept the towel.

He smiled, then grinned. His hand at her neck I couldn't help but reflect that grin. We were children, innocent, but not scared. He lowered his head and his warm, soft lips touched mine as we kissed. I cared for him, I cherished him, and within this new sensation of tenderness I tried to express just that.

As he caressed my neck, nibbling on my lower lip, my strawberry lipstick began unfolding its flavor between the two of us. We welcomed this intruder into our middle, into our moment of intimacy, a passion that was just ours now, a new sensation that I now worshiped like a god.

And I loved my god.

As my god became more passionate, fierce, he loved me back, giving me the gift of bliss and joy in a moment that transcended intimacy into perfection, the union of two souls for a fragile instant, my tongue dancing an intense slow dance with his as I explored it for what it was. A strawberry kiss.

Does this suck? :(

[] Yes
[] No
[] Maybe

Last edited:
It's good I like it. ^^^

Different twist-this ones not so pleasent. It will probably turn people off. I apologize if it sucks.

First Kiss

It wasn't like my second or third. It was messy, and unplanned. It felt as if I were
pressured as a joke, more then a great experince. I waited in line to recieve it. Wishing
it wasn't my time. He smelt of sweat, and bad cologne. His glasses were lop-sided, and his
tounge was larger, then my mouth. He wore a black and white pin striped shirt, and when his
breath got closer to mine, it smelt of bad garlic toast.

"Please don't say me! not me! I don't want to kiss him. But my fate was sealed." The fat stuby
girl next to me laughed. It's either him, or the dogs nuts, take your choice.

It's your turn Anne! I dare you to kiss Alex." His eye's were already shut, and his mouth
was wide open. I closed my eye's and tried to pretend it was a hot girl. With a minty fresh
mouth, and cherry gloss, but it was impossible.

I leaned in and held my nose. His tounge overpowered mine with force and it felt as
if I were being kissed by a wet fish, with a slippery tounge. I pulled him off immediatly
and threw him off the bed.

Not exactly an arousing experince. But not every experince is memorable.

Back