Courage acquired

Lovely, I can't wait to see more later ;)

Thank you again cyan. Are the pink and orange stripped still your favorite?

A very fine booty. I like the flower print. :)

Why thank you ;) I happen to like my undies. And you men are making me appreciate my butt even more!

Two more great teases of a great body.

Yeah! Teasing you has become fun :)

I do like it and I love your new pics LW.

xo

You do like the teasing ;) Yea! And thank you xo right back!

Thinking

So as I work in the rain today, I am thinking of what I am going to post to keep the tease going tonight. I have gotten some great ideas, and I am open to more ;)

The Louisiana Wild name caught my eye as I'm a coon ass too. And boy am I glad it did.

You are absolutely delicious! I love the pics!

Send me an email sometime. My address is in my signature.

Hopefully we can help give you the inspiration you need :)

Well now that it is past dinner time, I thought it was right to tease you all a bit more. Thank you for taking the time to look, and I can't wait to hear what you think ;)

I think I like what I am seeing. I know I like what I am seeing.

Thank you, I am glad you like :)

I think you are beautiful. That's what I think

Neruda, that is very sweet of you, thank you!

Hopefully we can help give you the inspiration you need :)

Oh Italian, the smile said it all. You all are good inspiration.

nice!!!! the view from up here is amazing!

Up here? Where the heck are you at ;)

Delicious pics ;-)

Delicious? Well thank you Criz! ;)

take those tasty things out for us to look at

Oh, kdb you know I plan on teasing for awhile yet. Patience!

Neruda, that is very sweet of you, thank you!

Believe me, the pleasure is mine.

I'm in Baton Rouge. Is it too personal to ask what part of the state you are in?

I don;t know why you thought you needed courage to do this. You are a beautiful woman and I'm looking forward to seeing more of you.

there is just something about sun-kissed skin that is irresistible :kiss:

Thank you Veblens! I did enjoy the warmer weather this weekend and getting some sun while catching the beads! Can't wait for summer and the beach!

Believe me, the pleasure is mine.

I'm in Baton Rouge. Is it too personal to ask what part of the state you are in?

I don;t know why you thought you needed courage to do this. You are a beautiful woman and I'm looking forward to seeing more of you.

Neruda, again very sweet. I only needed the courage to make sure I wasn't going to upset Mr. Wild, and I can't wait to post more pictures tonight after I get home from dinner.

Neruda, again very sweet. I only needed the courage to make sure I wasn't going to upset Mr. Wild, and I can't wait to post more pictures tonight after I get home from dinner.

And I will be looking forward to them!

Back