Literotica’s All-time ‘most Votes/Comments Received’ List

Status
Not open for further replies.
The above list has nothing to do with Literotica or it's management. This list is made up and kept by Scouries as a way of getting on a list. Most of the authors on this list neither know of it or have consented to be on this list. One author was forced to remove his stories and turn off voting to get off this list.

Grand_high_poohba, as well as Gabby is/are alts of scouries .

Tell me TxRad, why do you skulk around everyone else's thread? Don't you have a life? An imagination? A creative bone in your body?

I have an idea.

Why not start your own thread and then all of us can insult and ruin everything that you write, in the way you do with everything that everyone writes?

Now, I happen to enjoy reading the information that Scouries and his staff work so hard to assemble and it seems to me that you're just jealous.

Tell me, TxRad, what is your contribution to this site other than pissing on everyone's parade?

If there is a sour person here, it's you. Never is when you have anything good to say about anything.

Tell me TxRad, why do you skulk around everyone else's thread? Don't you have a life? An imagination? A creative bone in your body?

I have an idea.

Why not start your own thread and then all of us can insult and ruin everything that you write, in the way you do with everything that everyone writes?

Now, I happen to enjoy reading the information that Scouries and his staff work so hard to assemble and it seems to me that you're just jealous.

Tell me, TxRad, what is your contribution to this site other than pissing on everyone's parade?

If there is a sour person here, it's you. Never is when you have anything good to say about anything.

The reason I posted what I did above is so new readers and people in general on thios forum know that the lists your buddy scouries post are not official Literotica lists. They are lists he makes up so he can be on a list of some sort even if he has to do it himself.

As for you, can you spell sour grapes?

QUOTE freddie :D Tell me TxRad, why do you skulk around everyone else's thread? Don't you have a life? An imagination? A creative bone in your body? I have an idea. Why not start your own thread and then all of us can insult and ruin everything that you write, in the way you do with everything that everyone writes? Now, I happen to enjoy reading the information that Scouries and his staff work so hard to assemble and it seems to me that you're just jealous. Tell me, TxRad, what is your contribution to this site other than pissing on everyone's parade? If there is a sour person here, it's you. Never is when you have anything good to say about anything.

Ignore him freddie :D. He's just one of those jealous little people who hate to see other people have success.

Imagine insulting the 90+ wonderful authors whose achievements are recognised on this thread.

He has no beauty in his life... sad really... he even hates great artwork...

jim

BougereauNymphaeum1024e.jpg

Ignore him freddie . He's just one of those jealous little people who hate to see other people have success.

Imagine insulting the 90+ wonderful authors whose achievements are recognised on this thread.

jim

----------

No Jim, you are the one insulting the other authors on that list by making them associate with the likes of you. You are using them to further your own ego and nothing more.

As for artwork, I love it but i don't use it to feather my own nest like you. Just because you post it and copy and paste from the internet doesn't mean you appreciate it or even understand it.

Please learn how to use the quote function properly. It's the little button to the lower right that says quote on every post on this board and Lit for that matter.

Last edited:
Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

In association with this wonderful site run by​

[size=+2]
“HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *​
[/size]

We’ve found another two. The 53rd and 54th stories in the history of LITEROTICA that have received 100 COMMENTS!!

And they come from:

[SIZE=+2]
ohio
[/SIZE]​

This is this author’s third and fourth 100+ comment stories! The first is for his famous 2005 Loving Wives trilogy.

[size=+2]
I Hate Surprises Ch. 03
[/size]

The second is for his 2007 Loving Wives story.

[size=+2]
Brisket
[/size]

I’d suggest you read these stories immediately. Then vote and send the author your comment.

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “100+ COMMENT CLUB”

p.s. I will be updating the comment totals within the next ten days - G

QUOTE freddie :D Tell me TxRad, why do you skulk around everyone else's thread? Don't you have a life? An imagination? A creative bone in your body? I have an idea. Why not start your own thread and then all of us can insult and ruin everything that you write, in the way you do with everything that everyone writes? Now, I happen to enjoy reading the information that Scouries and his staff work so hard to assemble and it seems to me that you're just jealous. Tell me, TxRad, what is your contribution to this site other than pissing on everyone's parade? If there is a sour person here, it's you. Never is when you have anything good to say about anything.

Ignore him freddie :D. He's just one of those jealous little people who hate to see other people have success.

jim

BougereauNymphaeum1024e.jpg

TampaxRad is the one with a vagina.

[size=+2] ***** UPDATED January 4th 2010 *****[/SIZE]

[size=+2]Monday, January 4, 2010
ScouriesWorld Headquarters
Miami Beach, Florida[/size]

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size],

By appointment from:

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III

[SIZE=+2]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

presents:

LITEROTICA’S TOP STORIES ALL-TIME
MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED LIST

54 STORIES
100+ COMMENTS

13 CATEGORIES
BDSM
FIRST TIME
GROUP
HOW TO
HUMOR
INCEST
INTERRACIAL
LESBIAN
LOVING WIVES
MATURE
NONHUMAN
ROMANCE
NON CONSENT

27 AUTHORS

BY YEAR
2000 –
2001 –
2002 – 3
2003 – 1
2004 – 4
2005 – 15
2006 – 10
2007 – 5
2008 – 8
2009 - 8​

590 ”Daddy", I Whispered scouries
323 ”Mommy”, I Groaned scouries
243 Nothing Between Us M-Y-Erotica
187 Service TryAnything
184 Laura’s Vineyard ronde
184 A Mother and Her Son rgjohn
181 Pound Yon Virgin sarahhh :rose:
168 Breastfeeding My Brother sarahhh
165 Hunted furrybert
157 Zoea DG Hear

152 Falling Into Darkness Ch 18 Elianna
151 A Boo-boo for Daddy sarahhh
145 My Virgin Sister samslam
144 Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 10 soular
143 Culture Shock Sir Nathan
143 Daddy, I’m Naked sarahhh
142 All These Years selenakitten
141 No Reply Harddaysknight
139 Colleen Ch. 3 Texas Refugee
129 A Benign Something jtmalone70

127 The Novice wishfulthinking
125 To Tempt The Devil Ch.1 ms_girl23
121 My Husband Sucks sarahhh
119 Unfaithful Wife Charleybear
119 The Worst Week of My Life ohio
117 But Love is Blind Blue88
116 Till Dawn 1313
115 Seven Days Ch. 6 soular
115 Eleanor Rigby: The Aftermath Harddaysknight
114 Nude Awakening sarahhh

113 Seven Days Ch. 10 soular
112 Yesterday Harddaysknight
111 Romancing The Ravishing Redhead*** sarahhh
111 Stuffing or Muffing sarahhh
110 Hooters on Scooters sarahhh
109 King Size Bed strickland83
109 The Redhead crisscross2037
108 Scenes From A Marriage ohio LW
108 The Middle Case cloacas
107 How To Play Puck sarahhh

107 Fucked My Mom _
106 A Bitch in Heat sarahhh
106 Commando Caper sarahhh
106 deleted sarahhh
105 Sorority Suck You Bus sarahhh
105 Thanking Our Soldiers sarahhh
104 How To F*** Your Daddy sarahhh
104 Strap-On Sex and the Single Girl sarahhh
104 I Hate Surprises Ch. 03 ohio
103 Buy Me for a Naked Pet sarahhh

103 Eleanoe Rigby Harddaysknight
102 Leave it to Beaver sarahhh
101 I Love Dick sarahhh
100 Brisket ohio​

List updated first week of January 2010

compiled and maintained by [size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, its [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[size=+3]
ScouriesWorld
[/size]

in association with this wonderful site run by​

[size=+2]
[/size]

is pleased to announce​

* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *

We’ve found another new member, our 95th. He’s retired from writing – unfortunately this award winning author hasn’t posted a new story since 2003.

[SIZE=+2]
Awlni
[/SIZE]​

It’s an excellent story, a Loving Wives one - our [size=+2]200th[/size] – and it was put up on LITEROTICA way back in 2003

[size=+2]
The Ice Maidens
[/size]

Please join with me in welcoming our new member. And why not sit down and read the story this weekend and then send him your comments. He also has some other great stories posted.

Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”

so who's it going to be? its at 598 right this minute...

...so which LITEROTICAN will be the one who becomes the first person in the history of the site to post the 600th comment on a story... imagine the very first person.... WILL IT BE YOU ... OR YOU ... OR YOU...

...there's even a rumor circulating in the palace that the QUEEN :cattail: may try to be the one... now wouldn't that be awesome...

600 COMMENTS!!! cumming soon on

[size=+3]
”Daddy”, I Whispered
[/size]

1DADDYIWHISPERED.jpg

cover art by sarahhh :rose:

Gabrielle L

A new comment system! EXCELLENT!!!!

New_Forum_Siggy__D_by_The_manu.png

Hey listen MANU :D, before we get too many “new system” comments I wonder if you could give us a list of the stories that have garnered the most comments under the “old system”. Like of ALL TIME.

I also have another little request of you seeing you’re here today. My girl [size=+2]Gabby :heart:[/size] has been happy to maintain the MOST COMMENTS list but I wonder if perhaps, during this major upgrade, you might consider taking over the job yourself?

An official, :D MANU :D RUN “Most Comments Received” list.

Another thing, you write: Once we make the Lit feedback system easier to use and more appealing to readers, we are hopeful that will translate into more feedback and participation from those users.

How much more feedback are you hoping for? 10%? 50%? 100%? Have you quantified it?

From my casual observations the new voting system seems to have upped the voting numbers by 30-50%. Is this an accurate reading of what happened or is it a wildly different number? Did the voting system changes achieve your goals?

How many comments did the average story on LITEROTICA receive under the old system? 2 or 3? How many are you hoping for? Have you set out targets for the various categories? I've always believed that it's important to clearly state one's goals when one is implimenting change.

I do hope your system is going to do away with those irritating double (or sometimes triple) comments that seem to pop up all the time.

And I hope it will allow the comments to be formatted into paragraphs etc. The old system produced some of the ugliest, long paragraphs in literary history.

Although I’ve done well under the old system I must say I’ll be looking forward to the changes,

Jim

Will it still be LITEROTICA’S #1 MOST COMMENTED ON STORY after the changes? Stay tuned…

1DADDYIWHISPERED.jpg

Thanks to the hard work of our friend

New_Forum_Siggy__D_by_The_manu.png

a new comment system was implemented today. I suggest you all check it out and see how you like it.

jim

I checked again today. Usually it can be weeks between visits to my numbers page. But when a story gets close to the magic 1000 I start to get antsy.

I'm especially happy with this story. Its my most recent and an author (even a successful one) can't help but worry a bit when a new story is published. Will it click with the readers you wonder.

So to have a story approach the 1000+VOTE club and immortality at this pace is wonderfully gratifying.

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL!!

jim

Emily's Xmas Milk Brother feeds on sis - then supplies some cream of his own.
4.64 989 96220 Incest/Taboo (English) 12/09/09 approved
Public Comments: 56

Emily's Xmas Milk Brother feeds on sis - then supplies some cream of his own.
4.64 1000 96959 Incest/Taboo (English) 12/09/09 approved
Public Comments: 56

[SIZE=+3]
scouries
[/SIZE]​

[size=+2]
Emily’s Xmas Milk
[/size]

It happened at exactly 10:26 a.m. miami beach time today. I know because at 10:22 I opened my story page and found it hovering on the brink at 999 votes. So I made the monumental vote myself! Which, contrary to the expressed snipes by certain naysayers, is the first vote I've made on one of my stories in over six months.

moe%2070825%20sample.jpg

jim

Last edited:
Hi, it’s Gabby again!

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We found another new member! Our twenty-eighth so honored. It’s a brand new story (Oct 2009). It’s our 55th 100+ comment story:

[size=+2]
Words On Skin
[/size]

We welcome this fine author into our midst (he also recently joined the 1000+ vote club for the same story):​

[SIZE=+2]
PacoFear
[/SIZE]​

I invite you to read not only this story but all the other stories this man has provided the site and all of us. And send him your comments!

Welcome sir!

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]

Hi, it’s Gabby again!

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We found another new member! Our twenty-ninth so honored. It’s the first 2010 LITEROTICA story to achieve this honor. It’s our 56th 100+ comment story:

[size=+2]
Dig Two Graves Ch. 3
[/size]

We welcome this fine author into our midst :

[SIZE=+2]
winterfoxx
[/SIZE]​

I invite you to read not only this story but all the other stories this man has provided the site and all of us. And send him your comments!

Welcome sir!

Hi it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We’ve found another two. The 202nd and the 203rd stories in the glorious history of LITEROTICA that have received 1000 VOTES!!

This makes six stories by this man which have made the list –an extraordinary achievement - CONGRATULATIONS:

[SIZE=+3]
alwayswantedto
[/SIZE]​

One is from 2008 and the other is from 2009:

[size=+2]
Canoeing With Mom Ch. 01
[/size]

[size=+2]
Hey Mom, Look
[/size]

Why not read all this man’s stories and then please leave a comment and your vote.

Hi, it’s Gabby again!

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We found another new member! Our thirtieth so honored. It’s the second 2010 LITEROTICA story to achieve this honor and our 57th 100+ comment story:

[size=+2]
Moment of Clarity
[/size]

This man, a fifty something year old journalist/ad man has only been a member of LITEROTICA for two weeks and this is his first submission to the site. Achieving clubhood on hhis first story simply highlights his talent. Welcome:​

[SIZE=+2]
DanielQSteele1
[/SIZE]​

Please read his story and then send him your comments! He also has a new story out, The Dream Wife, that’s also shooting up the charts.

Welcome sir!

Hi it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We’ve found another one, the 204th story in the glorious history of LITEROTICA that has received 1000 VOTES!!

And it comes from the nicest man I know. Yes the boss has done it again – for the [size=+3]18th[/size] time (which sets a new LITEROTICA record – breaking a tie he was in with the great rgjohn):

[SIZE=+4]
scouries
[/SIZE]​

For his wonderful 2008 Loving Wives tale:

[size=+2]
O’Scouries Valentines Day Wife
[/size]

right-lingerie.jpg

She was a bad, bad girl! This is the first of Jim’s loving wives stories to join the club. Published in 2008 it’s now been read by over 135,000 readers!

Why not read all this man’s stories it and then please leave your comments and your votes.

Well done boss! You’re now number one.

I think this is an awesome idea Gabriella, Thank you. I only wish that the categories and stories listed here were links to the material itself, although I'm sure that would be a lot of work!

Thank you again

Most of his alts are pretty childish and incredibly tedious and anti-literotica. Why should he change the habit of a bitter and twisted, inferiority-complex affected, existence here?

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We’ve found another one. The 58th story in the history of LITEROTICA that have received 100 COMMENTS!!

And it comes from:

[SIZE=+2]
DanielQSteele1
[/SIZE]​

This is this author’s second story – both have achieved clubhood!

[size=+2]
The Dream Wife
[/size]

I’d suggest you read this story immediately. Then vote and send the author your comment.

Hi, its [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[size=+3]
ScouriesWorld
[/size]

in association with this wonderful site run by​

[size=+2]
[/size]

is pleased to announce​

* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *

We’ve found another new member, our 96th.

[SIZE=+2]
L.A. Wicker
[/SIZE]​

It’s an excellent story, an Incest one - our 205th – and it was put up on LITEROTICA in 2006

[size=+2]
Aunt Raven
[/size]

Please join with me in welcoming our new member. And why not sit down and read the story this weekend and then send him your comments. He also has some other great stories posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back