Anonymous Secrets Thread

-31, Female - My supposed best friend fucked my boyfriend. I video-ed him begging me to take him back, telling me she was just a piece of crappy ass, and then us having crazy sex. I sent the videos to her and left them both.

Revenge is best served cold!
 
-57, Male - I am a high school English teacher. When I have to talk on the phone to the mother of one of my students for a parent/teacher conference, I jerk off. I pretend like we are having phone sex and the fantasy is that I have to chastise her about how bad her son or daughter is.

It makes me cum EVERY TIME.
 
- 24, Female - I frequently fantasize about my childhood priest breaking his vows for me.
 
- 24, Female - I frequently fantasize about my childhood priest breaking his vows for me.

Someone had a better looking priest than I ever did. My childhood priest smelled of bourbon ben gay and dirty ass.
 
Someone had a better looking priest than I ever did. My childhood priest smelled of bourbon ben gay and dirty ass.

Ha, ha! That may not be the best strategy for bringing someone to the lord.
 
- 44, Female - My friend got married and her husband bought them a really nice house. She threw a party and couldn't stop bragging about how much every thing cost. I was really drunk and got mad and pissed on her $2,000 rug when no one was in the room.

They blamed the dog.
 
Last edited:
-51, Male - My best man set me up at my wedding. While I was in my hotel room waiting for my wife to finish dressing and doing her makeup, he smuggled in my ex girlfriend. I couldn't help myself, I fucked her.

Then I found out all the groomsmen were in on it. They all came into the room and she gave me a blow job while they watched and cheered. Kissing her was the last thing I did before walking down the aisle and kissing my wife.

That night when we were in bed I couldn't get it up. She was really sweet about it, telling me that it was okay, and that it happens to everyone from time to time. She didn't know it was because I had already cum twice that night, and frankly my ex is so much hotter than she is.
 
Don't forget to send me some secrets. If you have already sent some in, that's fine. Send more.

You can PM me or you can send them directly to my email. Paulodom2012@gmail.com
 
Absolutely love this thread! :D
:kiss:'s for coming up with such a great idea :rose:
Thankfully, my life is nowhere near this interesting, but I'll certainly enjoy reading these. :cathappy:
 
Secret Suggestions

Suggestions for secrets to send in

1) Something that you did that no one else knows about.

2) Someone that you aren't supposed to be attracted to but are.

3) An embarrassing or taboo fantasy

4) A secret fetish

5) Anything else you can think of.


Several people have asked me if I will post pictures. I'm not sure if that will work or not. If you have one you are interested in posting, send it to my email and I will consider it.

paulodom2012@gmail.com
 
- 36, Female - Sometimes I have to sit through really boring meetings. As a reward for myself for being a good girl, after the meeting is over I go to the bathroom and masturbate.
 
I like the idea of this thread, but something about it gives me the creeps.

I have found that if you truly want something to stay a secret, you keep it to yourself. Even if you tell someone you trust, there is no guarantee it will only stay with them.
 
For what it's worth, Eden makes a good point. You have my word that I will not share your name or information other than what you ask me to post, but that is obviously not a guarantee.

You should be cautious what you share.

This is supposed to be fun, not cause anyone problems.
 
I just decided to migrate this Thread to The Playground. It was suggested to me by several people it would do better here.

Here is a fun game to play that I have seen on other threads:

Email me, or PM me a secret that you have never told anyone before. Include your sex and age if you want to. I will post it anonymously on this thread for every one to read, but no one will know who sent it in.

My email is paulodom2012@gmail.com

The more people send something in, the more fun it is.

You're Sydney University aintcha?:cool:
 
Post secret is a blast.

I admit, that's a big part of how this occurred to me.
 
- 42, Female- My husband likes to watch old westerns before we make love. I think it makes him feel more like a man.
 
Back
Top