Celebrity Incest

Well, how many celeb women have sons 18+? I always thought about doing a story on Rumer Willis when she turned 18. (Which I think she is over that now.) Don't know if it would have been an incest tale or not, but I am infatuated with both Demi and Bruce!! lol
 
I could see Demi doing it with one of her kids, I mean she did marry Ashton Kutcher. :eek:

He was 22 when they tied the knot I think so she seems to have a thingy for younguns. Why she picked him is beyond me, dumb as a post is a kind way of describing him. :rolleyes:

I don't recall if she has a son, but I know she has two daughters who are teenagers. ;)
 
Demi is alright. I'm curious how old Pam's kids are though or what Angelina Joli will look like whenher kids are of age.
 
How about a story with John Huston and Angelica Huston getting it on? (ewww)

John Voigt and Angelina?

Michael and Virginia Madsen?

Andrew and Elizabeth Shue?

Eric and Julia Roberts?

Warren Beatty and Shirley McClean? Okay, that's another ewww.......Carney
 
some ideas

-- The ex-wife of Hulk Hogan and her son, who is living with her after serving time for his car accident.

-- And as a response to the first entry, Hulk and Brooke Hogan.

-- Steven and Liv Tyler.

-- Billy Ray and Miley Cyrus (We'll have to wait until Miley turns legal age for that one).

-- Gov. Sarah Palin and her oldest son, who's serving in Iraq.

-- Pat Summitt, the legendary Tennessee women's basketball coach, and her 19-year-old son.

-- Ivana Trump and Donald Trump Jr.

-- Donald Trump and Ivanka Trump
 
Last edited:
True about Jolie. But Pam Anderson and that whole batch of Playboy girls is aging well. MAybe it's the fact that silicone doesn't get any older but Jenny and Carmen still got it. Jenny is a genuine MILF but Carmen doesn't even look that old yet.

I think the best one so far is Hulk Hogan and his daughter though, specially after those controversial pics of him rubbing lotion on her ass in a bikini came out a few years back.
 
Well, how many celeb women have sons 18+? I always thought about doing a story on Rumer Willis when she turned 18. (Which I think she is over that now.) Don't know if it would have been an incest tale or not, but I am infatuated with both Demi and Bruce!! lol

It doesn't have to be about a mother and son. It could also be about brother/sister. And maybe only one of them is a celeb. For example Linsey Lohan. Her father ain't a celeb (I guess, I don't care much about her). Just think: at first she flashes her tits and pussy, then she has this lesbian relationship, what scandal would come next. What about this: during an interview, she is asked: "Linsey, why are your boobs so big ? " - "Well, my father always told me if I swallow his sperm my boobs would grow big. So I gave him head since quite some time and now I have big, natural boobs. All that just because of daddys delicious cum"

Of course, if both are celebs, it would also be cool. What about super hot actress Liv Tyler and her father Steven Tyler from Aerosmith. I mean, Livs mom was a former playmate and as far as I know, Steven also had lots of sex when he was younger. So maybe this time he bangs his own daughter ...

or what about the Jaggers ? Mick Jagger has many children and at least 2 of them are celebs. Both, Elizabeth and Jade worked as models, so that means they are hot. In the past, Mick fucked so many women - maybe this includes this 2 daughters ....

Also, what about some matures ? One of the coolest incest story I ever read was about anal sex between a 58 year old woman and her 61 year old brother. Jade Jagger is 38, Mick Jagger is 65. So we don't need moms with 18 year old girls. Just look around and you will find some fitting celeb couples.
 
What about Woody Allen?

His relationship with his step daughter was always thrilling and thought provoking...:rose:
 
Greta Scacchi

Actress, Greta Scacchi, married her first cousin, Carlo. Here they are together with their son, Matteo:

greta-scacchi-with-her-husband-carlo-and-sin-matteo.JPG

On the cover of Premier:

pr991.jpg

Of course, in some parts of the world, first cousin marriage is no big deal.
 
I'd like a hotter one of anna nicole and her son, maybe a bit more kinky and have anna look hot not like during her show. Have maybe a strap on with anna punishing him for looking at her naked pictures and watching her naughty movies.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top