Wisconsin/414

texasspecial

Virgin
Just curious to see who in southeastern Wisconsin is lurking about on Lit, besides me. I'm a 45 y/o MWM, conservative by day, naughty by night.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'm naughty all the time. I just don't look it.

There's quite a few of us on here, there was a Wisconsin thread awhile back, not sure if it's still around.

Milwaukee/Cudahy area checking in here.

:)

I looked for one before I started this one but didn't find any trace of it. Glad to see that this one is rolling. A little.

I looked for one before I started this one but didn't find any trace of it. Glad to see that this one is rolling. A little.

There were 2 or 3 active ones, but then they just died out & prob got deleted..

Good luck with this one though!

:)

OK horny and intelligent people of southeast Wisconsin, I know you're out there. I saw an old thread for a masturbation party once upon a time...

OK horny and intelligent people of southeast Wisconsin, I know you're out there. I saw an old thread for a masturbation party once upon a time...

Most these threads die out, & digging them up is pointless..

And just sayin..Some of these "Horny" people AREN'T intelligent..LMFAO! Good Luck with your search..We are rare finds on here..:cool:

Ha! I figure I will give it a little time; if nothing comes of it, meh.

And yes, you are certainly correct...not that I could ever tell you any differently! ;)

Ha! I figure I will give it a little time; if nothing comes of it, meh.

And yes, you are certainly correct...not that I could ever tell you any differently! ;)

If your thread title isn't "DOM DADDY ISO OF COCKSUCKING SLUT" you won't get alot of replies, i've noticed "the needy" seem to get wet panties over this type of thread title..

Try that & Report back LMFAO!

Back