The Chain Trick

I actually do a whole workshop/demo on the Erotic and Sensual Chains. The sound, feel and look of them. Nothing compares. Chains don't "give" like rope or other bondage. But they can be used for soooooooo much more!!!

One of my first experiences I ever had in the lifestyle was the chain trick. It has been with me for almost 20 years. Many people seem hesitant to try it. DON'T BE.

If you are worried about a metal allergy or have other concerns, wrap the chain in a chain condom- plastic wrap. Be sure to use food grade - it is going inside. NO PINCHING and easy clean up.

Get Wicked:devil:

Poeple actually take lessons in that type of thing? Who knew?

Time for a bump...Not to mention that I want to say that I and a few friends have been performing "The Chain Trick" for more than a few years and the responses have been fantastic, one woman even proposed marriage after she stopped quaking.....
Thank you "Lit"

Chain

Time for a bump...Not to mention that I want to say that I and a few friends have been performing "The Chain Trick" for more than a few years and the responses have been fantastic, one woman even proposed marriage after she stopped quaking.....
Thank you "Lit"

I did this with my wife, and didn't get the results that some of these people describe. I finally had to let her insert it due to it pinching her. She was better able to control without the pain. She doesn't like pain. She had a good orgasm. She said it was a different feel for sure.

a good restaurant trick with a small piece inserted in her then We went out She enjoyed the feeling and it was different it worked well.

Oh my....I will be accidentally leaving my laptop in the bedroom with this page open tonight :eek:

I actually do a whole workshop/demo on the Erotic and Sensual Chains. The sound, feel and look of them. Nothing compares. Chains don't "give" like rope or other bondage. But they can be used for soooooooo much more!!!

One of my first experiences I ever had in the lifestyle was the chain trick. It has been with me for almost 20 years. Many people seem hesitant to try it. DON'T BE.

If you are worried about a metal allergy or have other concerns, wrap the chain in a chain condom- plastic wrap. Be sure to use food grade - it is going inside. NO PINCHING and easy clean up.

Get Wicked:devil:

Seen her demo twice and bought some chain from her. It makes for a very fun scene and have had no complaints :)

Sir added this to play on friday night, it is safe to say that He was pleased.
I think this has the makings to become a favorite :D
I also posted it to my local group and got a few replies from those who were interested or who had done it before.
The only disappointment for me is that I didn't take as much chain as I had hoped.

bbbbwwwwaaaahhhhhh holy crap 2004! I'm just under half way for a sorta old fart pin! Yay!

Still haven't managed fit all the damn original chain in, but we did buy a shorter heavier chain :devil:

My partner did this to me recently and it was incredible. I hadn't heard of it before, I'll have to show him this thread tonight :)

Stainless Steel Chain

I haven't read through the whole tread yet to see if this is mentioned by another person.
I ordered mine over the web 5 something per foot for links made of 1/4 inch stock. Even at the welds it is very smooth. Easy to sterilize and never have to worry about corrosion or even coating including chrome coming off. If something is rough on the chain it can be polished with no fear of corrosion once removing some layer of coating.

I recently got it shipped to me but have not had the opportunity to use it with the person I purchased them to use with. I shall keep the group posted as to the results the next time her and I play.

hi haven't read all the posts so if someone has posted this my apologies for repeating

you must use 316 stainless steel- available at most marine stores
and 6mm (1/4 inch) short link is best

file of any burrs and boil before use, allow to cool obviously

Last edited:
I tried this trick once a year or two ago with a slight variation.

Most of it is the same, but the way I learned it, one end of the chain is connected to nipple clamps. And instead of pulling the chain out, you have the sub stand up and let the chain slip out (give it a little tug or attach a weight to get the chain started if needed) it was great watching her struggling to keep it in because her nipples were rather sensitive, all while have an intense orgasm.

I'd glad this thread is still up. I completely forgot about this one. I need to try with my new sub, she has nipple ring :D

The chain trick sounded intriguing to me but didn't do all that much. Certainly didn't "make" me come.

It's difficult for me to imagine how the nipple clamp thing would work with such heavy chain. Sounds very painful, not in a sexy way and would be heavy.

I've been wanting to do this

Has anyone ever done this or ever heard of it? It sounds interesting but I'd like to hear about it from someone who has firsthand experience.

The Chain Trick…. A delicious dessert for two.

Ingredients: A length of chrome plated ¼” proof coil chain.
Rubbing alcohol.
Dish soap.
‘Personal’ Lube
Willing and sexually adventurous woman of legal age.

SERVES TWO (Or more if you play well with others.)

As served by the best Kinks of Europe.

“Memorable” – The Exotic Review. “Gripping’ - US Snooze and Weird Report
“Unbelieveable” - KneesWeak magazine. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” - Neighbors
“I saw 5 Stars” – Sally Jesse Raaaaphael “6 Minute Orgasm” - KeLLiColt

Prepare length of chain: Wash it in dish soap and rinsing it in alcohol. Wash off the alcohol in warm water. You want it clean and sterile. It doesn’t hurt to have it slightly warm too. Wrap it in a towel… you’ll need the towel later. Set the wrapped chain aside.

Prepare Willing Wench of legal age. Note: Personal tastes and techniques vary. Do what works best for you. Wench should be happy and secure. Wench should be excited and feeling playful. Wench likely has NO IDEA how strong this will be. Neither do you. Have fun with that! Warm up Wench. Lick her clit, tickle her g-spot (it’s going to be really tickled later.) Kiss her and tease her. Get her wet. If she’s multiorgasmic (lucky you!) let her cum a few times. Little orgasms at this point are perfect.

Now combine previously prepared chain and warmed Willing Wench and serve.

Use lube.
Use more lube.

Serving: Spread Wench. Knees up, ankles at her sides, lying on her back. Place a pillow under her if it helps make her birth canal open. Use lube.

Slowly insert the chain link by link. Caution: you can pinch delicate folds between the links if you are not careful. Fact of the matter is…you probably will. If you go slow it will be a tiny pinch. To avoid pinching use lots of lube and slip each link into the one that preceded it (it will become obvious quickly how that’s done.). Have fun with it. Insert the first few links as far as you can easily reach with one finger. They will move back as the latter links follow. The chain slowly fills and stretches her vagina. There are few nerves ending in the muscular walls of the vagina. These are rarely stimulated even during sex. This stretching introduces new sensations which can be quite powerful.

USE LUBE. Liberally. (That’s why you brought the chain in a towel. Use the towel under her. Some lubes stain – especially on satin. Don’t ask; trust me on this.)

The sensations you are creating are very much like those induced by ‘fisting’. The advantage of the chain is that you don’t have to pass a large fist through the vaginal opening. There are some other advantages; she can move around more. That can be fun too. Try different positions when the chain is inside her. Let her roll on her side or on to her tummy. She may be able to walk with the chain inside her; that’s very interesting!

Note on how much chain to use. You won’t know in advance how much she can take. Buy a couple of different lengths; 2’, 3’ and 4’. They’re cheap (about $1.50/foot) and you’ll find lots of ways to play with the different lengths. Some women can’t take more than 2 feet. Some can. A four foot chain makes an interesting toy for two women to share.

Be playful. Lick her clit as you’re inserting the chain. Rub her g-spot as the link goes in. Stop every now and then and insert your finger alongside the chain. Interesting isn’t it? Tight too! Rub her g-spot again. And again. Lick, rub, insert… find your own rhythm.

She will want to cum.

Don’t let her. Tell her to wait. It gets better.

Much better.

When you’ve got all the chain that feels comfortable to you both folded and molded inside her begin to bring her closer to the peak. Don’t rush it. Take your time. Enjoy it. She will. Let her fall back from the edge…. And help her climb up again.

Let her squeeze down against the chain.

Lick her and play with her g-spot until you believe that she cannot stand it any more.

PULL THE CHAIN OUT. Do it in one continuous and rapid motion. Be prepared for her to squirt. (Towel under her is important.)

Lay the chain on her tummy where she can feel the weight against her uterus. (Isn’t it astonishing how hot it is?!)

Move immediately to where you can hold her. Hold her through the shaking after quakes. (Don’t worry if she won’t talk for a while; some women faint.) Keep cuddling her for about 10 minutes. If you touch her clit she may explode. Wait.

She may insist on sleeping with the chain under her pillow. It’s only natural. She may fall in love with it. Lucky you.

Suggested variations:
Two Willing Wenches. Prepare each separately. Then place them in the serving position buttocks about 12” apart. Insert opposite ends of longer chain into each Wench. (Be playful but be careful of butting heads if there are two chefs each preparing a wench.) Pull the chain from each one at the same time. You can do a similar variation with the two Wenches spooned together or kneeling.

Magic Number. Think of a number. Tell her to start counting. Keep stimulating her but insist that she may not cum until you allow it. Remind her to keep counting. When she reaches the number pull her chain. If you play well with others it’s interesting to have someone else count for her; she may end up begging them to hurry. That can be fun.

Hurry up and Fuck ME!: Don’t cuddle her afterwards. Fuck her.

Cautions: Chrome plated chain. Not galvanized. New; not old. Run your fingers over each link and look for welds that are not smooth. Reject any length with flaws.
Rinse off the residue of the manufacturers oil with dish soap. Sterilize with alcohol but rinse it off before it comes into contact with her delicate membranes.

I've been wanting to do this for so long

yup

All about the hardware!

attachment.php

..and the apron. Chicks dig the apron.

Last edited:
I will be doing this to my partner this week i got the chain and the lube all ready we are both excited.

I had heard about this a few years ago and had forgotten how hot this sounded.

Wold love to do this to my lady, she gushed a few time I wonder if we could get a full squirt doing this.

Are there any how-to vids around? I'm nervous about pinching, I won't get a second chance if I pinch her.

I had heard about this a few years ago and had forgotten how hot this sounded.

Wold love to do this to my lady, she gushed a few time I wonder if we could get a full squirt doing this.

Are there any how-to vids around? I'm nervous about pinching, I won't get a second chance if I pinch her.

You won't pinch her if you 1) lube up the chain and her very, very liberally. Think more like a pint of lube rather than a couple of squirts; and 2) push each link in individually by pressing on the forward half of the link. If you try to push in more than one link at a time, you'll pinch her. And that might not end well for you.

Did this early this week got a couple pinches in. I liked that part she wasnt fond of it. Put 3' of chain in her used her vibe on chain and clit. Put her on all fours and pulled it out 1 swift pull, she moaned as if came out. She loved the removal feeling and wished it had been 4 or 5' of chain.

Has anyone ever done this or ever heard of it? It sounds interesting but I'd like to hear about it from someone who has firsthand experience.

The Chain Trick…. A delicious dessert for two.

Ingredients: A length of chrome plated ¼” proof coil chain.
Rubbing alcohol.
Dish soap.
‘Personal’ Lube
Willing and sexually adventurous woman of legal age.

SERVES TWO (Or more if you play well with others.)

As served by the best Kinks of Europe.

“Memorable” – The Exotic Review. “Gripping’ - US Snooze and Weird Report
“Unbelieveable” - KneesWeak magazine. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” - Neighbors
“I saw 5 Stars” – Sally Jesse Raaaaphael “6 Minute Orgasm” - KeLLiColt

Prepare length of chain: Wash it in dish soap and rinsing it in alcohol. Wash off the alcohol in warm water. You want it clean and sterile. It doesn’t hurt to have it slightly warm too. Wrap it in a towel… you’ll need the towel later. Set the wrapped chain aside.

Prepare Willing Wench of legal age. Note: Personal tastes and techniques vary. Do what works best for you. Wench should be happy and secure. Wench should be excited and feeling playful. Wench likely has NO IDEA how strong this will be. Neither do you. Have fun with that! Warm up Wench. Lick her clit, tickle her g-spot (it’s going to be really tickled later.) Kiss her and tease her. Get her wet. If she’s multiorgasmic (lucky you!) let her cum a few times. Little orgasms at this point are perfect.

Now combine previously prepared chain and warmed Willing Wench and serve.

Use lube.
Use more lube.

Serving: Spread Wench. Knees up, ankles at her sides, lying on her back. Place a pillow under her if it helps make her birth canal open. Use lube.

Slowly insert the chain link by link. Caution: you can pinch delicate folds between the links if you are not careful. Fact of the matter is…you probably will. If you go slow it will be a tiny pinch. To avoid pinching use lots of lube and slip each link into the one that preceded it (it will become obvious quickly how that’s done.). Have fun with it. Insert the first few links as far as you can easily reach with one finger. They will move back as the latter links follow. The chain slowly fills and stretches her vagina. There are few nerves ending in the muscular walls of the vagina. These are rarely stimulated even during sex. This stretching introduces new sensations which can be quite powerful.

USE LUBE. Liberally. (That’s why you brought the chain in a towel. Use the towel under her. Some lubes stain – especially on satin. Don’t ask; trust me on this.)

The sensations you are creating are very much like those induced by ‘fisting’. The advantage of the chain is that you don’t have to pass a large fist through the vaginal opening. There are some other advantages; she can move around more. That can be fun too. Try different positions when the chain is inside her. Let her roll on her side or on to her tummy. She may be able to walk with the chain inside her; that’s very interesting!

Note on how much chain to use. You won’t know in advance how much she can take. Buy a couple of different lengths; 2’, 3’ and 4’. They’re cheap (about $1.50/foot) and you’ll find lots of ways to play with the different lengths. Some women can’t take more than 2 feet. Some can. A four foot chain makes an interesting toy for two women to share.

Be playful. Lick her clit as you’re inserting the chain. Rub her g-spot as the link goes in. Stop every now and then and insert your finger alongside the chain. Interesting isn’t it? Tight too! Rub her g-spot again. And again. Lick, rub, insert… find your own rhythm.

She will want to cum.

Don’t let her. Tell her to wait. It gets better.

Much better.

When you’ve got all the chain that feels comfortable to you both folded and molded inside her begin to bring her closer to the peak. Don’t rush it. Take your time. Enjoy it. She will. Let her fall back from the edge…. And help her climb up again.

Let her squeeze down against the chain.

Lick her and play with her g-spot until you believe that she cannot stand it any more.

PULL THE CHAIN OUT. Do it in one continuous and rapid motion. Be prepared for her to squirt. (Towel under her is important.)

Lay the chain on her tummy where she can feel the weight against her uterus. (Isn’t it astonishing how hot it is?!)

Move immediately to where you can hold her. Hold her through the shaking after quakes. (Don’t worry if she won’t talk for a while; some women faint.) Keep cuddling her for about 10 minutes. If you touch her clit she may explode. Wait.

She may insist on sleeping with the chain under her pillow. It’s only natural. She may fall in love with it. Lucky you.

Suggested variations:
Two Willing Wenches. Prepare each separately. Then place them in the serving position buttocks about 12” apart. Insert opposite ends of longer chain into each Wench. (Be playful but be careful of butting heads if there are two chefs each preparing a wench.) Pull the chain from each one at the same time. You can do a similar variation with the two Wenches spooned together or kneeling.

Magic Number. Think of a number. Tell her to start counting. Keep stimulating her but insist that she may not cum until you allow it. Remind her to keep counting. When she reaches the number pull her chain. If you play well with others it’s interesting to have someone else count for her; she may end up begging them to hurry. That can be fun.

Hurry up and Fuck ME!: Don’t cuddle her afterwards. Fuck her.

Cautions: Chrome plated chain. Not galvanized. New; not old. Run your fingers over each link and look for welds that are not smooth. Reject any length with flaws.
Rinse off the residue of the manufacturers oil with dish soap. Sterilize with alcohol but rinse it off before it comes into contact with her delicate membranes.

OH MY GOD! :heart:

As soon as I figure out where to tell hub's I heard about this I am SOOOO making him do this to me! Sounds fucking amazing!!! :D

Back