chat (army guy on duty)

Hi all.

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me recently. i've been out in the field for a couple of months, but back on base now.

If anyone would like to chat ill be around for while now.
 
If you need any help let me know... I'd love to help erect a soldier's, uh, tent...
 
Thanks for all the replies and messages. Great to hear from you all.

Always crazy busy here and hard to find time to reply. Hope you are all well.

I've got half a day leave (wow) and just relaxing for a bit. Would love to chat if anyone has time:)
 
Hi everyone,

I'll be around for a while if anyone would like to chat. Just heading down to the gym now, but will be back shortly.
 
Hey all,

Thanks for the pm's. Sorry for the slow relies. I'm out and about most of the time and only get to internet now and then. Back on base for a couple of days now. Will try to catch up.

Let me know if you are around and would like to chat.

Cheers!
 
Hi, I'm just hanging out today. Nothing planned. Maybe a swim and jog, then a cold beer.

Let me know if you'd like to chat.
 
Just finished a big training session. Am still on duty, but all is quiet here. would be great to chat. Uniform and all:)

Let me know if you are interested.
 
Hey all, Just hanging out on base for the day. Love to chat. send a pm if you have a little spare time.
 
Hey all,

Just lying in my bunk. Would love to play if anyone was around. Black singlet and camo pants:)
 
Just laying back recovering after a huge few days. Feeling very relaxed. Would love to chat. PM me if interested.
 
Thanks for the PM's everyone. Sorry if didn't get back to you straight away. I just don't have access to the internet that often.
Just back on base taking it easy now. A cold beer making me nice and relaxed.

Let me know if you are around and would like to chat.

Leave a message on the thread if you'd just like to say hello;)
 
Thanks for the pm's. Always nice to meet new people:)

Have just been for a run. Going to the gym soon. Then maybe a nap. Such a hard day.

I've got some spare time if anyone wants to chat.
 
I'm on leave for 36 hours. Woo Hoo. Nice to be off base:)

Let me know if you would like to chat.
 
if this is fake...great idea fr gettin laid online...hell ppl use this to get laid in real life n girls keep falling fr it :-D
if real..hope ur having a blast here
 
if this is fake...great idea fr gettin laid online...hell ppl use this to get laid in real life n girls keep falling fr it :-D
if real..hope ur having a blast here
I've been living in the desert for near on 18 months and it's never that far from a 'blast'. You get used to it.

We don't socialise as most people do. Online friends are a good way to keep in touch and have a bit of R&R.
 
Wow. Three days leave. Very happy to get away. am planning three days of quiet, a few beers, maybe a run along the beach and lots of relaxing by the pool.

would be great to chat with anyone. i'll be online a fair bit. pm me or leave a message here.

Thanks in advance.
 
Hi all,

Been away for a while. Back on base now and getting very busy here now. Thanks for the PM's always great to hear from new people.

Got a little spare time if anyone would like to chat.
 
Back
Top