Protection (closed)

The brief press of his lips against hers wasn’t nearly enough. She sighed as Molly came running into the kitchen, announcing that her hands were clean and she wanted pizza. Michaela laughed and pulled herself from Alan’s arms, moving to serve the pizza.

She glanced over her shoulder as Molly insisted that Alan sit next to her. It made her a bit teary eyed to see her little girl so happy and vibrant again. It had been really hard since her father was put in prison and she hadn’t been able to get over it. With Alan in their lives, it seemed that Molly sudden came back to life.

“Pepperoni for Molly and Supreme for us.” She said as she served everyone and finally took her seat. She smiled over at Alan as she felt his hand on her knee and she placed her own hand on top of his, giving it a squeeze herself.

Molly started talking about the Yankees and the Red Sox playing on TV and it was interesting to learn that her daughter actually knew quiet a bit about the sport. She was bonding with Alan over baseball and it was really good to see.
 
"Well, Molly, if your Mom will let you stay up a little late tonight, maybe we can watch a little bit of the game before I have to go to work." Molly's eyes were suddenly bigger than ever and that pleading look was working on her mom.

"I can't stay very long, Molly, but I'm sure we can watch an inning or two. OK with Mom?"

Now you've got two of us begging for some extra time . . . and my fingers are now a couple of inches above you knee and the squeeze is more of a gentle caress . . .
 
Michaela looked between her daughter and Alan. The excited look on Molly’s face made her smile and she gave a sigh as if it were a hardship on her.

“I suppose it’ll be alright. You listen to me though, Molly Susanne, if you get to stay up late tonight, you don’t get to be grumpy in the morning when it’s time to get up.” Molly nodded solemnly and Michaela smiled again.

She glanced over at Alan as she felt his fingers start to caress her knee and thigh, a slight catch in her breathing the only outward sign that she noticed as she parted her legs just a little bit more.
 
Finding it is possible to enjoy a meal wiht just one hand, especially when the other hand and fingers are busy with a gorgeous attorney's thigh. Watching your eyes as I continue to tease . . . damn, I am terrible, lol.

"OK, Molly, let's help your Mom get the table cleared so we will have time for a little baseball before bedtime. As I start to stand up and take my plate to the sink, I feel your thighs tighten on my fingers . . . damn, you're quite a tease too.
 
Michaela’s heart was racing as he stroked her thigh. She kept glancing over at him as he teased and she grinned, her keeps heating up as he tried to get up to leave when she clamped her thighs around his fingers. She looked at him and showed him all the emotion and lust in her eyes before she released him.

She watched as Molly put her plate in the sink and then raced off to the living room, calling for Alan along the way. “Go on. I’ll clean up.” She said as she took the plates and started the hot water in the sink.

“Alan, sit here.” Molly said, patting the couch next to her as she turned on the game.
 
Molly was fast enough to the living room and getting the game turned on that I had a few moments in the kitchen . . . something else was turned on out here and neither of us wanted to put out the fire.

Kissing you quickly on the back of the neck and patting your ass, I head into Molly and the game. Pretty good idea I will have to come back in to use the bathroom after Molly is in bed asleep. As much as she wants to stay awake, after a few minutes, Molly is starting to drift off to sleep and falling against me on the couch.

Picking her up and carrying her into the kitchen . . "I think she's gone. Shall I just put her in her bed for now?"
 
Michaela shivered at the feel of Alan’s lips on her neck and then she yelped when he patted her ass. She looked over her shoulder at him, grinning as he made his way into the living room to sit with Molly. If she wasn’t careful, she might fall head over heels for the detective…and that might be a dangerous thing.

She was finishing up the dishes when he reentered with a sleeping Molly in his arms. “Yeah, if you wouldn’t mind tucking her in. I’ll get another pot of coffee on.” She said as she watched him carry Molly to bed as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

When he was up the stairs, Michaela unbuttoned a few more buttons on her blouse, showing off a bit of cleavage and hopefully entice Alan just that much more. What was she doing, she thought to herself as she got more coffee going. Was she really trying to seduce him?
 
Walking back into the kitchen, smelling the fresh coffee . . . walking up behind her, Alan reached around her and once again kissed her on the back of the neck. Pressing up against her from behind, it was pretty obvious that he was responding physically to her . . . kind of hard to hide the erection that was beginning to press into her butt. . .

"You know I really need to go back out to the car for a while . .. just ot make sure everything is OK and then I can send everyone else home . . ."

Turning you around, my eyes are drawn to your open blouse . . . god, you ARE gorgeous . . . bending down, I kiss where the remaining buttons come together . . . just enough cleavage to get my kiss into . . .

We both know where this evening is gong to end up . . .
 
Last edited:
The kiss to the nape of her neck made Michaela shiver but it was the press of his erection to her bottom that made her moan. She loved the way that he pressed against her, enticing her to things that they could be doing in a very short amount of time.

“I don’t think I want to let you leave.” She said in a breathless voice as Alan turned her around so he could get a good look. She blushed under his gaze and gasped as he pressed a kiss to her exposed cleavage.

“Oh, Alan.” She said in her soft voice, her hands moving to comb through his hair. “We’re not rushing this, are we? I mean, I really want you and you’re so good with Molly, but I’m so afraid…of being hurt again.”

There, she was admitting to him what he greatest fear was. After what she’d gone through with her husband, she didn’t know if she could trust another man again…even one that was as good and nice as Alan.
 
"I'm not ready to leave either, Michaela, but I do have a job to do . . . and if anything happened to you or Molly, that would be more than I could handle."

My arms around you . . . leaning down to kiss you fully on the lips . . . the kiss we started a little while ago . . . but couldn't finish because of a 5-year old and her pizza. This one is much more satisfying . . .

"I'm going out to the car and check in with everybody. If everything is still quiet in an hour, I'll come back inside . . ." (What I want to say is, when I come back in I'll come up to your bedroom . . . but that just might be a little too direct)
 
Michaela sighed as his arms wrapped around hers and his lips pressed gently to her lips. It was the perfect moment, one that she could feel herself melting into. It was so much more satisfying than just the simple peck on the lips that he’d given her earlier.

“Alright.” Michaela agreed, letting him go as she took a step away. She watched as he walked out the front door and quickly got to work.

Within the hour, she had lit candles in her room and dressed in her most revealing nighty that was made of black silk and hugged her curves perfectly. She lay in the middle of the bed and waited for him. She fell asleep within moments, her head cradled gently on the pillow as the stress of the day caught up with her.
 
Walking around the neighborhood . . . checking in with HQ and finding out that the prick we had caught was someone who had it in for Michaela and appeared to be acting alone. Sent the other car back to the station.

Settling into the car, watching the street for any unusual activity . . . and seeing none.

Checking my watch every 5 minutes . . . seems like this hour is taking forever . . .

Walking back up to the front door and using the key you gave me, letting myself in . . . didn't know if I would find you in the living room waiting for me. Dark and quiet down here, so I kick my shoes off and head up toward your bedroom . . . flickering candles indicating which room is yours . . .

Your are sleeping soundly on your bed . . but looking at you in your black nighty, there is no way I am turning around and going back downstairs . . . walking over and sitting on the edge of the bed and running a finger down your cheek
 
Michaela sighed as she felt a finger stroking her cheek. She turned her face towards the source and her eyes gently fluttered open. She sighed as she looked up at Alan and she frowned slightly. Alan was at her bedside? That didn’t make sense…then she remembered what they had been doing. She fell asleep! Her cheeks instantly flushed pink and she moved to sit up, brushing her blonde hair out of her face and looking up at him with a shy glance.

“I fell asleep. I’m sorry.” She said in a soft voice, looking up at him with a deep sigh of contentment. It was amazing to actually have a man in her room that looked at her like she was the only woman in the world. She didn’t mind the age different between them. He was good for Molly and he was good for her.

“Would you like to join me?” She asked, scooting over so that he could lie down beside her.
 
"Sweetie, you only need to ask that question once. . . . and the answer is definitely yes!" Turning around on the bed and lying down on the pillow beside you . . . still fully dressed, but this is definitely better than sitting in my squad in the street.

As I lie there, I wrap an arm around your back and pull you toward . . . "I want another of those kisses like you gave me before I had to leave. Running a finger across your forehead and thru your hair . . .

Familiar stirrings already starting "down below" . . . but let's not rush it . . . maybe not even tonight . . . but I sure feel a connection with you . . . and with Molly.
 
Michaela smiled brightly as he slid into bed next to her, pulling her into his warm embrace as he stroked her hair. She laughed softly as he mentioned wanting another kiss. Her full lips twisted into a grin as she leaned forward, her lips a mere inch for his.

“You better watch out, officer. I think you might be addicted.” She whispered before she pressed her lips against his, sighing at the gentle contact.

She wanted so much from him. She wanted his hands on her body. She wanted his lips on her body. She wanted his cock inside of her. That last thought made her shiver against him, her nipples pressing tightly against the silk of her nighty. Her fingers moved to curl in the fabric of his shirt, moaning as she clung to him while their lips clung to one another.
 
As the passion intensified in the kiss . . . and your hands reached for my shirt, my hand on your back began to caress your back . . . making wider circles on your back . . . ultimately far enough to caress that ass I gave a soft swat to in the kitchen. This time my fingers didn't leave, but caresses and squeezes your soft butt, pulling you closer to me . . .

I can feel you breasts crushing into my chest . . . those hard nipples making an impression on my chest. Sliding my hand down from your hair to rub the side of your breast . . . hearing a soft moan escape from your lips . . .

Breaking the kiss for just a moment here . . . "Something seems wrong here . . . one of us has got on way too many clothes and that needs to be corrected . . . (laughing)"
 
Michaela gasped as she felt his fingers caressing her bottom, pulling her tightly against his body. She pressed her lips tighter against his, demanding more from him. The feel of her breasts pressing against his chest was divine and then he rubbed over the side of her breast. She gasped and moaned softly at the feeling.

“Which one of us?” She asked, a smile on her face as she played along. “I thought you might like me to wear this. Maybe you’d like it better if this were off.”
 
"You look absolutely wonderful in that . . . not that I might not try to talk you out of it later, but maybe you would like to help me get rid of some of mine for starters . . . I just feel like I am overdressed for the occasion."

As you lean back and ask, “Which one of us?” , my hand slips and ends up full of breast . . . god, that feels so good . . . and the strain in my slacks is getting even more uncomfortable . . . "Please, sweetheart, I need to get these slacks off . . . "
 
She sighed as he placed his hand firmly on her breast. She moaned and pressed her lips against his chin and neck as her fingers went to work the button of his slacks. Her fingers brushed against the hard bulge that was tenting the fabric and she worked to pull them off his hips. She looked down his body and gasped at the sight of his cock straining against his boxers.

“God, Alan. You look so big.” She said, glancing up towards his eyes as she reached down and pushed her hand under the waistband, her fingers circling his hard cock. “Most definitely big.” She murmured as she stroked him lightly.
 
I'm pretty sure we have passed the 'point of no return' . . . feeling your fingers squeezing my cock . . "God, Michaela . . . you're going to have a mess on your hands if you keep that up."

Reaching for the bottom of your nighty, I lift it up over your head and toss it toward the foot of the bed, your breasts bouncing free . . . nipples hard with anticipation . . .

"Baby . . . I am so ready for you . . ." pushing you over on your back and reaching for the band of your thong and sliding it down your legs and off over your ankles . . . somehow managing to get my boxes down and tossing them aside too . . .

The candles flickering just enough light to see your gorgeous naked body . . . yeah, a little nervousness for both of us . . . running my fingers up your thigh, easing your legs open . . .
 
Michaela let him pulled her nighty off, exposing her breasts to his view. Her dusky pink nipples were beaded tightly on her breasts and she looked at Alan shyly. She wanted him to like what he saw and so far it seemed like he did. She lay back on the bed, her breasts sitting high on her chest and begging for his attention.

She lifted her hips, letting him pull off her thong and sliding it down her legs. Her eyes were glued to the beautiful cock that suddenly bounced into view as he pulled his boxers off and loomed over her body.

She bit her lower lip as she let him push her thigh aside, exposing her shaved pussy to his view. It was wet, glistening in the candlelight as he looked down at her most intimate area.

“Alan…be gentle.” She said in a breathless sigh, her thighs splayed wide for him. She was ready and wanting. “It’s been a while.”
 
Smiling at you, acknowledging your rquest . . . leaning forward and kissing your breasts . . . feeling you squirm under my touch . . . trailing kisses down your belly . . . inhaling your aroused scent . . . kissing your lower belly before moving closer to you, my cock trailing a pattern up your thigh . . .

Slowly pressing the head against your slippery opening, then pulling back slightly and spreading your wetness over the head of my cock . . . leaning back into you again, this time thrusting forward . . . just enough to "pop" through your tight opening . . .

"Take your time, Michaela . . . you tell me when you are ready for more . . ."
 
Last edited:
Michaela squirmed as she felt his lips trailing over her body. The feel of his lips wrapped around her nipples, caressing her belly, pressed against her inner thigh made her gasp and moan. She squirmed hotly beneath him, her thighs spread apart as she waited for him to claim her. She wanted him so badly, her wetness evident of how much she wanted him.

“Oh, Alan.” She whimpered as he spread her wetness with his cock before he thrust in slowly. He was big, bigger than her husband had been and she bit her lip as he stretched her tight opening. She gasped and thrust her hips up towards him, accepting more of his length inside of her. The way that he opened her was amazing and she wanted more.

“More, Alan. Please…” She begged, her eyes looking up into his as her hands traced down over his shoulders and arms, reaching up to cup his cheeks and bring him down for another kiss.
 
Slowly thrusting against you . . . each thrust coating my cock more and more with your slippery juices . . . "God, so tight, Michaela . .. yes, baby . . . almost there . ."

One final thrust and my cock is buried completely within your hot, wet pussy . . . I had forgotten how hot and wet a passionate woman could be . . . Once I reached my full penetration, I held my hips and began rocking back and forth . . . listening to your moans increases my desire to satisfy you . . . and make Molly's mommy "happy"
 
Michaela let out a pleased sigh as his cock was seated firmly within her tight walls. She moaned with each small movement of his hips, her eyes closing at the wonderful pleasure that was coursing through her body. She clung to Alan, her nails scouring down his back slightly as he thrust against her wet opening. It was heaven, she thought to herself, her lips searching for his and sighing as she found what she was looking for.
 
Back
Top