• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would love to see your mouth to be attached to your nipples as you ride my dick on our recliner.

I'm sure i used to have a pic of my nipple in my mouth but it may have been lost..so I'm afraid I can't help with some of the visual of that :( I have a really good imagination though :devil:

I rest my case, I knew you would post...;)
Thank you your honour ;)

So Beth,

What is the situation regarding requests?

I am sure I can think of a few 'dream-pics' I'd love to see :heart:

So Beth,

What is the situation regarding requests?

I am sure I can think of a few 'dream-pics' I'd love to see :heart:

The situation is that all requests are welcomed - sometimes actively encouraged :)

Well and it useful in other places too....

Like where? *plays dumb*

hmmmm, you taste like peaches!

I really want some peaches now - unexpected side effect of that description!

Okay sorry..sexy mode, sexy mode. Moans ever so gently as your mouth touches my skin

I really want some peaches now - unexpected side effect of that description!

Okay sorry..sexy mode, sexy mode. Moans ever so gently as your mouth touches my skin

Dammit, now I'm in the mood for some peaches and cream! Or failing that, strawberries. I must be lacking in something...

Dammit, now I'm in the mood for some peaches and cream! Or failing that, strawberries. I must be lacking in something...

I didn't have any so I'm having a fruit smoothie - strawberries, bananas, apples and a dash of lime juice

So many places....ear, your mouth, down your stomach, in your sweet pussy...just to name a few...

so many places! :devil:

hey there's an idea for a photoshoot, ice cream, muffins, smoothies, all used in a variety of interesting ways...

you too healthy, I'm having a muffin and coffee!!:D

Lol not that healthy..I was munching some chocolate digestives earlier courtesy of bf leaving them in my fridge - his first mistake :devil:

*puts hand up*

I just had ice cream...

That's it just remind me of what I cant have ;) You guys need some fruit - even if it's just strawberry sauce in your ice cream or a fruit muffin :D

Oh I did forget to mention your nipples...although they might get my lips too
no objections to that :)

Back