Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
75% of Eilan/maddbradd children are sick. Yay. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The guy who robbed me at work last March was founf not guilty today because the crackhead security guards at the mall threw the tapes away.

center_stage said:
The guy who robbed me at work last March was founf not guilty today because the crackhead security guards at the mall threw the tapes away.
that's fucked up. sorry to hear that cs. :eek:

a friend of mine is a teacher and a student from another class went into her pocketbook when she wasn't there. i forget all of the details of what happened but charges were filed and the student was found guilty of "theft by unlawful taking." pardon me... but i believe theft IS unlawful taking.

EJFan said:
yay! glad you're here!

i'm ok... how be ye?

Likewise sentiment, sweetie :)

Doing ok. You know, the first day of work after a week vacation is a killer ~ particularly when dealing with fuckwits. C'est La Vie!

pleasteasme said:
Likewise sentiment, sweetie :)

Doing ok. You know, the first day of work after a week vacation is a killer ~ particularly when dealing with fuckwits. C'est La Vie!
*gasp* :eek: you had a week off and didn't venture forth? :(

btw... gorgeous necklace. :)

pleasteasme said:
Venture forth? Where to forth would I have ventured?

i thought for sure you'd be inclined to visit the east coast and its many attractions. *pout*

EJFan said:
that's fucked up. sorry to hear that cs. :eek:

a friend of mine is a teacher and a student from another class went into her pocketbook when she wasn't there. i forget all of the details of what happened but charges were filed and the student was found guilty of "theft by unlawful taking." pardon me... but i believe theft IS unlawful taking.

It sucks even more because the cops screwed up, so my first identification of the "alleged suspect" was inadmissable. Oh well. I just hope he doesn't do it again.

EJFan said:
i thought for sure you'd be inclined to visit the east coast and its many attractions. *pout*

Well, if someone wasn't working all of the time, maybe I would ;) :kiss:

pleasteasme said:
Well, if someone wasn't working all of the time, maybe I would ;) :kiss:
are you referring to me or you when you say "someone" here? 'cause i know i'd take off if you were comin'. did i spell that right there? ;)

EJFan said:
are you referring to me or you when you say "someone" here? 'cause i know i'd take off if you were comin'. did i spell that right there? ;)

See, here's the deal... if you keep takin' off an running away from me, how am I s'posed to catch up with ya, darlin'? :eek:

pleasteasme said:
See, here's the deal... if you keep takin' off an running away from me, how am I s'posed to catch up with ya, darlin'? :eek:
lol... aren't you witty. :) no wonder i find you so adorable. :kiss:

EJFan said:
lol... aren't you witty. :) no wonder i find you so adorable. :kiss:

:eek:

:kiss: Thank ya. Thank ya verra much ~ try the veal, it's great! Don't forget to tip the waitresses! ;)

pleasteasme said:
:eek:

:kiss: Thank ya. Thank ya verra much ~ try the veal, it's great! Don't forget to tip the waitresses! ;)
oh... i have a tip for the waitress alright. ;) :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back