And then I wandered back....

ElizaRichards

Literotica Guru
Long ago and far away I had a pic thread here. Seems I am returning to the scene of the crime. I am not sure how often I will post, or for how long. The one thing I am sure of is that doing so is a total turn on.
Enjoy and kindly DO NOT REPOST!!!

Attachments

• blackbra.jpg
    blackbra.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 7,312
Long ago and far away I had a pic thread here. Seems I am returning to the scene of the crime. I am not sure how often I will post, or for how long. The one thing I am sure of is that doing so is a total turn on.

Thank you for the return and please feel free to let yourself get fully turned on and cranked up with more pics.;)

Welcome back gorgeous lady!

Attachments

• laidback.jpg
    laidback.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 3,792
Thank you for returning, the view is awesome, as is all of nature's human female art..chuckle
Please don't tire/leave too soon.

Thank you!
Here are a couple for tonight.
Enjoy!
DO NOT REPOST PLEASE!

Attachments

• coralpanties1.JPG
    coralpanties1.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 2,725
  • coralpanties.JPG
    coralpanties.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 2,578
I am glad you are enjoying them! Might have a few more later today. ;)

I know men are visual and I would not post these if I did not expect to hear feedback. But can someone please explain to me why some men feel the need send me a random IM telling me they enjoy the pics instead of just posting their appreciation in the thread? Maybe I just don't get it. To each their own I guess.

A beautiful work of art!

I don't know about a work of art, but thanks! I need to work on the artistic angle of my pics. I see some on here that are just awe inspiring with their use of lighting and such.

Here is another in the coral thong. New panties always make me feel photogenic!
Enjoy and DO NOT REPOST!

Attachments

• thonghips.JPG
    thonghips.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 2,248
And we are glad you did sweetie!!!!!!!!!

And we are glad you did sweetie!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! :kiss:

This will probably be it for the night. Another series of some favorite panties of mine. Love the cotton boy shorts!
Enjoy and DO NOT REPOST!

Attachments

• whiiteboyshorts2.jpg
    whiiteboyshorts2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 2,052
  • whiteboyshorts1.jpg
    whiteboyshorts1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,574
  • whiteboyshorts3.jpg
    whiteboyshorts3.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,583
  • whiteboyshorts4.jpg