Some one calling for short overweight guys? I'm over qualified. I've lived down here enough to do the accent as welll

Would love to see more of your "musings", Bash. They hit all my hot buttons . . . :cathappy:

BeachGurl2 said:
Would love to see more of your "musings", Bash. They hit all my hot buttons . . . :cathappy:

Thank you. You're making me blush, darlin'.

bashfull said:
Your skirt drops to the ground...you stand tall, arms at your sides now...open to my admiration. Lifting first your left foot, then your right, you step out of it...and forward to me. Determined in your stride, each step brings you closer....closer...I can feel your breath now.

Forgotten, my hands still hold to my jeans. You reach out, the corners of your mouth upturned, sliding your hands over mine. Your touch telling me to let you do the rest. Sliping your hands over my hips and inside, you slowly lower them over my thighs...as you continue to stare into my eyes...lowering yourself, ever so slowly, to your knees....my jeans following...my want bold and strong before you.

Your lips part...opening into a hungry smile...your tongue flicks, kissing and promising. The wind cannot muffle the slight moan that escapes me. You wait for me to open my eyes, holding me in your stare as your smile widens...engulfing me. Your warmth and wetness devouring my lust. Swallowing me whole, I cannot restrain my groan of pleasure as the winds whips and stirs...foreshadowing our passion. Your hair flies about, stirring, tickling, and giving life to the sun's rays dancing upon you. Your tongue slides along me, your mouth closes about me...tight and insatiable.

bashfull said:
Your lips part...opening into a hungry smile...your tongue flicks, kissing and promising. The wind cannot muffle the slight moan that escapes me. You wait for me to open my eyes, holding me in your stare as your smile widens...engulfing me. Your warmth and wetness devouring my lust. Swallowing me whole, I cannot restrain my groan of pleasure as the winds whips and stirs...foreshadowing our passion. Your hair flies about, stirring, tickling, and giving life to the sun's rays dancing upon you. Your tongue slides along me, your mouth closes about me...tight and insatiable.
Mmmmm. Just keep hitting those buttons . . . :kiss:

bashfull said:

Your hands are soft but firm as you grab my buttocks...urging me deeper...assenting to let me thrust...letting me know that I can release my restraint and fuck your mouth...

One hand glides over my buttock, over my thigh, down and around my leg...onto your own..and up over your knee. Touching, caressing the inside of your thigh...higher...seeking...until, finally, you touch your wetness. The winds stirs faster, my shirt tails tossing about my body, your hair flying and teasing as your fingers rasp against your nectar...

bashfull said:
Yes you are darlin'.

:kiss:

*sigh*

You say the nicest things...are you really really for real? Or just a creation in my mind of all that is sexy and romantic?

Honey123 said:
*sigh*

You say the nicest things...are you really really for real? Or just a creation in my mind of all that is sexy and romantic?

Well, darlin', I don't think I'm sexy or romantic...I merely speak the truth and share my thoughts...and you certainly inspire such wonderful thoughts.

Would love to read more musings, Bash. It's cold here today and I need something to warm me up . . . ;)

BeachGurl2 said:
Would love to read more musings, Bash. It's cold here today and I need something to warm me up . . . ;)

Well, darlin', you've merely to walk outside and I'm sure your neck of the woods would heat up.

bashfull said:
Well, darlin', you've merely to walk outside and I'm sure your neck of the woods would heat up.
Not quite the same as having you warm me up . . . :cathappy:

bashfull said:
Your hands are soft but firm as you grab my buttocks...urging me deeper...assenting to let me thrust...letting me know that I can release my restraint and fuck your mouth...

One hand glides over my buttock, over my thigh, down and around my leg...onto your own..and up over your knee. Touching, caressing the inside of your thigh...higher...seeking...until, finally, you touch your wetness. The winds stirs faster, my shirt tails tossing about my body, your hair flying and teasing as your fingers rasp against your nectar...

As your fire builds, I feel a whimper of excitement on my shaft...my hands on your shoulders, feeling your hand work faster and faster on your avenue of arousal...your head bobbing rapidly, your mouth sucking harder...I want to feel you cum with me in your mouth.

bashfull said:
As your fire builds, I feel a whimper of excitement on my shaft...my hands on your shoulders, feeling your hand work faster and faster on your avenue of arousal...your head bobbing rapidly, your mouth sucking harder...I want to feel you cum with me in your mouth.
Now that succeeded in warming me up quite a bit. Mmmmmm. And I would love to grant that desire . . .

Honey123 said:
You think if we just sit here and talk about him, he'll hear us? :D
Certainly would be worth the effort. ;) Maybe with the two of us here, he'll get more "inspired". :catroar:

BeachGurl2 said:
Certainly would be worth the effort. ;) Maybe with the two of us here, he'll get more "inspired". :catroar:

Well, if your AV hasn't already "inspired" him, we can only hope our conversation will....

Honey123 said:
Well, if your AV hasn't already "inspired" him, we can only hope our conversation will....
Your av is equally hot, so between the two of us, if he isn't inspired, we must be doing something wrong . . . ;)

Back